Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 pm
[~back. Sorry >.>]

"that man doesn't seem to have much control" he said thinking back to how the prince was prepared to take Hector to his room.
he was ready to get out of the bath, feeling like he was getting pruny "but..." A thought came to his head "how long do you think you'll be able to keep up this charade?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:54 pm
((That's ok. ^_^ ))

"I don't know. I've kept it up for eight years." She admitted. "Apparently not very well, but I'll try to as long as possible. I don't have much of a choice."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:04 pm
"that's not a good way to live Hector..." He began "you can't go on hiding this...at some point the truth has to come out." He was prepared to leave but there was something he needed to know. "Hector...can I ask you what your name is?" He said hoping he wasn't asking for too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 pm
"Priscilla." She replied. "M-my name... It's Priscilla." She muttered. "I- I better leave before the prince's speech is over. We both have be at the after meeting."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 pm
"right." He said, he turned around and pushed himself out of the water, he grabbed one of the towels on the rack and covered himself up "I'll leave you to your business, see you at the meeting..." He walked out of the bath house and headed back to the changing room.

[~should I make a Liam profile?]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:37 pm
Hector didn't say a word, shaking a little uncomfortably. He had seen her too, the prince of the enemy nation. Not only that, but he pitied her. She felt so weak and defenseless for the first time in years, and it ate at her. She looked back at the prince for a moment before rubbing her arm, waiting for him to leave.

((Maybe. >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:20 am
[~sorry. Im watching a movie, almost done >. < <3]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am
((Ok. Take your time. ^_^ ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:10 am
Liam dryer himself off and got dressed, with nothing left to say he left to find Lance, hopefully he could convince him that Hector had nothing to hide.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:19 am
After finishing, Priscilla got out of the bath and got dressed again. She went back to her room, where she was summoned only moments later to go to the private meeting.

During the party, the king summoned the other kings present and their companions to go into a special separate room to discuss 'world peace' while the other nobles and such stayed in the main room partying and dancing. The kings, the princes, Shepard, and Hector were the only ones aloud inside.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:30 am
The parties moved to the private room, each of them taking their assigned seats, most of them feeling nervous about the events that would unfold by this meeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:48 am
The King of Ander sat in his chair at a square table, where Lance was standing behind him. He was a tall and muscular man with a whitening hair and disciplined bearing, unlike his son. He gave a strong and almost overbearing presence as the others began to gather. Once as they were settled, the king of Ander took a deep breath before beginning. "I suppose there is no point in beating around the bush. This war is not good for either of your two countries. All you will accomplish by this is your own downfall with the loss of countless lives. Don't let pride cloud your judgement and consider what will be lost if you pursue your goals. King of Norra, we want to recover your northern plains which belonged to us. Grant us that land, and our people's grudge will cease, and we can live in harmony without more death. King of Hannon, we are aware of your desire to provoke war on both sides. Provoking war for the sole purpose of asserting your country's strength is foolish. It heavily damages the economy as well as takes the lives of both soldiers and civilians. The strength of a country should be judged by the welfare and happiness of its civilians, not by it's ability to spill blood."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:09 am
The king stood from his seat, ready to bellow out at the man, but he restrained himself "there is no damned way I would ever give up the land we rightfully won. If you wish to take back your and, I invite you to take it from my lifeless hands" the man sat back down, Liam laying his hand on his shoulder.

The king of Hannon began laughing as he lit a cigar "well said my friend!" He said, puffing out a large smoke cloud, a grin formed on his pudgy face "And, as the good king here knows, he has the full support of my military to protect his territory" his eyes shifted to Anders king, expecting the news to cause a look of dismay.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 am
"Is that why you destroyed one of his airship armadas?" The king of Ander asked dully towards the King of Hannon. "Was that really necessary?" He said as if digging a dagger into a fresh wound. "If these are your answers, I have nothing further to discuss." He said. Still, from the King of Norra's side, there would be plenty to discuss. Not only was Ander winning, but they also stole a lot of secret information. More then that was also the fact that the King of Ander was too calm, as if he already won and the others just haven't realized it yet.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 am
"that matter has already been privately discussed" he said looking over to Norra's leader, he hung his head, looking defeated. "For this matter though, we will be joining forces" the man kept smiling, he finished off his cigar and tapped it out on the table "now, if we have nothing further to discuss, I have more important business to attend to." The man and Shepard were prepared to leave.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games