Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:45 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled at Yuki and kissed his cheek still holding him close. "It is beautiful outside." He said and rested his head on Yuki shoulder. He looked out the window still smiling.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed when Ezekiel kissed his cheeks. He looked back out the window. "U-um... I-I guess I should get changed now... It's a big day today..." He explained then turned around in the prince's arms to where they were face to face. He blushed again, then lowered his eyes to where they were looking at Ezekiel's chest and not his face.

OCC: Yay! You're writing again! Is everything okay now? You seemed really upset...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 am
User Image
========================
Ezekiel nodded and smiled at Yuki as he turned towards him. He then chuckled softly seeing his love was too embarrassed to look into his eyes. "Hey, there." The prince moved a hand under the boys chin and lifted his head up locking eyes with him. "Why are you so embarrassed Yuki? It's your wedding day you know." He kissed Yuki's lips and let him go. "It should be full of butterflies and smiles.

OCC :: Yeah I'm kind of writing, still a bit scattered. And yeah I just dumped my boy friend last week and he wouldn't leave me alone, he tried guilt tripping me to get back with him and said stuff like no one would love and care for me as much as he did. He couldn't understand that I wasn't happy anymore and I wasn't getting any support from him. Then he began to call me a b***h and that I should of talked to him before I left, the man didn't even notice I was crying right in front of him the last time! Sorry ranting...but it's over and surprisingly I got a new boyfriend, which I wouldn't usually go off with someone new quite yet. But this one's different for the many years I known him he was always there for me when ever I needed help. He'd drop everything just to help me. A true sweetheart. Hehe, so I'm happy and back to writing thanks to him. Yay~! Whoa I said a lot, oh well.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed again when the prince lifted his chin and kissed him. "I-I know... I feel that way too... But I also feel embarrassed now... At the end of today, we'll be married... And I'm really happy about that..." He told him as he looked at Ezekiel.

OCC: Oh my gosh! I can't believe someone would actually do that! I'm so sorry that your ex-boyfriend was such a jerk! How could someone be that rude?! Grrrr! It makes me so mad!!!
But I'm happy that you discovered that and moved on. I'm so proud of yoooou! And yay for the lucky guy too! Haha! Tell him I say thanks! wink Haha! Well I am happy that you are back! And no problem about the ranting. I do that all the time. >w<

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image
========================
Ezekiel smiled and let Yuki go and moved out of his way. "Okay, now go get ready my love." The prince said and kissed Yuki's cheek. "I'm going to go see my grandfather I'll be back."

OCC :: Meh internet is being whack out here!

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed a bit when he called him his "love" and kissed his cheek. He nodded, but was a bit worried. "U-um... Ezekiel? I-If your grandfather was actually using me... Which I don't think he did... What would you do?" He asked him, looking up at him, concerned.

OCC: Oh, I hate it when that happens! It irritates me.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:17 am
User Image
========================
Ezekiel looked at Yuki and thought for a moment and sighed lightly. "I'm not sure. I guess I'll decide that later." Ezekiel tole him and then kissed the top of his head. "Now go get ready."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:52 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki was still worried. He wasn't so sure about this... What happened if his grandfather really was using him? Would Ezekiel cancel the wedding? He suddenly felt a pain in his heart. He didn't want that... He didn't want that at all...
Yuki nodded when Ezekiel spoke. "Okay..." He said then began to walk out of the guest room. He walked into their room with the broken window then went into the bathroom After undressing, he stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water pour all over his body. What was he going to do if Ezekiel did cancel the wedding? Would he go back home and pretend nothing happened? No... That wouldn't happen... He would be heart broken... He loved Ezekiel... He couldn't just leave him... He wanted to be with the prince... Forever...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image
========================
Ezekiel frowned a little. He hoped he didn't upset Yuki at all. Yet, it was obvious he did. The prince sighed and thought about what he would do if his grandfather was using Yuki. He still wants to be with Yuki no matter what. And when he marries Yuki, Ezekiel becomes king and Yuki is his ''queen.'' Ezekiel wasn't going to give that up.
The prince rubbed the back of his head as he walked out of the room and down stairs to find his grandfather. I don't want this to influence Yuki decision on what he wants to be, he told me before that the decision was already made. Well Eiki said it was, Yuki doesn't know. The prince sighed again. Things were getting a bit too complicated for him.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:18 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki got dressed in his casual clothing then sighed. Why? Why was this happening? He leaned against a wall and closed his eyes. This was all to much for him to take in... This couldn't be right... He felt tears begin to form but he held them back. No. This was not a time for crying. Just like Ezekiel said, it was a time for butterflies and smiles.
Yuki chuckled softly then looked up. In front of him was a mirror. As he stared a himself, he wondered if he would ever turn normal again. He missed it... This appearance made him feel... Scared of himself... He wanted it back... He wanted his life back before he found out he was a half-vampire... Why couldn't he just live peacefully with the prince?
Yuki shook his head, shaking all of his negative thoughts out. He walked out of the bathroom and out into the hallway. He looked around before he began to explore.
Ezekiel's grandfather was sitting in a comfortable, white chair, reading a book when Ezekiel showed up. He looked up and softly smiled at his grandson. "Good morning Ezekiel. How was your sleep. Is Yuki not with you? Is he still asleep?" He asked him calmly, already knowing why the prince was here for him.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:33 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel soon found his grandfather and walked up to him. "He's up just getting ready for the day, but grandfather I have a question I must ask you." The prince said as he sat down in a chair next to his grandfather. He was still trying to figure out how this conversation will go before it completely happens. Planing everything he will say to what ever response his grandfather has to throw at him.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:46 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
His grandfather smiled softly at his grandson. "Oh? And what might that be?" He asked him, already knowing the answer.
Yuki looked around the huge castle. It was bigger than the one bac at Japan! He wondered if he was going to meet some of Ezekiel's other relatives... Like his father... Or maybe his older brother. However, he wasn't quite sure if they were even going to be here. The wedding was short noticed. They might be really busy.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sat down in another chair next to his grandfather. He leaned back in the chair taking a deep breathe before speaking. "Why did you choose Yuki exactly?" He asked looking the other in the eyes. He was serious about this. He didn't want Yuki to be used by his family. If it was true he'll still marry Yuki but probably leave the family, and have nothing to do with them.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:22 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
His grandfather blinked, then sighed, setting down his book. "Now, it is not what you think. I am not using Yuki." He stated, looking at his grandson. "I thought I would be able to help him..." He sighed again then leaned back in his chair. "When I first met Yuki, I knew immediately who he was. I didn't pay mind to it though. I am not one to put myself in troublesome situations. However, as he helped me and we shared conversations, I wished to help the lad. That was when I thought of the perfect idea. The boy was perfect for you. I hoped he would help you become happy again. I thought he could help you move forward..." He closed his eyes. "So, I came up with the idea to have him marry you, and before this prophecy was set in motion, he would turn into a vampire. That way, the prophecy could never have excisted. Sadly, I was to late it seems..." He looke at his grandson with sad eyes. "I'm sorry Ezekiel... I thought I could help him... And you..." He said softly. He was beginning to regret his decision.
Yuki was walking around when he came to the room when Ezekiel and his grandfather were talking. He was going to give them some privacy, before he heard his grandfather began to explain everything. He quickly hid and listened, even though he knew he it was wrong. When he finished, Yuki couldn't believe what he just heard. He clasped his hands over his mouth, tears forming in his eyes. He couldn't believe he would ever doubt Ezekiel's grandfather! He was so ashamed of himself!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded and stood up. "Thank you, I just wanted to make sure." He told him and left. When Yuki appeared the prince knew he was there. He came around the corner and found his love crying. "Yuki..." He whispered before wrapping his arms around him. "Please don't cry, tell me what's wrong."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games