Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

𝓡 𝓐 𝓔

☂ Rae put the same facade smile she always had on. She wondered why she even bothered sometimes. No one ever really seemed to speak to her anyway. That was beside the point right now though. She walked to the corner of the classroom and sat down. She kind of felt like the typical shy kid that no one ever wanted to talk to. Though, she was hardly shy. She just liked to keep her thoughts to herself was all. Rae sighed, putting both hands down on the desk and fiddled with her thumb as she stared ahead absent mindedly.

𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝕳𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

OutOfCake: OOC~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:45 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"We're supposed to pair up with someone we don't work with normally to see what making an alliance with other villains would be like," Katriana said. "Not like there's really anyone to pair up with 'cept the girl you came in with."

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:51 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"Figures...", Arielle sighs. She looks over at Rae, frowning slightly, she was confused as to why she had talked to her earlier.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:55 pm
Looking at the two that just entered it was no surprise that one was Morrigan tho the other girl that had entered with her he didn't know. Did she go to this school before or was she a transfer student he pondered for a moment his game softly playing music while on pause as he simply watched Rae. The fact that she had been that close to Morrigan and even seemed to be talking to her was interesting to a degree.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:02 pm
((Interesting?))

Arielle shifts her head to look back at Katiana and notices something. "Where's our fearless leader?"

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

𝓡 𝓐 𝓔

☂ Rae kept staring off into space. No thoughts really entered her mind nor did her mind really ponder on anything in particular. From two different directions she felt eyes on her. She comes out of her trace as she feels her body shiftings into a shadow. The first pair of eyes she mets is the ones that belong to Arielle. Though they quickly left hers and looked at the other boy. She barely turned her head towards him as she studied him. She knew it was one of the HIVE Five boys. Now she was starting to feel like a stalker of sorts. Even if she barely knew anything about them, just that they were famous at the school. And very, very strong. She noticed the boy had something it in his hand and could faintly hear the music come from it. Though it was so faint, it quickly left her hearing and she thought maybe it was her imagination.

𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝕳𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 pm

"Dunno," Katriana shrugged. "Probably cleaning up the mess he and that stupid popsicle made in the hall earlier. You missed a helluva fight."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Catching her gaze Gamer simply sat there his eyes not leaving her yet as he simply studied her. Without knowing much about her he simply watched as he body changed coming up quickly with what a portion of her powers likely were. Control of shadow's but he wondered if that was all to her powers. After a few moments of studying and analyzing her he returned his focus again to his game unpausing and continuing to play it.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:16 pm

"Probably good that I did.", Arielle manages to respond as she yawns. She straightens up, unable to suppress her wince as her still partially broken rib twinges. "Guess we should try to find partners, right..?"

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image

𝓡 𝓐 𝓔

☂ Rae watched a little moment longer before turning away from him as well. She realized the system that been in his hand was probably a gaming system. She stopped with her finger twindling and leaned back a bit. Her hands were planted on the edge of the desk though, cluching it very lightly. She heard Arielle say something about 'partners' and she wondered what was going on. What game did the staff have up their sleeves for the young students today? She sighed, glancing around a bit.

𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝕳𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:00 pm
What's the matter? Daemon got your tongue?

The Daemon finally got the sigils in a way that she was satisfied with and she surged her magic through them to activate them. She was suddenly blown back as they exploded, a curse leaping from her throat in the daemon tongue as she was embedded in the wall.

Go ahead, scream, all it does is excite me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 pm

"Guess so," Katriana shrugged. "Careful with those ribs, Morrigan," she said, a slight tone of concern almost hidden beneath her nonchalance. She stood and strolled over to the girl who'd come in with Arielle, putting a hand on the corner of the girl's desk. "Yo. Care to pair up with me, kid?" she asked.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 pm
((I think he's in the dorms...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:33 pm
((Never mind then...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games