Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:15 pm
Naomi

User Image

She let the older woman go to comfort her familiar, but kept a tight one-handed hold on Dalila, turning slightly to speak to her. "Perhaps not, but is Dali just as worthless to you as them? Is she just another limb of the family tree that needs to be pruned off? Did you enjoy killing her Melanie?" She asked in a low growl, not even seeing the growing anger in Dalila's eyes, snorting at the woman then cloing her eyes to collect her thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Without warning, Melanie dropped Vela and spun around to face Naomi, landing a particularly harsh punch to the side of the lioness's head. The female was furious. She didn't even have to focus to summon her magic this time. A few seconds and a flurry of blue and purple sparks later, she had a simple handgun fully form and aimed at Naomi.

"I killed my own parents without a second thought...and I've killed Dali...What makes you think I won't pull the trigger and kill you too?"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi grinned up at the woman and wuffed at her, a cold look in her eyes. "Do it then. But use that aginst me, and you will kill Dalila. Permenently. So, do it and prune one more branch off of the tree. There won't be another reset for us after that. Do it. Here, shall I help you?" She asked codly and a finger of gray magick wrapped over Melanie's squeezing the finger closer to the trigger to shoot her. "Do it. Kill us. Kill the girl that trusts you. You just showed me that Dalila is nothing to you. You littl-" She didn't finish her word when Dalila slammed her fist, cloaked in magick against her chest and knocked her out completely, but the magick kept pulling her finger.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Had Dalila not knocked the lioness out, Melanie would have shot her. She hissed, letting the magic that had formed the gun break down and dropping her arms to her sides. Melanie wandered over to another corner of the cell, sitting down and waiting for Vela join her. The female was angry...Not just with Naomi, but with herself. She would have killed Dalila, just to get kill the lioness.

"When it comes down to it, I'm a monster....Heh...Maybe when I escape this place, I'll ask the King if I can become a demon..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila was panting in her fury, her fist still where it had connected with her familiar's chest. She wasn't mad at Melanie, hell she probably would have killed the lioness just to make her shut up too. But something about this was clearly wrong. Even if Melanie had meant for her to lose control of her magick, she would have scolded them both then sighed and dropped it. Maybe even given Melanie advice on how to prevent it from happening again later. But to verbally attack and then try to kill them both was not like Naomi at all. Dalila walked up behind Melanie and hugged her gently, planting a soft kiss on her cheek before leaving the cell and going back to her old one. She needed some time to figure out what had made her act so..... Demon like.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
Jordan.

"Elfy, stay here. Kannah, come with me...I'm going to need help dealing with the chaos in the other parts of the prison."

Jordan grabbed Kannah and came close to literally dragging her out of the cell block. When he figured out who set off the demons, he would banish them to the Depths. The prison was going to be destroyed at the rate things were going.

"Damn demons...Can't behave for the life of them...We should have just trained the monkeys instead, like one of my other personalities suggested!"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis was pleased to find the distractions working so well, and he waked into the cell block once more. He saw Elfy on the ground and grinned, proud of his wife's fore sight. He made a simple rune and watched her become rigid, rooted to the spot as he moved her to face Dalila's cell. "My dear Princess, I think you should watch this. My niece is going to show you what I have trained her to do in her lessons. I believe you saw a small bit of it before, correct? Well, you are about to see it all, and you will be helpless to stop me." He told her coldly.

He moved into the cell Dalila was in and grabbed hr by her hair, yanking her back into the cell, with Vivica. "Hello, hello my girls. Miss me?" He asked and threw a great wall or black flames around them so none of the humans, or the weak demon could help them. He then bound Vivica to the wall once again, but left his niece unchained, making his intention clear. "Now my sweet, ready to learn more?" He asked and began to cast an illusion of the night he sold her to the group of forty men, allowing Vivica to see it herself as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah joined her brother in subduing the demons, but only very reluctantly. She absolutely despised leaving Elfy alone in that cell, where any demon could just come along and make her injuries worse. That seemed unlikely, though. All the demons seemed to be out here, raising Hell, as it were. So she focused on the task at hand, so she could get back to her sister sooner.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
Elfy.

Elfy wanted to scream for help, to move, to kill the demon...anything. Her body was frozen in place though. She didn't want to watch the demon hurt the Dalila girl again. The Melanie female seemed to share her thoughts. Unlike the chiropteran, Melanie still had room to thrash and scream. It almost looked to Elfy as if she was going to rip the chains right out of the wall.

'Somebody please just kill the b*****d! Don't let him hurt them again!'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image

"Huh?" Reelo looked up when the room became entranced by fire, placing the pad and pencil as far from the flames as he could protectively. He didn't want the chiropteran to be angry with him. Speaking of the female, his head snapped in her direction when she screamed for them to help and he stood, crossing over to her and scowling. Then he did something completely selfish while yet being the only thing that he could actually do- he stood between her and the next cell, thoroughly blocking her view before reaching down and covering her ears. "There..now you don't have to see it or hear it. Its the same way every time...I can't help them, but I can help you, even if it is only a little." Reelo frowned, knowing she would probably hate him for this, but in her current condition, she couldn't move anyway so it wasn't like the female could stop him. "It...it'll be over soon, don't worry okay?" He reassured her, looking over his shoulder to the wall of flames and the shadows of the people beyond it. They needed help, and he was powerless to offer it.  

XxXxFortexXxX

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

Stepping into the cell block, the demon roared in fury, lifting his arm and the smaller demon creature that was now latched to it- it's teeth sunk deep within him. Kane snarled at it, seeing the look in the creatures eyes, that look of regret before he wrapped his other massive hand around the creature and squeezed until it crunched and ceased to live, ripping it's teeth from his arm and tossing the body aside to turn to ash. They had gone too far- It didn't take a genius to see what had happened and who had conspired the riots...hell was a mess, but never so this much without reason. Kane took a few slow breaths, looking at the bloody mess his body had become. The male had been walking through a random part of the prison when it happened... Not many people respected Lucifer when he was ruler as Kane did and so he was made a target. Those demons were mostly dead, the others had fled in his wake and now he was at the center of it all...Kane would end the male who refused to follow the rules of this place and earn Jordan's trust... "Eblis...you coward- have you no idea what you have done?!" Kane snapped through the wall of fire, breathing in and taking some of the flame into his body before spewing it out as smoke. He had been in hell in the beginning when everything was fire...no such power would work on him, not this time, not ever. "Come out and die..." he finished, placing his claws on the bars and pulling. The demon's lack of pleasure with Reelo's torture earlier already left the overgrown male in a pissy mood, this would make a great way to blow off some steam.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
Elfy.

Elfy felt the first tears began to spill over, but couldn't move to wipe them away. All she could sit there, frozen much like a deer in the headlights of one of the human vehicles. The demon's magic had made it impossible for her to help them. She was right there though! She could have saved them. The chiropteran would have died if it meant she could protect the humans.

'Even here...I'm just as useless here as I was on the surface...'

She managed to get her tail to move enough to wrap it around Reelo's leg. Even though her grip was weak, having something to cling to brought her some comfort. It was then that Elfy finally noticed that there was another demon in the cell block. If she ever got to move again, she would kiss him. Kane wasn't useless like she was. He could protect the humans!

'Kane! Please save them! Don't let that monster hurt the humans!'  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis simply shrugged at the larger demon, not even bothering to speak to him, his eyes were locked on his niece, who seemed to be grolwing at him angrily. He didn't see the attack until it was too late, and a gash opened on his right cheek from a large magick sword in her grip. He clapped his hand over the wound and glared at her dfiance. "You dare defy me? I own you!" He snarled at her, his eyes begining to glitter with rage at her boldness.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

"I don't believe that will be necessary." Kane looked over to the chiropteran and chuckled. He could feel Eblis's pain and he enjoyed it.....even if it was the thing demonds feared most. 'Having the tormented kill the tormentor..' The demon pulled on the bars a little more and then decided to phase through them- he would not fight but he could do something equally as important- prevent Eblis's escape from this place. "Go on human, show the traitor what his future holds for him." Kane called gently, blocking the entrance to the cell thoroughly with his body and staring at the demon's back.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:05 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila remained in a crouched position, her right hand clutching a broad sword made from her magick as she positioned herself between him and her cousin. Everything clicked. "You, what did you do to Naomi? A curse, right? To amplify anger and negative emotions? You and your pathetic illusions, they don't work on me Matthew Harford. You are no where near as scary as Lilith, and I refuse to be pushed around again. You won't touch Melanie, or me again. I am not your little toy that you can sell and break as you please." She told him in a dangrous tone, her left hand suddenly holding a dagger as well.

Dalila knew that her magick was being over used, but she needed him dead. She refused to let him touch her cousin or her again. "Time to die little imp." She hissed and rushed at him, slashing at his face again.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games