Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:04 pm
((bampu))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:08 pm
{s**t. D:}

Justine whined softly. "I've got a headache and I can't remember much beyond feeding yesterday. Is that normal?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:10 pm
"Unfortunately, no." Raphael said softly as he looked down at her with a guilty smile. "But headaches and blackouts can be if you get drunk. Which is why I'm never letting you feed on a drunk ever again. I didn't realize you were so poor at holding your liquor." he said as he let a small chuckle slip.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Justine's eyes widened slightly at the thought. "Ugh, goodness....I hope I didn't do anything stupid. ...PLEASE tell me I didn't do anything stupid!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm
"Well, a lot of things were certainly said," Raphael said turning away from her as he stood up. "but I assumed that was the alcohol flirting with me." he teased with a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:21 pm
Justine's face slowly flushed to a bright red as she realized just what he was insinuating. "I was...uhm...flirty? What...uh...exactly did I say?" Quickly afterwards she exclaimed, "Just curious, of course!" How she said it, however, couldn't help but make her words sound a bit suspicious.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:28 pm
"Well, you called me cute, gorgeous, said you regretted not kissing me yet, and you were probably going to say something else but then you passed out." Raphael said rather quickly, trying not to look too impatient as he waited in a shadowed part of the room to try and hide his tinted cheeks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:36 pm
Justine's face went from a light pink to a furious, flaming hot-iron red. She tried to speak, but no words would come out until the eventual "I....I said those things out loud?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:40 pm
"Yes, but I wouldn't think on it too much. Like I said, you were drunk, and getting turned can cause some rather, err...strong emotions towards the vampire who sired you." Raphael said looking away as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:42 pm
The 'strong emotions' part not kicking in until afterwards, Justine said with mild confusion, "But I don't think or feel any different than I did before." Implications, implications. "Wait...what did you mean by that?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 pm
Raphael sighed and walked back around to sit on the edge of his bed, facing her. It was clear they wouldn't be going anywhere until Justine was crystal clear on everything. "It's...." He'd never realized just how difficult explaining this would be. "It's like a forced chain of command, I suppose. One with no promotions or demotions." he began, unable to think of any other analogy for the moment. "When a vampire turns someone, they become their victim's master. Not quite as extreme as a slave, unless the master chooses. I don't understand why myself, but the victim takes on a strong desire to be with their master and grant their every whim. I think the strength of these desires may vary depending on how weak or strong willed the person was to begin with, but should the master ask something of them, they'd have no choice but to obey. But you don't have to worry about that though, as I have no plans on abusing that side effect." he quickly assured her. And it was finally then that he looked at her in surprise. "Wait, no different at all? I've heard people describe it as feeling muddled, or fuzzy."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 pm
"I don't see how this relates." Dense Justine is really ******** dense at times. "How does the desire to serve coinside with the desire for...more intimate relations?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 pm
Raphael face/palmed, and he kept his hand covering his eyes as he spoke. "....Let's try this again. By 'strong desire' I mean the desire to throw oneself at his or her master and remain in their arms for all eternity. Overdramatic romance novel type 'strong desire'."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 pm
"Did you feel that way towards your own sire?" Justine asked almost immediately afterwards, seeming to fear even the faintest of notions implicating so.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:49 pm
"Perhaps at first, yes." Raphael said gazing up at the ceiling in thought. "I was trying to come to terms with my vampirism all on my own, and I knew the woman who sired me was the only one who'd give me any sort of aid or comfort. Once I got ahold of myself and realized what had happened to my life though, after I killed Antoinette, I downright hated her." he said looking away with a scowl. "I could no longer live as I wanted and I killed the woman I loved. Even if she did have power over me, I knew I didn't have to like it." he said before sighing. "But as I said, it varies from person to person."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games