Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah couldn't help but smile at the use of Ash's nickname for her. "Of course Erin can stay, as long as you want her to. Room 116, first floor. It's a single room, so you'll have privacy. Erin, the head of security for that floor should be waiting outside the elevator; he's going to be posted outside Ash's room for safety." As she spoke, Sirrah was making sure Ash was covered, folding the girl's stained clothes carefully and sending them off to be washed.

She ushered the girls slowly from the room, smiling tensely at Josh as they entered the hallway. "Okay, Erin, why don't you go ahead and take Ash to her room? I'll be by as soon as I can." Sirrah waved at the girls and watched them to the elevator, then turned and looked at her former colleague. "Hello, Josh," she said softly. "Have you seen Kevin? I thought he was out here..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh thrust his left hip out slightly and propped his hand on top of it as he gave her a stern look. "Yes I did Ms. Thing, and I understand you feel like it's your fault." He informed her, his head snaking side to side as he spoke. "But honey, you and him are only human. You might be half demon, but babe, you also are half an Asian girl. You are not able to see into the future, and you are not a Goddess despite Kevin's assertions. Yes, you could have told her, but you didn't. And besides, if you did and Erin was with her, how would that have turned out? What happened, happened. Now work with what you got out of it or this little Pixie is gonna b***h slap you around so good girl, you gonna be seeing stars." His entire demenor was feminine by this time, his hips thrust to the left and his right hand waggling at her in a 'no' gesture as Josh kept snaking his head. "Now I want you little missy to march up to you hubby and give him some TLC when you see him next. You are both only human, and you are both allowed to be wrong. You are allowed to regret. That regret sets you miles apart from the animal that did this." And then winked and walked away, his hips switching from side to side slightly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled weakly at Josh and then went to find her husband. She didn't like leaving Erin and Ash without her, but trusted their head of security to keep the evil clone from getting into their room. She found Kevin washing up in the bathroom and walked up to him silently, wrapping her arms around him gently from behind as he stood at the sink. 'Are you okay?' she asked him timidly in his mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron's first clue that he was finally really waking up was the horrible, pounding ache in his head. He opened his eyes and closed them again immediately, moaning and clapping his hands over them when the light pierced right through his head. "Owww..." He recognized the scent of the place and realized he was somehow in the city's hospital.

He gasped and sat up when he remembered why he was in the hospital. "Ash!" he cried, ripping the IVs out of his arms. 'I have to get out of here... I have to warn Ash, maybe there's still time! I have to find Kaino and stop him now!!' Aaron gritted his teeth against the pain, getting out of bed and stumbling out into the hallway, ignoring the fact that all he was wearing was a skimpy hospital gown and the same shorts he'd had when he came into existence.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh heard the yells, and the staggering footsteps when he was making his rounds, and saw the boy Aaron stumbling out into th ehall on front of him. He took a firm hold, shockingly strong for how he acted, and dragged him back into the room. "Woah there tiger. You're in no condition to walk, let alone leave the room out of a wheelchair. Now sit!" He told him and pushed him into a wheelchair, then stood in front of him and blocked him from standing. "Look handsome, you want to go somewhere, I wheel you around. If it's in the hospital, I'll take you. If you know a patient, I'll take you. If you want to leave, I'll tie you to the bed. And trust me sweetie, that can either end very badly, or very well. And I'm Dr. Joshua Carter. Team Rawlings' Pixie Stick. Just so you know who to report if you want to."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron snarled at the doctor who dragged him back to his room, embarrassed that he was so easily overpowered. "I suggest you get out of my way," he hissed through clenched teeth. "I have nothing against you, but I WILL take your head off if you keep me from protecting her." Aaron felt a slight bit of relief when he heard that the doctor knew Kevin. "Fine! Let me go to Kevin, then! Kevin will take me seriously. Ash's life is at stake, and I'm not going to sit here and sulk. Now move!" Aaron tried to shove Josh away, humiliated that he couldn't even do that much.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:18 pm
Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh winced and kept Aaron in the wheelchair, looking at him with a sort of broken look. "That's right... The Stud-Master told me about you... You're Erin Joyce Lee's clone..... I'll do you one better sweeite, I'll take you to Ash and Erin. Foxy told me where they are. Sit tight hot stuff, I'll get you there." He told him and moved to push teh chair, the boy shockingly obedient as he was carted to room 116.

Josh looked at the guard and said, "Dr. Joshua Cater and Aaron Royce Lee. He is related to Erin Joyce Lee and wants to see Ash. Chack my badge, please." He said and handed the man his I.D, then added, "Also, obtain a roster of all staff and thier pictures forom the hospital data base. Ask anyone who wants to enter to show you their I.D, and match it with the chart. Foxy, Stud , and I don't want him coming back for Ash." and wheeled int he boy, the guard being told by a nurse that he would get it in a half hour or she would fire who ever was doing it.

As he entered, he knocked on the door and said, "Erin? Aaron is awake and he wanted to see Ash. No killing each other, okay? I'm going to be with the guard. See ya hottie." Josh told Aaron and left, craking the door for safety.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron froze up when he heard that Ash was in the hospital, his mind immediately jumping to the worst. Horror and crushing guilt washed over him, immobilizing him in the chair. The next thing he was aware of, he was in a different hospital room, his female counterpart and her girlfriend only a few feet away.

He looked at Erin for a moment, then stood and stumbled over to Ash's bedside. "He... He got to her... I was... too late to save her..." He slumped down into a chair and covered his face with his hands. "I'm sorry, Erin... It's all my fault... I tried to stop him, but I was too weak, he crushed me... Damn it!" Aaron stood and punched the wall, hating Kaino and hating himself. "If I'd even woken up sooner, I could've stopped it!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Seeing Aaron, hearing him talk with her own inflections, was beyond weird. But Erin felt an overwhelming sense of kinship with the boy right away, which was appropriate considering their relation. She placed her hand on his shoulder until he calmed down, then guided him silently back to the chair beside her own. Ash was asleep, thankfully, so she had missed Aaron's tantrum.

"Mind explaining all this?" Erin asked him calmly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron was crying silently by the time he calmed down enough to sit. He kept brushing away the embarrassing tears until he was sure they were done for the moment, and took a shuddering breath before he began. "I still don't completely understand it. My last memory of being joined with you was when we killed Tsubatsu... Then I woke up inside some kind of tank in the Naruse's lab." He shuddered. "The body we were all in... It was pretty damn gruesome. Burn scars all over, mismatched eyes, and our looks... God, it was... I was terrified. I mean, you go to sleep as a girl and wake up a guy, that's confusing all on its own, but waking up as a guy sharing a brain and body with Tsubatsu and Richard Naruse... It was a nightmare."

He sighed and ran a hand through his black hair the way Erin did when she was anxious. "My screaming woke them up... They were a lot stronger than me. I wasn't going to sit by and let them... hurt her... I tried to stop them inside the mind, but they shoved me out, hence why I have my own body now." He chuckled bitterly. "The two minds combined... he called himself Kaino Naruse."

Aaron shuddered. "He said... Horrible, disgusting things... He flat-out told me his plans... I tackled him from behind, and he slammed my head on the floor until I blacked out. That's the story. I just barely woke up... I wanted to go, to warn Ash, but... I wasn't strong enough even to do that... I can't tell you how sorry I am... This is all my fault, I should have found a way to stop them... Erin, you know I'd rather be dead than have anything or anyone hurt Ash, I'm so, so sorry..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin listened to Aaron's explanation in silence, nodding and grimacing in parts of the story. She kept her eyes on her sleeping fiance, hating herself just as much as she knew Aaron was hating himself. When he finished, she took his hand and finally looked at him. "It's not your fault. It's not my fault. It's this... Kaino thing's fault. Let's quit blaming ourselves; we didn't have any say in this, and we both tried our damnedest to keep her safe. Our damnedest just... wasn't enough this time..." The two sat for awhile, not speaking. The silence didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable, though. Both of them felt they had gained a friend, an ally.

Because without speaking, Erin and Aaron both knew several things simultaneously. Both of them loved Ash beyond all reason, beyond all belief, beyond anything else in the universe. Both of them knew she was a lesbian and loved Erin. And both of them knew that because of those three facts, Aaron would not try to get in Erin's way. He would stay nearby, he would protect Ash, but he knew he could never have her. Erin pitied him greatly for that, but had to admit she was glad, also. "Hey... you'll find someone else, Aaron," she said quietly. "I know you don't want to hear that right now, but... you will." She smiled at him mischievously. "We're an amazing person, after all."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron shrugged slightly at Erin's reassurance. He still felt like s**t for letting Kaino get to Ash, and he hated the fact that he could never, ever be with the girl he loved, but he knew none of it was anybody's fault but the scientists who had made him, and Kaino's. "To be honest, I'm not really worried about that right now... I want Ash to be really safe and happy before I start thinking about myself." He looked at Erin, his expression grim. "We'll keep her safe this time. He's not going to touch her again. We're going to hunt him down and kill him, too. And when that time comes, I call ripping his balls off."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin nodded solemnly at his first words, and chuckled at his last ones. "Agreed... I call ripping his d**k off." She sighed and looked back at Ash. "First things first, though... Apparently, he hurt her so badly that the mental trauma caused her to lose all her memories. She remembers some things, but it's choppy. We need to get her completely better... Help her remember everything before going out and killing Kaino."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:54 pm
Ash

User Image

Ash began to groan softly, her mind swirling as fragmented memories began to filter through her mind, her body shifting at first, then tossing and turning. "Nooo... stop... get... get off me.. please.. It hurts..." She begged as she cried in her sleep, the shattered words and memories still coming.

-He bit her spine again, and she barely kept back a scream. How she hated his touch on her back, but she tried to keep herself as close to the work station as possible to prevent him from touching her stomach, and her scar.-

"Stop..... Please....... please..." She begged louder, her thrashing wilder.

-She felt his hand slide around you grip the scar on her stomach, and she couldn't help the scream of fear that followed, hearing him pant a bit from the sound, groaning above her somewhere. She was so grateful she couldn't see his face. The face that was a horrible perversion of her beloved Erin mixed in with Tsubatsu and Richard. "STOP IT!! STOP IT PLEASE!" She screamed out, but all she heard was more groaning from him, her thrashing doing nothing to aid her.-

"GET OFF OF ME!! LET ME GO! STOP IT!! IT HURTS!! JUST GET AWAY!!" Ash screamed and kept thrashing, her mind clawing at the memories, not caring how horrible they were, but only that they were somehow important, and she had to remember them.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin and Aaron both leaped to their feet when Ash began thrashing and screaming, both reaching for her and drawing back at the same time. "Ash..." they both whispered, clenching their fists and gritting their teeth, knowing what Ash was having a night terror about and hating the man who had caused it.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games