Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:41 pm
Shoutmon EX6 took it all head on as he intercepted the combined attacks of Emperor Stratamon and Grand Megidramon-X with a devastating punch utilizing the Demolition Horn mounted on his left arm. "DEMOLITION HORN!!!" he called out as his power clashed fiercely with the combined destructive power of Emperor Stratamon and Grand Megidramon-X. Of course, at that point, it was all he could do just to withstand the overwhelming force of the attacks. Naturally, that was precisely when Starmon and the Pickmonz decided to make an appearance after having finally recovered from being cast off of Shoutmon X7 earlier in the battle.

"Hey Brother!" Starmon called out to Shoutmon EX6 with his usual enthusiasm. "Don't forget about us!"

"What are those guys doing?" Akari could only stare dumbfounded at the spectacle of Starmon and the Pickmonz rising into the air to regroup in front of Shoutmon EX6's right hand.

"I think they want to help," Taiki answered with a slight sweatdrop.

"I don't think it's going to be much use against an attack like that," Kiriha sighed and shook his head.

"Well, we might as well let them try," noted Taiki.

"It's not like anyone else has any bright ideas," added Zenjirou.

"Starmon!" Starmon called out as his body suddenly began to glow.

"Pickmonz!" The Pickmonz called out as they began to glow along with him.

"Jogress Shinka!" they called out together as their glowing bodies merged together to form a new digimon built from the entire collective. "Shooting Starmon!"

Shoutmon EX6 couldn't suppress the smirk that crossed his features as he took hold of Shooting Starmon with his right hand. "Let's finish this together... RYUUSEI ROCK DAMASHII!!!" he declared as he flung Shooting Starmon with tremendous force straight past the attacks from Emperor Stratamon and Grand Megidramon-X as a meteor-like projectile to impact directly with Emperor Stratamon's chest.

It looks like Xros Heart is still full of surprises, Grappleomon thought as he watched the powerful display.

"Sure, why not?" Crystal gave a slight shrug as she brought up her left hand while continuing to hold onto her digivice with her right. A shimmering band of Digi Code flashed to life around her fingertips. "I just hope he can take the hint."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 pm
EmperorStratamon was smirking himself under his mask when he saw the fact that Shoutmon could barely hold up against this all or nothing gamble ~it seems even Shoutmon has his limits... and if nothing else interesting happens.. we've wo--~ his thoughts were cut off as he watched the Jogress evolution happen, wide-eyed in mild surprise, even to the point of not even moving when the Shooting Starmon rammed right into his chest, sending him explosively flying back and hitting the ground in a crater, groaning as his form wavered, before shattering, leaving Tactimon behind, barely conscious at this point, the backlash also hit Grand Megidramon-X, and knocked him aside, though he was still able to stand, unfortunately the energy holding the Xros together finally shattered, causing the three respective Digimon to reappear instead, panting, and collapsing, Gabumon also having reverted from Chou Shinka "Gah!.. that was one hell of a fight... i hope to never do that again..."

Guilmon just groaned lightly and mumbled out "Shiromon owes me Guilmon bread for this, i swear..." he called out, while continuing to lay on his stomach.

Wolfmon just stayed to one knee, catching his breath, and yet he was actually chuckling at the whole result of the fight in general.

Archermon meanwhile just sighed as he saw the results of the final clash "well, can't say i wasn't surprised of that kind of a win. hope that settles things with Tactimon, cause i'm not doing that again, period." he muttered, while putting the Xros Loader away and crossed his arms, thinking to himself ~well, i guess that means i need to drop the field, everyone seems done for now... after that, i'm going off by myself, re-building the Reality Marble, then taking care of one last final thing.~

Roveth of course had walked over to Xros heart, whistling as he saw the final strike "wow.. that was a damn cool way to win." he said lightly with a smirk, idly grinning in the meanwhile Sangloupmon just rolled his eyes at his Aniki and all ~Aniki.. you can be such a spaz sometimes...~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 pm
With that finally out of the way, Shoutmon EX6 finally disassembled back into his constituents as they reverted back to their original forms. They were all breathing hard from the exertion and they were also covered in a bunch of residual cuts and scratches as a result of the damage they had sustained in the form of Shoutmon EX6. And, with the exception of Shoutmon, the exhausted digimon that had fought on behalf of Xros Heart quickly returned to the Xros Loaders of their respective generals so they could heal from their injuries and get a good long rest.

I hope you are finally satisfied... Tactimon... Shoutmon thought before he finally collapsed from exhaustion and returned to Taiki's Xros Loader.

"I'm glad that's ov--" Taiki trailed off as he also fainted from the exertion. Akari quickly tripped Zenjirou so that he would fall underneath Taiki to act as a cushion.

"I guess we all kind of overdid it that time," Akari sighed after she made yet another successful save. She couldn't really blame Taiki for pushing himself so hard when they'd all made some contribution to the battle that had just taken place.

"It was a pretty good finishing move, wasn't it?" Kiriha smirked at Roveth like the whole thing had been his idea even though everyone present knew quite damn well that it wasn't.

"Spirit... EVOLUTION!!!" Crystal called out as the symbol for darkness flashed across the screen of her digivice and she scanned it against the Digi Code she had summoned forth around her left hand. Then, all at once, her clothing disintegrated away as her body became digitized and refitted with the armor that comprised the L Spirit of Darkness. Once the armor became fully assembled around her, she emerged in the guise of the purified warrior of darkness. "Lowemon!"

Crystal, as Lowemon, came at Archermon fast with her fist pulled back as she lunged forward to punch him hard in the jaw. "Oi, Shiro, who said you were off the hook just yet?!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 pm
Archermon was about to lower the Reality marble when he was suddenly socked in the Jaw, deep enough in his own thoughts he hadn't even noticed Crystal spirit evolve and after such a punch he quickly flung back and crashed on the ground, before getting back up, nursing his jaw "Agh! what in the blue... blazes.." he had traield off, because when he looked at the person who decked him, his mind was actually a bit blank a moment before it rebooted "wait.. Lowemon?!? what the... i don't wanna fight you!" he said, waving his arms, obviously not realizing it was Crystal under Lowemon as well, and given he wasn't even in a fighting position he would probably be easy prey for more of a beating.

Roveth of course had noticed, and actually raised an eyebrow lightly "so crystal can Spirit evolve eh? heh.. what's even more ironic is that her, being a beacon of light that she is, is actually wielding -those- particular spirits." Sangloupmon just tilted his head a bit while both of them sat/laid down, and proceeded to bring out cans of Digi-Noir for them to munch on.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm
"I don't recall saying I was giving you a choice," Crystal, as Lowemon, sighed in exasperation at Shiro. "Just remember, you brought this on yourself by trying to distance yourself from the darkness in your own heart." This time she gave him a sharp roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

"Wait, you mean that digimon that just attacked Shiro is really Crystal?" Akari stared at Roveth in disbelief.

"I'm sure she must have her reasons for doing so," noted Kiriha. "But it's still surprising to see her fight him like this."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 pm
Roveth nodded as he idly passed some cans around to all who wanted it "ah.. it is Crystal, because, what most people don't recognize is the fact that Spirit holders can sometimes -see- the ones using the spirits in their true form as a shadow, either somewhat overlapping the evolved Digimon, or in some cases hovering above them like a specter. Shiro hasn't yet managed to master that kind of sensing, yet i have, given i ran myself into the ground training with Garandoumon and Carrangramon all those times i fought them, i could even see Shinramon, who was Warmon with the corrupted versions of the spirits, as who he really was." Roveth then looked serious as he had been listening to crystal's words "he's been.. oh that IDIOT!" of course he fumed lightly as he frowned "well, given now i know -why- Crystal is doing this, all i can say is Shiro better get the freaking huge as heck bomb of a hint otherwise things are going to go downhill."

Archermon of course quickly spun as he was hit by the kick, before crashing to the ground, spitting up some saliva with a grunt, before his mind clicked on something ~wait.. wait wait hold the phone a moment!~ Shiro then snapped his eyes upwards as he looked at Lowemon really closely, before seeing the vaguest outlines of crystal's shadow above him "c-c-c-Crystal!?! wha.. why?" would be the only words he could get out before his mind started tumbling a bit on the words ~what? i distanced myself.. from the darkness in my heart?~ of course, he was thinking, and not fighting, given that first, seeing Lowemon decking him was one shock, another shock was crystal having apparently spirit evolved into Lowemon to kick his a**, things were just.. clicking, yet no one was home at the moment given he was now thinking over her words a bit more now that they had gotten his attention, but still out of it enough to not even block or dodge anything.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 am
Blaze had been rather... distracted by some of the footage he had managed to record. That's when Omekamon presented him with milkduds. That snapped Blaze out of it, and he smacked himself when he realized the fights had already concluded (except for the smack-down), and he hadn't prepared his care packages yet.

"Commandramonz, let's go tie those 'chutes!"

In the bomb bay, all sorts of refreshments were left lying around.

"Hey Omekamon?"

"Omek?"

"Where'd you get this food again?"

"Omeka!"

Blaze sighed, "Right well, get to work, one parachute per item."

"Sir, yes sir!"

All sorts of food and drinks rained out of the bottom of TaComBlimpmon, each with it's own tiny parachute.

Except that you could tell what each thing was, even from the ground.

And wasn't the TaComBlimpmon bigger than that? Candybars that size would only make him 12 feet long...

"Hey Omekamon, what's this on your back? Looks like some kind of note."

Dear Sir,

You left in such a rush that you never paid for the goods you procured
Forwarded your bill to your tab at Digitamamon's Restaurant
Thanks for your custom!

Sincerely,

Matadormon

PS: Stay out of my pantry!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 am
Akari, Nene and Kiriha had already accepted cans of DigiNoir from Roveth when it suddenly started to rain over-sized food from the vicinity of TaComBlimpmon. Zenjirou was, unfortunately, rather preoccupied with serving as a pillow for the unconscious Taiki at the moment. Nevertheless, there was an exchange of sweatdrops all around.

"You've got to be kidding me," was all Akari could think to say on the subject.

"Let's worry about how to deal with those lunatics later," Kiriha decided for all of them.

But, so long as none of the food items seemed about to land directly on top of anyone, it was probably alright to concentrate on continuing to watch the rather one-sided fight that had just broken out between Crystal/Lowemon and Shiro/Archermon.

"Why?" Crystal answered Shiro with a shrug. "Because you seem to have forgotten that when the powers of light and darkness were both vying for you to choose a side you vowed that you would fight in harmony with both. Yet, you continually suppress and deny the darkness in your own heart. There is light in darkness just as there is darkness in light. By allowing your heart to become so divided you have brought ruin unto yourself and your unrefined negative feelings could still bring ruin to the entire world. Do you hear me Shiro? This was never about settling things with Xros Heart for you. This is about you not being honest with yourself and thinking you can just cast the blame onto someone else. The darkness in your heart belongs to you and nobody else."

"But you have a longstanding history of words not making it past that thick skull of yours, I'm going to speak with my fists because maybe they can get through to where my words fail to reach," she finished. Then Crystal, as Lowemon, came at Archermon again. This time, however, she went for the body instead of aiming at his head as she unloaded on him with a flurry of rapid punches that Shiro, in a less clouded state of mind, might have been able to recognize as the speed boost that resulted from the Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken training. However, because Crystal was presently in the form of Lowemon, the punches were a whole lot harder than they would have been if she had been pounding on him as herself. And, of course, most of the human spectators wouldn't have been able to even perceive the individual punches because Lowemon's arms were moving so fast.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Roveth of course had noticed the move himself, and while he couldn't exactly follow the attack himself, he could see a few punches in general as he chuckled a bit lightly, Sangloupmon gathering up the parachuting in food and also helping to further pass them out and distribute them for everyone, even for Taiki and Zenjirou, after of course moving Taiki off of said Zenjirou and instead letting Taiki lay on his back while he moved about gently, his fur being a nice substitute for a plush pillow at least. "i wonder where Blaze got all this food..." he said contemplatively, while Roveth snorted a bit "you kidding me? probably had Omekamon steal it from someone."

Archermon of course just brought up his arms in a weak defense only for the punches to easily get past it and pummeling him down into the ground, the harsh hits coming from Lowemon/Crystal was -harsh-, even to the point of making him start to spit up blood from it as he grunted in outright pain, but he didn't scream, oddly enough while moving to get himself back up ~ergh! okay.. she needs to stop training in martial arts.. those hits HURT!~ was his first thought, while his actual consciousness actually reached deeper, but this time while he did look lost in thought, it wasn't deep enough to where his soul would drop into the dark area again, it was more he was self reflecting while fighting, his body moving a bit in a shift to get on his arms and proceeded to try getting in kicks towards the legs while he spun on his hands, he wasn't all that great in martial arts, so it would probably not be hard to catch him and continue beating him.

Shiro manwhile had dove down like a sinking anchor to the bottom of his mind, and even breaking through that, to his heart, which would pulse with a bright blast of both white and black light, intermingling, but even he could see two problems, one Crystal had literally been pointing out with both her words was quite obvious, given he could see the literal large wall between both halves of his energy, though the walls did have some cracks, it looked like they were made specifically to leak some darkness to mingle, but not a whole lot, and he knew why "my inner demons.. and my own negative feelings.." he then looked right to the side of the dark half of his heart, and sure enough, there was a representation of one of them, and no it did -not- look like a green-eyed jealousy-mon, or any suspicious palm tree haired gaki's, it actually looked more like imps.. in multitudes of different colors, poking and prodding at his heart with their pitchforks, and when Shiro flew over to scatter then, a few pokes of those pitchforks got the memories flowing as the envy flooded his mind ~ah! damn.. things are sha-- wait.. so this is... i see. i'm envious of Taiki.. because he's had such a peaceful life, and able to bond so quickly to others.. his selfless attitude, his.. capabilities as a general.. i see.. well.. that is one problem i can rectify.~ he thought, before summoning dozens of red spears in his mental plane "GAE BOLG!" he called out, and began impaling the little damned annoying imps. "i'm truly done with this.. no more bad emotions dammit, i may wear them on my sleeve, but it's high time i at least stop letting them grip me so damned tightly."

as the two continued the -one sided- fight, Crystal would feel Shiro's emotions shift, and change, instead of the base neutrality with hidden dark and negative emotions, the negative emotions were lessening, but using Lowemon's sensing capabilities, she would still see that Shiro hadn't addressed the biggest problem he was still having, thus probably really needed to get some more poundings to get it together, he at least was trying... some.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:19 pm
Shiro definitely lacked skill. His movements were sloppy and that made his actions easy to read. Crystal somersaulted over Archermon's legs to avoid the somewhat clumsy spinning kicks. It was obvious that Shiro hadn't given the move much practice. More than likely he was just mimicking what he had seen in the movies or by playing video games. It looked cool, but it wasn't really practical on the battlefield.

Crystal watched the rotation of Archermon's hands to calculate the speed of his revolutions until she finally reached out to grab hold of one of his legs and then utilized his own momentum to swing his body up over her shoulder to slam him back down on the ground on the other side. Sensing the gradual shift in his emotional state she decided to at least give him a fighting chance by giving him time to get up on his feet before she started dishing out more punishment.

"You're making progress," she acknowledged, as Lowemon. "But you're still not digging deep enough."

"And all this time I thought Crystal was just a skilled strategist," Nene just had to comment on the current match-up. "I wouldn't have guessed that she possessed these kind of fighting skills to back it up."

"She probably didn't want to make a big production out of it," noted Kiriha. "She really isn't the type to want to draw that kind of attention to herself."

"You're right," Akari agreed. "She isn't doing this for any kind of recognition. The only reason she's fighting this hard right now is because she's trying to get through to Shiro."

"It's all pretty crazy if you ask me," Zenjirou remarked as he started in on his share of the snacks.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:54 pm
Archermon of course responded, though it seemed to be a bit subdued given his consciousness was still inside his body "hard to keep focused on two fronts." was the simple answer as he got up, though he was swaying a bit from the punches, instead he proceeded to slam his fists into the ground, coming back up with oddly enough large silver gauntlets adorning his hands, and proceeding to yank up a huge chunk of earth, and started breaking it down and kicking the pieces like shots at Crystal/Lowemon, though he wasn't doing it at a high speed given he -was- distracted, and such moves really needed some bit of concentration, nor would they do much damage, given it -was- an Adult level Digimon vs a Hybrid, not much a contest when hybrids have been known in beating the snot out of Perfect level Digimon easily.

Shiro of course groaned as he still felt the pain from up above "Dammit! she doesn't realize how hard it is to split my concentration here..." Shiro sighed, and just shook his head as he finished defeating the imps, and began blasting at aerial little demons which were also bombarding his heart with other emotions, basically the main emotions of an emo, especially depression, brooding, so on, and those would be felt fading away, while after finishing his work via his emotions, began poking and prodding the barrier, frowning "damn.. this is a piece of work..." he muttered, even to the point of deciding to summon a drill, to drill a big hole, which all it did was scrape the barrier, frowning, he was not undaunted in things, as he began pounding on the barrier with the Grand Hammer, to the point even making his body as Archermon flinch visibly, leaving even more openings and such.

Roveth nodded lightly while eating some food as he frowned "well, knowing Shiro, once you start pounding his head in something's wrong, he usually gets the hint, and i think he's getting it, it's just taking a bit longer than normal at the moment." Sangloupmon just laid down near the rest of Xros Heart after passing the rest of the snacks out and such, flicking his tail silently as Roveth chuckled "as for Crystal having such skills.. where we came from universe wise.. we had -a lot- of enemies, and not just digimon enemies either, so we kinda gotta knew how to defend ourselves personally. not to mention Shiro's and Crystals' penchance for befriending people like martial artists, swordsmen, and so on, they've learned a good bit. though.. Shiro's is more haphazard due to his also watching anime or playing video games and trying to emulate those. i'll give him credit though, when it comes to emulating sword moves.. he can pull them out with reasonable success. anything else, like say that spinning kick thing he pulled? completely unwieldy in a fight if he's half-assing the fight in the first place."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 pm
Seeing the incoming broken off chunks of earth, Crystal, as Lowemon, brought out the Danzai no Yari, spinning it in her hands like she would one of the bamboo poles sometimes used for practice at the Tendo Dojo. Once she felt comfortable with it, she began striking out against the incoming projectiles to either swat them down or break them apart in midair, depending on how solid a piece she was hitting, before moving on to the next one. She was eventually successful at smacking one of the more solid chunks right back at Archermon.

"You know," Zenjirou piped up again. "It kind of looks like she's going easy on him now that he's fighting back."

"It would seem that she has been easing up on him on the physical plane so that he can dedicate more of his attention to his mental and spiritual planes for the time being," noted Sanzomon.

In fact, it had begun to look more like a training exercise than an actual fight between the two of them.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 pm
Archermon of course responded by actually turning the boulders into somewhat steel, and proceeded to bounce the 'ball' into the air to fly back to Crystal/Lowemon, the body was glad for the reprieve at least while the mind worked, given the fact the eyes dimmed quite a bit, andn ow his body was literally on autopilot at this point, Archermon also stomped the ground to create a large area of soft spongy bouncy foam material to simulate bouncing off a floor of sorts with the 'ball'.

Shiro meanwhile frowned as all around him were tools of mass destruction ,yet there wasn't even a dent in the damned wall, he even used Ea at one point to about 75% power for crying out loud! with that he sat down and crossed his arms staring at the barrier with a frown "you.. are the biggest pain in the a** in my life.. so if world breaking and star splitting weapons won't work...." he then got back up, and proceeded to summon a large drill "i guess i'll start drilling through the heavens." he smirked, before cocking his arm back "Gigaaaaaa... Driiiillllll.... BRRREEEEAAAAAAKKKKEEEERRRR~!" he shouted, before launching at the barrier with the drill going at high speeds, colliding against it, and putting up much more of a fight against the barrier than the previous weapons, even to the point that physically one could see that the split sides of light and darkness were literally pounding along the body along with the reverberation as if hoping that this would break down that damned barrier.

Roveth meanwhile just sweatdropped at the two going at it ".. i don't freaking believe this, pong? -really-?" he said in a deadpan voice, making even Sangloupmon sweatdrop at things in general ~Aniki sure looks annoyed.. or flabbergasted, one of the two.~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 pm
Roveth's comment combined with the reinforcing mental image of Crystal, as Lowemon, still whacking the 'ball' back at Archermon with the Danzai no Yari resulted in an exchange of sweatdrops all around. Even Crystal was becoming painfully aware of just how incredibly silly this whole thing was starting to look from the sidelines. Nevertheless, she was going to keep at it for however long it took for Shiro to complete his task. At least it was good exercise, right?

"How long do you suppose they'll keep going at it like this?" Zenjirou wondered.

"I don't know," Akari sighed and shook her head. "But I'm having a hard enough time taking either of them seriously anymore."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 pm
Roveth of course just sweatdropped even larger seeing that Crystal was actually even following up on this crazy stuff, and just shook his head "okay.. i can't help but say this: next time Crystal needs to club Shiro for his stupidity, persuade her not to do it and let -me- do that." of course, after that he stood up, and idly walked over to Sangloupmon's shadow, proceeding to disappear into it for the moment to do something.. nefarious. to what, or who? remains to be seen. Sangloupmon just sweatdropped as his partner left for who knows where within the reality marble ~uh-oh... Aniki's up to no good again. too bad i cant' help given i'm playing bed for Taiki and all.~

Shiro meanwhile had been drilling for what seemed like an eternity as he kept pushing against the barrier with futility, but he wasn't giving up yet, especially when he damned well wanted that barrier to go down as he continued pushing ~come on... stop screwing with me... JUST.. GO DOWN!~ of course, the energy from the drill actually started to flood with green energy, and proceeded to started bending the barrier, the cracks started to become apparent on it, with a push from both sides and Shiro letting out a strangled war-cry, the barrier broke, hole wise, before the cracks from said hole grew to be so massive that the whole damned thing began crumbling altogether, the two energies began mixing and churning once again, at an astounding and violent rate, as Shiro was literally thrown back upwards from the explosion of the chaotic energy and sending him back to the forefront of his mind, and the so called battle.

Archermon was about to spike the ball to the spongy ground, when his body visibly lurched, and began unleashing a -large- amount of light and darkness energy, swirling together, coalescing and then starting to actually, literally rip open a rift into what looked like space and time, but it was honestly just a rift into the plain nothingness of the chaotic energies of the universe, and literally began creating.. an entirely new set of spirits, though Shiro was embracing his darkness once again, given he had really had enough of dividing himself when it came to things, and the battle(s) had made him see that, either way, Archermon collapsed, while the energies pulled out the two new created spirits, which floated along lazily above Shiro and around a small line of his complex digi-code that made itself apparent to everyone forseeable, either way, after that.. display? Archermon had reverted back to Shiro, but the Reality Marble was still there regardless, oddly enough.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff