Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Hello ladies~

My name is Dimi....Or at least that is what you may call me while I am on Gaia!
I am 24 years old, and a stay at home (soon to be) wife.
I am studying to become a dog trainer, and I am currently practicing training with other dogs.

I like a great many things, just ask me! I am returning to Gaia after a year hiatus, and looking for new friends, new hangouts, and new homes! Feel free to give me a private message!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:56 pm
I'm Rae and I'm 16. I love anime and I hate Twilight. I love animals, babies, and other cute things.^_^ Drawing and reading are my passions, and I'm also fond of sewing and crotchet.  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

jufishes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:02 am
hello there mina-san :3

my name's joana, i'm a portuguese graphic designer under the impression that i'm still 20 years old, although my id disagrees with me /glares
i love to chat, and make friends, but i'm not a heavy poster...since when i'm on gaia i'm making graphics, it's very likely i'm gonna join your group in facebook as well since i'm ALWAYs there
i love to overuse smilies, animals specially cats (i have a girl), reading and movies / tv shows.

bla bla bla, guess that's all!
bb and see you all around <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:17 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Alisa.
I'm sixteen and I like aliens, dinosaurs and mahou shoujo.
I like reading, watching/discussing anime, fashion, roleplaying and obsessing over things.
I have an interest in history, spirituality and feminism.
I'm an overly attached fangirl and possibly a bit too sarcastic.
Feel free to add me if you like any of the things I've listed,
I'm new to gaia and looking to make new friends.
Thanks!

1011b8

Shy Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spooviie

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:53 pm
Hellos.

I'm Spoo. I'm 19 and currently in uni studying IT and Science. It's heaps of fun, and I have so many lovely friends. I love gaming a little too much, and I love chatting - My inbox is always open!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm
Hai~ I'm Aly (: i'm seventeen, and I love pink, dr.pepper, and anime <3 hope to make many new friends!!  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Le Patronus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 am
Hello, all! My name is Stephanie and I'm 20 years young. I've just joined this guild so I'm hoping that I can make some friends through it since I've recently returned to Gaia brand new after 2 years. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:23 pm
Hi! I'm Jun. I'm 18, a college freshman. I've been a old gaian that has been playing on and off. I love to draw and play MMORPGs. I'm looking forward to making new friends. emotion_c8  

xYiJunx

Shy Friend

KayyyCee

Popular Sweetheart

11,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:30 pm
Nihao !
-My Name is Kristine
-You can call me Kris or KC
-I'm from Philippines and I am a proud Filipino.

-My Favorite anime character is Karin Hanazono (Kamichama Karin)
I can dance and sing !

You can describe me in many ways
I'm a shy type person, friendly, nice and fun to be with !  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 pm
heart Hai everyone! heart My name is Xx bunnykun xX but chu can call me bunny or bunny-kun~ I'm 12 yrs old and in 7th grade! cat_xd I'm talkative around my close friends(which are few) so I'm thought to be a shy person...especially around my boyfriend! cat_redface I like sweets and kawaii things so...erm...yea.... cat_4laugh Oh btw....I think I saw a putty tat! cat_whee I did,I did see a putty tat! cat_sweatdrop  

Xx Bunny-kun xX

Partying Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100

Bunnyfish Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:46 pm
Hi there. The names Yin. 21 years old and working in a restaurant as prep. Doing culinary arts for now while I figure what it is I want to do with my life. My hobbies are dressing up in lolita with friends, graphic design, art, crafts, etc. Hope to speak with some of you lovely ladies here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 am
Hey ladies!
I am Abbrielle(you can call me Abby).
I am 20 years old and I am a uni student, I am after getting my International Relations degree. I enjoy some common/basic hobbies, drawing, writing, playing musical instruments, reading, exercise, cooking, photography, TV/movies, video games, sitting around online, the common stuff.
I'm currently trying to learn Portuguese.
And umm yeah, great meeting you ladies!^^  

Queen Ejizzabeth

Beloved Fatcat

Kardoula

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 am
Hi i'm Foteini.
I live in Cyprus and am 19. I have two sisters. One younger and one older.
I like music and dancing. My favourite singers are Anna Vissi, Nikos Oikonomopoulos, Ivi Adamou and many others.
I hope to make many friends even if i'm still working on my english lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 am
User Image
Hello everyone I'm Princess Celestia. I'm 18 and living in the US. I'm currently a freshman in college studying to be a Graphic Designer. I like to role play and cosplay, usually as the character Princess Celestia from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I will also role play/cosplay as Rarity and Trixie also from MLP. I'm a girly girl and I love anything pink, sparkly, and covered in zebra print heart I'm fairly new to Gaia and still looking to make some new friends. So come check out my profile and send me some love 4laugh
gaia_crown Princess Celestia gaia_crown

Regal Princess Celestia

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games