Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:16 pm
Kamiya turned her head towards the girl who just told everyone to shut up. jeez, Kamiya was just trying to help a person out. But she seems to make more enemies than necessary today. she sat back down and looked forward. She wasn't going to get in anymore trouble, unless the serpent girl kept egging her on.

User Image
Lucien opened the door to the classroom and wasn't polite about his action. He kicked a chair in front of the desk. "All of you sit down, and shut your mouths now. you are disrupting the other classes. I don't want to hear another word from anyone's mouth until I tell you to speak, or your teacher arrives. You hear me!" He yelled to the students in the classroom with his vicious demon nature showing through his eyes. A look could tell that he powerful, the air around him became stagnate, almost stale and dead.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 pm

(I thought he was telling Krynn she'd be in the infirmary.. haha!)

"It's over. You can all go back to your classwork, oh, wait, that's right, there's nothing else to be doing other than shoving yourselves into others' business," Krynn sighed, "You act as though we would fight here. There's hardly enough room for monster forms." She rolled her eyes. She was over this, everyone jumping down their throats. Back home it was healthy to fight! It built lasting rivalries and friendships. These people knew nothing of how society works! At least, to the snake they didn't. "And besides.. I was only belittling those involved in my private affairs." She had noticed Shiyana try to help, and looked at her as acknowledgement. She was almost ready to get up and leave. She'd probably take Nicole with her, but who knows. Maybe the girl would stay. As the teacher entered she silenced, but did her best to keep her glare down.

(Minor edit!)

pramheda

Fox

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:18 pm

( eee
should I edit? ;c )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm
Scarlet rolled her eyes and put her head down on the desk. She had decided she wasn't going to like this school much at all. I miss my family. She thought as she closed her eyes and daydreamed about the normal human family he had before her real mother came along and explained to them that there had been a mix up and she'd been searching for them for quiet some time. Why am I even here. This is a place for monsters to learn to be more human right? I am probably more human than anyone here. She was beginning to wish the day would be over already so she could go find her room and mope about the recent turn of events.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:28 pm
Isadora Davis

Little by little Isadora's irritation grew, but she expertly contained her inner demons with her normal girl façade. She wanted to say something, she really did, but she didn't have the courage to speak up, not did she want to make any enemies on her first day at the academy. Suddenly, just before things got more heated than they already were, someone bursted through the door and scolded the class about the way they were acting. Thank the Gods, someone intervined! The red haired girl saw up and tossed her hands lightly in the air, her eyes up to the ceiling. "Thank you." Isadora said quietly as she looked at the brooding man, then kept quiet out of respect.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:40 pm
A sign seemed to escape from Veronica. She appeared to be becoming more, and more uncomfortable with each exchange. Without thinking her hand wandered, and rested to the back on her neck. Her colorless eyes glowed dully with her irritation.

She look a quick look at her reflection. She noticed the faint glow. "Maybe I should get contacts...." she muttered to herself.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image
Lucien sat on the table and watched the students. since this was his free period, he was suppose to be grading papers, but sadly he was babysitting a bunch of teenagers. Waiting patiently for the teacher, he looked at the rowdy bunch. Seeing them actually listening to him. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. "Whose your teacher?" He asked the question in a normal tone of voice. He then went and pointed to the who put her hand up in thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:50 pm
Isadora Davis

Isadora watched as the teacher made himself comfortable in their classroom and noticed his pointing at her. This made her heart skip a beat, for she hadn't any idea he'd be picking on her. Luckily Isadora had been paying attention for the most part, and stood up before the man to answer his question. "Our teacher is Ms. Marin Kawa, sir." she answered and tugged her skirt down a bit, feeling a bit exposed and began to develop a bit of stage fright.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:53 pm
((I wonder where she is... She was in the classroom))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:02 pm
((Aha, I don't have any idea))  

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 pm
"Thank you very much. Please be seated." He looked around the room for the teacher. Apparently nothing so far. He also chuckled at himself over the female student that seemed to be nervous around him. He had that air about him that could draw women in. And he felt that she was similar to him. Then again half the student in here were a form of demon, just their was a lot of subspecies. He however was the guardian of the netherworld and prince to the throne. just sadly he was sent to earth to teach these feeble little brains of the the weaker class, along with disciplining himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 am
(Holy crap! So much reading X.X And it seems that there was lot of confusion going on. Disaster, Rajin was talking to Krynn when he made the infirmary comment, and Ms. Kawa is in the classroom right now, but Angel is MIA at the moment. emotion_drool So much is wrong, and I have soo much to write for just a single messy post. Oh God! Why did all this post have to happen when I was at aikido?1 *whine whine whine*)

It seemed as though fate decided to throw Hector a bone. This new (Kamiya) was actually kind of nice, maybe a little airy and out there, but she was at least nice...to him at least. She had offered to switch seats, which before the zombie could answer was forced into. Hector was now comfortably away from the rays of the sun..or so he thought. After looking it over, Kamiya's spot was no better than his, he just at the very back of the room! Fate was stilling being cruel to the poor zombie. And to make matters worse, the entire class was getting out of hand.

Everything was going to hell. Whatever class Rajin belonged to, it was probably going to go down as the year's worst class. First, Krynn had found Rajin's weakness, then that one other girl (Kamiya) had gotten involved, escalating things, and now, since the whole class had been so loud, it caught the attention of another teacher. The ifrit just wanted this damn class to be over with. He didn't care, he the teacher was going to randomly assign homework, he just wanted it to end. Apart from Cassia, this whole class was full of idiots. To calm himself, Rajin began to write his inner thoughts on a piece of paper. He needed something.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:32 am

The lamia placed her elbow on the table, propping her head up on her elbow. She sighed, annoyed with this teacher that had come in. She didn't speak to him or look to him, but this class went from fun and entertaining to angry to silent. No one was really making any noise and it was unnerving. The girl could feel her temperature dropping.. fast. She looked to the vents in the room, then heard the air conditioning click on. Krynn raised her hand halfway, unenthusiastic Her accent had left and the lamia spoke kindly enough, despite her being displeased with the situation, "Can we turn the cold off? I will freeze," Which was true. Her cold blood made it hard to be in certain temperatures. The snake shivered slightly, but her attention went back to Rajin.

Seeing he was writing, she smirked and whispered, "Writing me an angry letter? Ohh," She leaned forward, still whispering. Her voice wasn't as hostile. In fact, her voice was flirty and light with him, full of air and bad intentions, "Tell me how you'd hurt me," She laughed softly, then leaned back in her chair once a shiver of cold went down her spine. It was far too cold in here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:50 am
Isadora Davis

Isadora nodded her head once she had permission to sit down. She noticed the silver haired girl raising her voice, asking about the temperature of the room they were in. Even though she was sitting in the sun, Isadora could feel the effects of the air conditioning on her legs and feet. She rose her hand for the teacher(s). "I second that.. It is a little chilly in here." The red head backed her up, but again, Krynn went back to pestering the boy in front of her again. She really didn't want another outburst, she liked the silence. Isadora then turned to Krynn to speak. "It might not be the best idea to pester him again.. He seems to be on his last nerve." Isadora said to her, more as a docile warning rather than a venomous command. Even though she didn't know Rajin very well at all, she was very good at reading people and sensing the mood. And she could tell he wasn't too happy at all.

vampiricqueen95

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:51 am
Robert coughed in his place and heard about the air conditioner and realized she was right, it was on, but he didn't mind either way. He looked to the teacher and leaned back in his chair waiting to hear his answer.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff