Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:57 pm
The conversation ended on an interesting note, with Ophelia and the off-duty guards discussing how mixing technology and magic might change warfare as they knew it entirely. Their discussions were well-thought out and respectful, which was a clear sign that Ophelia wasn't as disrespected and hated as she used to be. At least, as far as the castle guards were concerned. (Her presence having calmed Kaistern enough to avoid the death of numerous good guardsmen probably having something to do with it.) Ophelia could almost call some of them friends, even. Things were certainly improving for her as a whole, and she was pleased to change at least some demons' perceptions of her kind as a whole.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:11 pm
((Four Chords DA Group. The main page has a link to each of the trolls' 4chords look, but one of the links is broken, though if you do a google search you should find it pretty easily. And the actual strips are in the featured gallery. You will want to read them in order though, so I recommend starting on page 2 and reading from the bottom up. Brace for feels and enjoy. :3 ))

"Perfect! Ophelia!" Kaistern called with a smile when he saw her as he rounded a corner. "Could you come here for a moment? I want your thoughts on something."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:21 pm
{Thankies~ ^.^}

Ophelia politely excused herself from the guards she spoke with to go speak with Kaistern. "My thoughts on what, exactly?" she asked as she approached him, a curious look taking hold of her seemingly delicate features.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:27 pm
"I didn't think of this sooner, but there's going to be a bit of a party coming up--okay, not really 'a bit' with how big it is--and I'm trying to think of a theme for the annual ball here at the castle. I'd like something....I don't know, maybe a little mysterious, but fun...I wanted to know if you might have any ideas."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:46 pm
Ophelia thought for several moments before making her suggestion. "If your people find the moon and sun as mysterious as my people once did, why not night and day?" Admittably, this suggestion had more meaning to it than she had said as of yet. To her, such a theme could also represent demon and human kind coming together to create a beautiful future despite being near opposites.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 pm
Kaistern rubbed his chin for a moment, giving it a brief moment of thought before saying, "Yes, yes I like it...Make it so." he said to one of the aides standing around taking notes before peering over one of the parchments they had. "Colors...Oh, black, white, silver, and gold I'd say. I think that's everything that requires my attention for now. Tell the head chef I'll talk to him about the menu later." he told them before they left. Once they were gone, he sighed. "Well, at least that was a nice little vacation, for what it's worth. At least I'd rather be planning a party than politics any day."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:18 pm
"Plus, unlike the politics, you get to enjoy the fruits of your endeavors sooner rather than later." Ophelia mused as a pleasant smile began to form on her lips. Having been more focused on forming various defences against attempts on her life, educating herself on demonic manners and social customs, messing with her guns, as well as keeping track of the going ons of her people, Ophelia had no real clue as to what sort of holidays demons celebrated. Assuming this was one such event, she asked in a somewhat sheepish manner, "Please forgive my ignorance but what is the occasion?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:21 pm
"The Day of Crowning, a holiday whose date changes with each new king, as it's an anniversary of when the current king ascended to the throne." Kaistern explained with a smile. "So you can imagine that it's a bit of a big deal around here."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:39 pm
"With you as King, it certainly is." Ophelia soon began to wonder what the upcoming celebration would be like, and what sort of outfit she should wear to the event. She was still quite uncomfortable with wearing dresses, but was known to do so anyway during special occassions that she would be celebrating with Kaistern.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:48 pm
"Well, I wouldn't go that far." Kaistern said with a sheepish smile. "But I can say the entire country takes a day off to celebrate, with a big feast here at the castle, a grand ball, and a magical version of those things you call fireworks."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 pm
As nobody seemed to be around, Ophelia offered Kaistern a quick peck. "I certainly would. As for the celebration itself, it sounds rather fun. I'm looking forward to it~"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:05 pm
"Good. Because I've got big things planned just for the two of us." Kaistern said as he slipped a hand around her waist while returning the kiss on her cheek.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:10 pm
"Oh? What sort of big things?" Ophelia asked, finding herself even more curious now that Kaistern mentioned what he did. Unlike most love interests, though, Ophelia was not likely to push the issue if she wasn't given an immediate answer.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:16 pm
Kaistern smiled and touched his forehead to hers. "That's a surprise. You'll just have to wait a few weeks to find out."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 am
Ophelia put on a mock pout and replied in a clearly exaggerated manner, "Oh fine. I'll just have to bother you about it later, then." At the celebration, more specifically. "Until then, I suppose this will have to do." She moved her head to lightly kiss Kaistern once more.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games