Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:57 pm
"Shut up, I'm trying to negotiate some cookies here, and maybe a little something extra." Remy said quietly to Jack before putting the car in gear and driving off to the hideout. "By the way, what happened to your car Jack?" Remy asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:02 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari chuckled at Jack's comment. "Yeah, but no one said we couldn't have fun while saving the world." She told him brightly. "It keeps things more interesting."

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:10 pm
With Samantha in the car, Lilly had decided she didn't want to feel crowded, so she sat on Jack's lap instead. He didn't seem to mind. "Interesting indeed."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:21 pm
Jack blushed as Lilly moved to sit on his lap, leaning away from Kari and Remy's seats. "uncomfertable were you?" He asked, then looking back over at Remy. "My car has no need if you insist on driving all the time. Gas money isnt' cheap."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:26 pm
"Yeah, and neither is fixing your car when it gets flipped by vampires. Your move smartass." Remy said simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:33 pm
"Now now boys~" Lilly leaned back so that her head rested on Jack's shoulder as she looked forward toward Remy's reflection in the rear view mirror. "Why don't we just get to the house and get to work on whatever's killing hikers. We can discuss cars another time." She didn't want fighting, that could ruin their group.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:35 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Stop taunting him and drive." Kari told Remy with a laugh, hitting his shoulder gently. "We have people to save!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 pm
Jack gave a annoyed look, but didn't press the matter further. Lilly had a point on focusing on the hikers. Though with her leaning against him he coudlnt' help but stay in a uncomfertable silence. When they got to the house, he was glad to be able to stretch his legs and get a few feet between him and the tension.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:45 pm
By the time the group had arrived at the house, a boy was already there, looking around the outside. The group would recognize him as Damian Howler, a nonsocial kid who tended to keep to himself entirely. Oddly enough, he had been recently skipping school as of late.
Damian gave one look to the car filled with his peers, and then gave no more notice to them as he looked around some more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:00 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari hopped out of the car as they arrived at the house. She looked at Damian in surprise, then grinned and waved. "Hey Damian! What're you doing out here?" She called to him cheerfully. It was weird, him being out here, but she wasn't going to stop being polite because of that.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:15 am
Damian stopped in his tracks and casually walked over, staying several feet away. The lot of them smelled of vampires, a smell he didn't like in particular. "What ya mean? I heard about the killings and came out here. Why else would anyone be here?" He looked at all of them and shook his head. He could tell what kind of group they were, but he didn't trust any of them, considering what he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:23 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari shrugged lightly. "Most people don't run towards clues of killers. I was just curious, that's all." She said with a light smile.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:28 am
Lilly had hopped out of the car, off of Jack's lap, and passed by the loose grouping of teenagers as if nothing was odd. Really it wasn't. They'd just gotten Sam back, and then whole hikers thing had a lot of people on edge. She was popular, she knew how the rest of the school viewed people. Damien was labeled as someone who would most definitely try to track a killer in her book. She'd left some soda in the refrigerator just a day ago and she was thirsty, so despite everything going on outside she slipped inside and returned with a pop-bottle a moment later, perching herself on the wooden railing of the porch to watch the happenings.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 am
Damian scoffed at her words. "Most people don't hunt vamps either." He mentally cursed at himself; he always let his nose do the talking, so to speak. One reason he didn't socialize too much was because he couldn't keep his mouth shut half the time. "What does this incident have to do with you guys anyway?"  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:32 am
At Damians words, Jack was more alert then suspcious. He reached into his bag from school, always carrying a small bit of hunters tools incase of a emergency. "How the hell do you know about that?" He asked, reaching for the dead mans blood. At the moment, the only human like creature they faced was a vampire, so that would be his guess.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff