Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Hello-oo" Deadzone called out as he ran down the hallway towards the rooms. Skidding to a stop as he saw the first one open and looked inside it. Two of the girls of the team were there talking about god only know's what. "So I got some info for you two in a moment" Dead said with a smirk as he looked over at the wall just behind the two as a portal opened up tho it currently had no pairing so it was just a dark red coloration spinning to what seemed like the edges of a mirror where it touched the wall. "Don't toss anything in that k" he said before rushing off to find the others.

"I think given that amount of time and a decent amount of time being pushed it should be enough" Brink told snow nodding slightly as he exhaled slowly. "The problem now will likely be getting them to work together" he said looking back towards the hanger. All of them by now had vanished from it and likely headed towards there rooms.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:02 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven nodded. "Good. And you might want to gather the Team back in here to train before your son tells them all what he heard. I can feel the half-portal he's opened up."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Putting his hand to his face Brink sighed a bit thinking about it. "I think for now it would be better if we don't do that. This might give them a reason to act like a team" Brink said to her as he looked back towards the way the kid had run to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:09 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven thought about Brink's words, then nodded. "All right. We'll see what they do with what little information Deadzone may have gathered from our conversation." Her soulself broke from its circular form and returned to her. "As I've said, I'll be back in a week's time to check the Team's progress."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:16 pm
((-twiddles thumbs-))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:04 am
Lewis found his room and he was enamored with it. It was a cozy, mid-sized room that he could put all sorts of stuff in. Already his mind was jumping through the possibilities, the best part, it was high in the air, like the tree fort his dad had helped him build as a kid, though Lewis had done most of the lifting with his powers. "Well, might as well see if there's a kitchen or a library or an open lava pit." He muttered to himself and jumped down, slowing his descent with his powers, flying was so fun.

"Wow, kinda makes the Tower seem small eh?" Jenos said after a short walk through the place. "So are they going to move in here together or is it kind of like an optional residence thing?" Jenos asked, wondering if he'd get Lewis out of the house for once.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:57 am
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven turned to her tag-along teammate. "I've told the Team they may stay here if they wish, and it appears that is what they want. However, I only remember inviting the Team along, Jenos. Why did you follow?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:10 am
"Oh come on, you know how curious I get with these little projects you like to start, besides I wanna know beforehand so I can tell Erica that Lewis is moving out before he drops the bombshell himself." Jenos said sheepishly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:49 am
Once Datascape had her fill of information and exploration, she headed back to Snow. "This is a nice little place for them." she said. "I'm guessing my position here is being a helper for this new team, an additional team member if needed?" she asked Snow, after seeing for herself how the team was. She could tell that they would need some time to bond, maybe even some training too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:56 am
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven nodded. "Yes, if you want. Just as long as you don't tamper with anything here or share any data you gather from the Mount Justice computers or any of the other computers you've interacted with," she said, giving Datascape a pointed look.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 am
"Don't worry, I don't do that kind of stuff. I'm not an information broker." Datascape said, holding up her hands in defense when Snow gave her that look. "I keep the data to myself and I can assure you that nothing will be leaked. No one has ever successfully hacked me before so there's no way of it getting out." She said, quite proud of her own skills with a computer and information storage.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:57 pm
Kaya found her room. "My...such a big room" she said as she flew around the room. The room had what looks like several perches. "I'm sure i could work with this space." She said as she sat on the perch and crossed her legs as she began humming.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Running thru the halls still William saw another door open as he skidded to a stop looking in on Kaya. "There's another one" he said with a smile and wave. "Hate me later" he said as a portal opened up just below Kaya linking to the other one that was in Archers room. As she fell thru it the portal she had been sucked into closed a few moments after she fell thru the linked portal in archers room.

"Now then one more. Where oh where is the dude with white hair" he muttered running off and withing a few more moments finding Lewis's room. "Hey there last one to find" he muttered seeing Lewis falling slowly towards the ground. "Ha that makes this one easy. Hate later meeting time now" William said as a portal opened up again linking to the one in archers room as Lewis was brought there. "Finally" he muttered closing it as he finally linked one for himself to it and did a cannonball like dive into. Coming thru the other side he landed next to the other two he had brought thru before bouncing off and to his feet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:58 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer had just finished putting her bow, quiver and arrows in their respective cases when Kaya fell through the portal Deadzone had opened up. Then Lewis fell through as well, and then the portal maker himself. Archer scowled. "What the hell, man? Why'd you have to bring everyone into my room? What's so important?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:07 pm

"Hey hey can it or the next portal ill put under you and teach you how to skydive without a chute" Deadzone said giving her a bit of a stink eye before looking at the rest. "So anyways reason I brought you here to this oh so lovely soon to be furnished room is that I over heard Brink and Snow talking about a mission for well us" he said with a bit of a smirk. "How they are supposed to be such great hero's and can't see a small little portal in there little bubble of silence is beyond me but what ever." Shrugging he shook his head to put himself back on topic. "Anyways the big bad wolf aka Brink doesn't think we are ready to even do something as easy as recon and wants to train us so Snow is giving him a week. I think we should show them that you know them being old and all has limited there heroing abilities" Deadzone proposed crossing his arms and looking at each of them.
(Picture him currently talking kinda fast. Like he has had way to much sugar.)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games