Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:13 pm
"I see. You better return and not be trying to back out in the middle of your spell" Berith stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:36 pm
"Of course not. I came for her." He replied, turning to look at her for a moment before letting out a small sigh and lifting the black stone. The magic circle around the stone appeared on the wall as a hole opened up. He crawled back to his tower on the other side, entering the guest bedroom. "Oh, you're both here..." Max muttered, looking between Fredrika and Wagner. "... don't go to the other side or talk to the people there. Stay here." he ordered.

Wagner said nothing, turning his head to peer on the other side of the whole and spotted Berith before quickly turning his head back, understanding instantly and wondering what the hell he was doing.

Max opened the door to his research room and lab. He pulled a few books off the shelves and a few notes. He then set them on the table and grabbed a leather bag, filling it with a few ingredients and supplies. He then grabbed the books. Leaving the room open, he rushed back towards the portal and picked up the stone on the other side to close it before Berith got too curious. He set the books on the floor and began flipping through the pages and his notes. "That will do..." he muttered, pulling out the ingredients and began pouring precise amounts into a glass bottle. When he was done, he stopped up the bottle with a cork and flipped it into the air, catching it. The ingredients turned into a strange dark blue gas that lined the entire bottle. "I'm about to break the spell. This will either go one of two ways. Either the power of creation will remain at equilibrium, or it will all backlash and create a mild explosion. ... just warning you." He said, taking the cork off the bottle as he began to chant. The gas circled around in a spell formation as he inhaled part of it, coughing. He then began to chant as the spell around her disintegrated. A bright light shined out immediately as Max braced himself. The light vanished as Max let out a huge sigh of relief. "It's broken..."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:56 pm
"Good. Now that pesky Odin won't be interfering" Berith said. "You are an interesting human" he said to Max.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 pm
"Indeed. I appreciate the compliment." He replied, looking back at Berith. He folded his arms and leaned against the wall, feeling a little out of breath, hoping Fiona would wake up soon.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:56 am
"He has your blood…and your not curious about what's happened with it? What he may have found out?" Wagner was a hard character to figure out. If he had only come to the capital to get his human vessel fixed why was he still hanging around?

Max's appearance was greeted with little shock this time. The mechanic actually greeted him quite cheerfully, whilst hiding the journal she was reading carefully behind her back. "this was the only place your servant offered to bring me…..and…him.." she motioned at Wagner looking less than pleased.

Fredrika shuffled to the end of the bed when Max left the room, tilting her head curiously at the lightless world that lay just beyond the portal. Max had said not to go near it but there was no harm in looking, right? Not that she could particularly see anything from this angle. Shrugging she turned to face the open door, waving as the black sorcerer vanished back into that dark world.

It was safe to say that Fredrika understood very little of what went on and maybe that was blessing. Knowing how close the Lord of Darkness had been in that moment would only cause problems later. Mainly for her sanity.

Slipping of the bed she glanced at the dragon before quietly slipping out the room, hopefully Max had left something of interest open in his haste and if not she could probably go and pester a Homunculi for a while. So far they had proved more companionable than the king of brooding lizards. 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained'.

(( He left the door open twisted . time to go mess with his things ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:16 pm
"Are you sure you want to do that?" Wagner asked, starting to walk over towards her. "You never know what sort of traps he put in this place." He said, looking into the room and glancing around. "Yeah... this is his library and laboratory, alright..."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:50 pm
"Not really…" Nervously she shuffled away from the Dragon, still peering in to the lab. Wagner was right, it would more than likely come back to bite her in the arse. Fredrika got that feeling that if Max ever found out she would suddenly be a few limbs shorter.

'well, it can't be too bad if he's showing and interest…right?' Taking a deep breath she pushed the door fully open and stepped lightly over the threshold, not daring to move any further. Glancing back at the dragons she got the distinct feeling that if this place was dangerous Wagner would have no problem closing the door and walking away. 'Damn dragon, why couldn't he go first..'

It was a lot cleaner than she had expected. Then again she had expected some abominable hell pit carved from brimstone when it came out Max was a black sorcerer. "So far so good…" Hardly half a meter in to the room and already the mechanic wanted to run and hide under the bed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:23 pm
"See, you really haven't thought this through." Th dragon snorted. "You know he's going to be angry when he finds out."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:29 pm
Berith turned his gaze to Fiona, wondering if she would wake up soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:20 am
After a few moments, Fiona began to groan and move. Max immediately darted from his place at the wall to her bedside, checking her pulse. Slowly she sat up and looked about the room in a daze. Seeing Max, her face lit up as she immediately took her hand back and shifted backward with alarm.

"Now now. It's alright. I healed you." He began with a sincere smile but she didn't buy it.

She jumped out of the bed as if to dart for the door, but her legs buckled under her and she collapsed to the floor.

"H-hey! Wait!" He told her, trying to reach out for her.

Immediately, she pushed herself up and continued towards the door when one of the sages jumped between her and the door. She stopped and took a step back before turning to look back at the sorcerer whens he suddenly caught a glimpse of another figure in the room. Quickly turning her head back towards the figure, she saw Berith. She took a few steps back until she accidentally hit the wall behind her, and she looked at everything with obvious confusion. 'That... wasn't a dream?' She though, swallowing hard.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:24 am
Leaning back against the door frame Fredrika glanced in the room, eyeing the space where the portal had appeared only moment's ago. Wagner was right, she hadn't fully thought through her plan. Though she had thought of the consequences, Max never really did seem like the type to be merciful with someone.

Crossing her arm's the mechanic huffed, glaring at the row's of neatly stacked book's. "I've nearly been eaten by a dragon, I might as well push this luck of mine a little further…" Pushing herself straight Fredrika took a few more cautious steps in to the room. In all honesty she wanted nothing more than to grab Wagners hand and drag him along, this place gave her the creeps.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:55 pm
Berith had to smirk at Fiona's reaction. "No, little one. It was not a dream. You are still here. This little sorcerer here managed to bring you out of a coma with his magic. I have to say, he did better than what I was expecting" the Lord of Darkness replied.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:19 pm
"See, there's nothing to be afraid of." Max smiled.

"I... I don't understand..." She muttered, quivering and feeling like a helpless mouse though trying to remain calm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:33 pm
"I think you should explain it to her. She probably won't believe me" Berith said to Max.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 pm
"Me? Well, I guess I'll try." He shrugged "I suppose you could say that in the process of saving you, we sort of destroyed the main valve of Valhalla's power source." He began. "The gods are helpless now."

"W-why would-?!" She began with alarm then suddenly stopped, rubbing her temples. "Right... how stupid of me..." She muttered.

"But you're safe now. That's what's important. To me at least. To him, it was probably making Valhalla disappear." Max smiled. Fiona glared at Max for a moment before vanishing without a trace. Max stepped back with alarm, trying to find her magical trace.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff