Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 am
"Don't drop him lie that!" Molly yelled at Theo before she knelled beside Dez. She couldn't lift him so she moved his head to her lap so he would be comfortable. She then put her hands on his head and focused hard. Her hands began to glow and slowly so did he as she started to heal him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:15 pm
"It won't hurt anything, hes out cold....he used up too much power to summon that knight." he said crossing his arms  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:37 pm
"I don't care, you don't treat a fellow worrier like that." Molly said as she continued to heal Dez.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:58 pm
"yeah pretty harsh man."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm
Rin128564

((You alive?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:41 pm
(*waves hand* my life functions are still optimal and still in use :3 )  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:45 pm
((I don't think she meant you. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:34 pm
(Lol well atleast she knows)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 pm
((I was talking to Rin but it's good to know that you're alive as well smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:33 pm
"Excuse me? I just showed you all how harsh I can be..." He said watching the two of them. "And you've seen how ahrsh the syndicate is...except they are even worse...." he said as he looked at his watch. "And to be honest..none of you will last aginist the elite officers."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:49 pm
[@Min: I don't know anymore lol. Just been busy, sorry.]

Evelin chuckled lightly, "That didnt' take too long at all. Lets head off and find me a shirt. This dirt is starting to make my skin itch." She caught up to the young woman and continued on to the mall.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:43 pm
Berner was unintrested in the conversation again "SO what? I'ma fast learner, I'll just take a crash course on them when the time comes." his hands were in his pockets now as hekicked the can to curb his boredom alittle bit.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm
"Well that's not necessarily true, what about Lizard Man and the Golem Guy?" Seth countered, eyebrow cocked. Sure he was inexperienced with his powers, but it wasn't fair to say that they wouldn't last against the Elite Officers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 am
Kastel walks along beside Evelin as she examines the money she had swiped. "Judging by how scruffy the guy was along with the amount of cash and where he was, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a drug dealer or something...", she says mainly to herself. She puts the money and credit card into her own wallet and casually tosses the stolen one into a trash can as they walk into the mall.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:49 pm
Theo laughed. "You think those two were Elties?" Theo said as he rubbed his forehead. "The fact is this. You all only lasted becauseyou worked together....face me one on one hot head....Your fire would be snuffe dout faster then you can open that smart a** mouth of yours. Dez lasted because his element can protect im from my venom....yours can't...did you think why your sister lost?" He looked at Seth. "His powers can save his life, but it cannot block most elements unless he can hit the user directly or with one of those bullets." He said pulling out a chart listing all the elements. "This chart shows your elemental weaknesses, for hot heads like you, water will put you out as well as earth. But if you can put out enough force you'll fly right past them. He looked at Molly. "Your powers are strong aginist most things. but you can cbeat darkness.
Dead kid over there has pretyt much no weaknesses though you aren't storng aginist many things since the elements are not alive." He said putitng his chart away. "you guys don't realize how strong the syndicate is....dez has sene it first hand though...That dragon is what he fears and i saw the memory." he said crossing his arms. "We need to get more people to join us...." He said seriously. "where did those two girls go?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games