Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

"I'll leave it down then..."

Isis chuckled and remained perfectly still until Yuno was done. Once her ear was reattached, she propped herself up against her pillow and smiled. She would have to remain inside for the rest of the night. The viera was in no condition to continue fighting.

"That headdress was from my village...It's unfortunate how willing I am to replace it...There are negative memories connected to it though, so it is understandable I suppose..."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:08 pm

User Image
Sol White

"Glad I could be of service."

Sol smiled and began picking off some of her clothing before moving over enough to make room for Lena. She smiled, curling herself into a comfortable position and smiling softly. She was already close to falling asleep.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 pm

User Image
Sonaki Atsah

"You want a chew toy? Chew on this, you b***h!" snarled Sonaki. She had been hovering high above, surveying the area, and had happened to overhear Remy and Ewa. She swooped down silently and kicked Ewa in the face, snatching Onion out of the woman's arms and flying away with her, calling back over her shoulder. "Now, Remy! Shoot her now!!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:16 pm

User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena smiled and climbed under the covers with Sol, wrapping her arms around the girl and kissing her softly. "I love you, Sol," she said quietly. Lena blushed a little when she realized this was the first time she'd actually confessed her love, out loud.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:17 pm

User Image
Valtiel

"Corvin Saunders. Most people call me Valtiel. It's nice to meet you, Endymion."

Valtiel smiled slightly and bowed. Kind greetings were Honey's forte, not hit, but he was trying his best. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and straightened out his clothing. The male must have looked horrible. He had been out on the battle field all day.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Takina Reaver

User Image

"Dammit!" She yelled, wiping the blood from her face and throwing the last of her launchers away form her, pulling out her last gun and firing it at the several advancing troops.

She felt a bullet tear into her leg, but she kept running backwards, throwing another napom at the men. How many? Six, no seven companies? They would crush Giza before they knew what hit them. Gotta take em out, and gotta do it fast. She told herslf and threw a make-shift grenade at a few men, watching it tear away men's legs and limbs with the shrapnel. Well, if I'm going out, better do it with a ******** bang. Sammi always said, go big or sit the ******** down and watch how it's done.

She raced across the sand, towards the mines she, Brian and Sol had hidden and felt a sudden pain in her back as she was ten feet away. She slowed, her footstep faltering but still going, blood trickling from her mouth. Seven feet. Another bullet pierced her body, this time in her leg. She forced her leg to keep going, the pain making her vision blur. Don't you dare ******** fall! She yelled at herself, her footsteps shorter and more staggered. Three feet. Three bullets hit her body, two in her right arm, and one in her left leg, making her fall to the ground. "N-not... gonna die... that... easy y-you... bastards.." She growled through the pain and dragged herself through the mines, her legs almost usless as she kept crawling into the center, seeing the pressure triggers were broken. <********.... Brian... Men always.... breaking s**t..."

She finally stopped in the dead center of her field, turning onto her back and pulling out a pen, one that emmted a large pulse that would set the mines off at once. As she panted and bled, the seven companies surrounded her, all pointing their guns at the dying woman and yelling orders at her. Takina grinned, sticking the point of the pen into the ground and weakly flicking off the Commander. "S-sorry ********... N-not good with... Tak-taking orders..." She told him and saw Mina flying overhead, whistling at her and hearing the answering shriek. She knew that Yuno would be told by his hawk. "For Sammi, you bastards. For her and.... all the others." She said in a clear voice, the wedding band in her left hand, touching the one on her own finger, and clicking the pen with her right, the mines detonating and vaporizing them all in an instant, lighting up the sky with the blaze of firepower and the sound shaking the ground.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:22 pm

User Image
Sol White

"I love you too."

Sol returned the kiss and grinned. She placed an arm around Lena, shutting her eyes and allowing herself to drift off into a light sleep. With any luck, the night would be mostly quiet and they would have time to rest.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 pm

User Image
Remy Cameron

Just as Remy had recovered from the shock of Sonaki's sudden appearance and was about to shoot Ewa, a huge explosion shook Giza and threw Remy and all the others on the battlefield to the ground. "Holy... What the ******** was that?!" she cried over the continued explosions, covering her head with her arms and struggling to get to her feet.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:32 pm

User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena yelped as a series of explosions shook the bar and a sound like a million fireworks going off at once filled the night. "s**t! Jesus... ********... Christ!!!" Lena struggled to get to her feet and grabbed for her gun, not sure what was going on but not wanting whatever it was to catch her off-guard. "I say 'I love you' and the world explodes?! What the ******** is this?!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo was blushig even more when the floor shook and she felt her leg give out, falling into the woman but managing to use the momentum to pull her against herself and roll to protect Jenni's head and chest with her own body. "What the hell is this?! I kiss a chick and now Giza goes nuts?! I'm never ******** kissing anyone again! s**t! I'm gonna ******** die with my v-card man!" She hissed as she felt small debris hit her back, nothing more than loose plaster and ceiling bits. A larger bit hit her spine and she felt her bindings snap, her chest going from a seemingly 'a' cup, to it's true 'c' cup and she swore. "GOD DAMMIT!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:42 pm

User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer remained curled up on the floor until the explosions stopped, her eyes tight shut and her body shaking. She blushed when she opened her eyes and saw Jo-Jo's suddenly-larger chest right in her face. "Um... I don't think your kiss did that, Jo-Jo..." She giggled and poked Jo-Jo's breast teasingly. "I like the outfit adjustment, though."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

When she felt Jenni poke her now expansive chest (which happened to be really stretching the fabric of the bandages), she blushed and squeaked. Jo-Jo tried to pull away, but found herself unable to move, and the bandages were quickly loosening from the change in tension. If she didn't move fast, Jenni would have a peep show, and it would be the first time anyone had seen her completely topless. She rolled herself off and tried to crawl back to the bed, but the tension change was too much for the wrappings. The bandages slipped off, having loosened too much and her binder fell away as well, her chest suddenly exposed for all of Giza to see. Jo-Jo hung her head and froze, whispering. "God, kill me now...." As her face turned as red as her brother's eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:58 pm

User Image
Jennifer Owens

"Don't be embarrassed, Jo-Jo," said Jennifer calmly, getting to her feet and draping a blanket around the girl's shoulders. She blushed and kissed Jo-Jo's cheek with a small smile. "You're a beautiful girl. You've got nothing to be ashamed of."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Endymion Calmwind

User Image

"GET DOWN!" He had yelled before the mines had went off, hearing the dying girl's voice on the wind stream and tackling Corvin to cover him with his own body. Assassin's were prone to hide any allies that were under thier care, but the Four had no allies, but protected people they cared about.

He felt small devris and dust falling onto his body as he sheltered the man, muttering, "Why did she do it? She detonated them herself? Why? Who was she? God, she decimated seven companies with that blast..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:15 pm

User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel yelped and threw his arms around Endymion fearfully. He had no idea what was going on but he did not like it in the least. He shuddered and moved a bit closer to Endymion, blushing a few seconds later when he noticed how close he was. Valtiel had just made the space issue even worse.

"What the hell was that?"
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games