Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:09 pm
Shadow ignored the announcement, and used the opportunity to start getting ready for her date.

Before Jian received a reply, he heard the loudspeaker. He said nothing and waited patiently for the announcement to be over.

((Skip the rest of the patriotic moment to Damien on the date with Shadow? 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:15 pm
Damien finished the announcement and then told the people to remain for the national anthem which would begin the Patriotic Moment. Damien began singing the anthem into the microphone which the went all over the speakers. No one dared to laugh or even cringe at his horrible singing just in case they might be reported and punished.

After the Patriotic Moment was over, Damien went to get ready for his date.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:28 pm
In the shower, Shadow cringed at the sound of his voice going through the walls. 'How on earth can someone be that tone deaf? Does he listen to himself sing?' She thought. 'Oh well. At least I don't have to put up with that all night...' When the patriotic moment was finished, she finished her shower and got dressed up for her date. She looked classy, but still wore jeans with hidden weapons and gadgets under her clothes just in case her date tried to arrest her. She then chose between her set of wigs, and decided on a long blue one that brought out the color of her red eyes. As she sorted through jewelry, she gave a slight sigh. "Wow. It feels more like business then going on a real date." She admitted. She then spotted a silver necklace with a ruby that matched the color of her eyes. She put it on, along with some ruby studs, and headed out on her bike towards her destination. Of course, she parked it in a hidden place less then a block away from the actual destination, and walked to the place. As soon as she got there, she went to the reserved VIP booth and waited for her date.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:53 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica muttered right before the announcement started, "I hope he realizes that we're dealing with someone very dangerous here" She then listened quietly to Damien's speech and smiled a bit when he started to sing. Then, when patriotic moment was over, he asked Jian, "What do you think about Damien's singing? I know not a lot of people like it as much but I am actually quite amused" She said in no way offensive.

((OOC: ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:01 am
"Amused?" Jian asked. "You have a very strange choice of words." He replied. "It does have a tendency to leave one wondering what you truly mean." He finished, looking at her with slight suspicion. "Don't forget, Monica... Though Shadow may be a threat, think about who she is facing. The Absolute Leader isn't where he is for no reason."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:18 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"Ah, just an emotion left off from way back in high school. I've grown past such things now though the fondness for the absolute leader still remains," She commented. "I am here simply because of fondness. If it wasn't Damien who asked, I would never have left my recluse." Then, when Jian commented about Shadow, she said in return, "I trust Damien can handle anything thrown at him but I worry for those that can't. For instance, don't forget that you were shot, Jian. Despite Damien, the secret police and I being there, you were still shot and that Shadow got away. The alliances of such people are very hard to make out and most of all, everyone who is going to take part in this operation will need to be on guard but not suspicious. But with people like information salesmen who have eyes behind their heads, don't you think she'll be onto us soon and make such plans backfire?"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:29 am
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Zil was in his private room drinking away the liquor that he stored for himself as he wrote a letter to the high priestess of Mt. Angelo City. This was serious business so Zil refrained from flirting or making unnecessary comments but he did state that the rebellion meant no harm, Zil and his troops respected their religion and a proposition to save the children of God from oppression in Diethelm. He did mention that him and a few men were coming soon. He then signed his name and handed it to a spy so that it would reach its destination very soon. Zil then yawned and looked for his communicator, putting a hand to his face as he remembered where he left it and hastily went to retrieve it. Once he got the thing, he quickly radioed in on Shadow saying, "I'm sure you know I'm prying. What the hell is going on?" He asked vaguely, not wanting to falsely accuse her of communication with that man without informing not even the king. Speaking of that man, Zil was so glad to be in Helmshire territory, not needing to listen to those stupid speeches anymore.
((★OOC: ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:03 am
Shadow blinked, hearing Zil from the other end of the communicator. She jumped slightly and pulled it out. "Is this who I think it is?" She asked over the speaker. "Well, whoever it is, you sound drunk. Get off the line. I have a first time client coming soon."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:12 am
"I see... If you really like him that much, I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a hot night on the town." Jian replied, but his eyes narrowed when she spoke about his wound. "Are you questioning my actions? Need I remind you that if I had not moved when I did, it would have been you or the Absolute Leader that was shot?" He snapped. "Besides, you really shouldn't question the Absolute Leader's decisions. If it did come to that, he would already have her information mapped out, and then it would proceed as you say. . . Or is it that you're jealous."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:24 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

"It's Zil. And oh yeah, my voice changes when I drink, doesn't it?" He commented before going back on point. "And I'm not drunk just yet. A little troubled, yes. But drunk, no" He said, flopping onto a couch in his private room and crossing his legs. He was in no mood to talk about it but he must.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:34 am
"What? Is the prince being a pain again? I hoped he would settle down with the little tantrum of his by now." Shadow replied. "By the way, I'm still irritated that you chewed me out then disconnected like a coward. I might just kneecap you for that when I get back."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:34 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica sighed. "He may be the absolute leader but I am not disgracing the name of my family. Family pride is a leash in a way but it's very useful" She then continued, "No, it would have been better if I was shot, chief general. We need you in tiptop condition most. Besides, I was in charge of security that day. I couldn't help but feel that it was my fault. I got so absorbed with the absolute leader that I forgot to watch you. Sorry again, Jian." She then smiled, "You don't waver at all, do you? Well, that's good. But prepare because if we all get sucked into this, he probably won't forgive mistakes. I for one don't have a problem with it. I'm prepared to provide whatever he needs"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:40 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

"Well then, you better get back soon. We're going to Mt. Angelo City. I already sent a letter to the priestess" Zil said before adding, "And by the way, I didn't hang up. I covered the mic yes but I never hung up. Just a tip"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:40 am
"Of course I don't. I have no reason to waver." He replied, then turned his head towards her. "You're bad at hiding jealousy, you know that." He snickered.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:45 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica chuckled, "So, it was jealousy, huh? Well, I'm not quite sure but something is definitely keeping me from going back to base and beating the secret police back into shape" She admitted, "You're funny, chief general. If only we got to know each other long before... Oh, and whether it's jealousy or not, not a word to Damien, alright?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games