Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:04 pm

(Ok. What the heck? It said Molly posted but there is no post from her yet. She must have deleted it or something...)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:04 pm

(lol sorry. i did but i tried to fix it and i deleted it by mistake)
Molly nodded and looked away. "Nick, I don't work in a jewlary store...I steal from them. I'm the cat thief Kitty." she said softly.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Elise glared at the woman, "Get away from here." Elise told the lady quietly,her eyes murderous as she glared the woman down ."If you don't you will regret it." She whispered.

{Thany you,about the compliment,I love your name to.}
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:08 pm

((@DM: Thanks. I think I can do that.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena made her way over to Draco and Star. Her eyes held a defeated light, though her posture was no different than usual. "We need to get back to the Tower. Regroup. Do you have enough strength to fly back on your own?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Nicholas was in fact surprised, but he just smiled. "Well, if it means anything to you, I did think Kitty was really cute in her costume when I saw you on the news." He said to her. "Well, words can't really describe mine... I'll have to show you what it is..." He said, his eyes turning blue. His hair began to lose its color, now a snowy white, and his skin went pale as well. "You may just be a thief... but I'm a killer. I'm Clear Kill the mass murderer." He said, his tone changing as well to his "Clear" voice. He then looked over at Shadow, very pissed off. "I was hoping I didn't have to tell her until we were at least a couple months together. Congrats! Because you pissed me off with you riddles and made both of us spill out identities, you get to be a new addition to my "Lucky" list to be "Cleared" off the planet like the rest of the white coats in the world." He said to Shadow, his blade now out.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Cryogon barely managed to get to his feet, his legs shaking slightly. "I doubt it... It'll take me a while to get the energy to fly..." He put an arm around Star, keeping himself on his feet.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Molly gasped when he changed, but not out of fright. Instead she had a fangirl lovestruck look on her face. "Y-You're the sexy Clear Kill who puts an end to all those animal killers?!" she asked excitedly.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Ms.Nore shook her head at the girl, still worried despite the disrespect. "Well if you ever need anything come to me, alright? I have an apartment in the apartment building over there, 105 to be exact." She offers still, looking at the skies. "Oh seems whatever caused it stopped..I best be on my way." She says, oblivious to the titans nearby here. " Goodbye for now~" Was her last words as she left for work.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Such fun~)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow was about to puke before the male started to threaten her which cause her to laugh once more. "A bloody jester threatening a shadow, what fun, yes?" She says talking in riddles more as it almost sounded like a question. In her voice was a tone hunger for battle.

Yet..just then...the fun was ruined as the girl gave words the male could not ignore. "How love is beautiful I will thus never understand..I prefer death to be the most beautiful." She said with most distaste as she went back to the kitchen raiding the fridge. In fact, she got herself three more cokes as she went through it. Only opening one and pouring some of it in her shadow before shutting the fridge.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:27 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena blew out a breath. "I figured as much." She turned to Ghost and Jenos. "Ghost, can you fit another person on the R-Cycle with you?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 pm

(Wasn't expecting that kind of reaction! xd )

"The very one, in the flesh. Somebody has to take care of those "Lucky" ones, and I'm that person. Flattered to now my very own girlfriend is actually a fan of my work." He said with a smile, looking at Molly and then over to Shadow. "See? No one was lying to anyone. Now get the hell out of my apartment if you may. I'd rather not get blood all over my things and I don't think Molly would want to see me slit your throat." He said, his voice cold but still sexy in its own way.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:35 pm

(lol well she is an animal rights villain ^^)

Molly seemed to melt when hearing Nick's new voice and barely heard what he said about killing the shadow lady.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow chuckled as he said no one was lying. "One does not not need to speak in order to lie...In this case, the truth was said." She replies, pouring more of the coke in her shadow. Hearing his words of neck, she puled down her clothing to reveal her black skin. "I have no true throat to breathe, dear jester, for I am nothing but a shadow.." She was rather being a smartass to his threats as it seemed she held no fear of him whatsoever. To strengthen this, she did not leave as she went over to the kitchen to look through the cabinets as well. "It's amusing that one could be so in love when one is only swayed by emotion and not of soul.." She mutters in reference of the cat's actions.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Cryogon shook his head. "If it's all the same to you, Snow, I think I'd rather head back with Star. I'd rather walk for a bit until I can fly. She'll give me someone to talk to while I'm on the way back."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Molly glared at Shadow and stood up. "Get out of here now. You're not welcome here." she said angrily.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Clear was getting heavily annoyed, but knew he really couldn't do anything about it. He retracted his blade, looking at Shadow was serious eyes. "What do you want. If it's just food, eat you fill and leave us be. Your constant riddles and smartass remarks are getting tiresome and are just pissing me off." He said, really just wanting to cut that shadowy figure to shreds.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games