Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:06 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calmly he looked over as he listened to what he was doing all the time that he was thinking as he ran his hand through his hair a bit."No you didn't interrupt my sleeping schedule at all, so do not worry at all. I usually wake up at this time as well when the school semester is happening but on weekends I just sleep in a bit but not much longer"he said softly. Smiling he reached over and ruffled his hair a bit "There is no need to be sorry at all, we all need sleep so don't worry. I can finish it a different time. But yes I am nervous and a lot thought but I guess I should contain it or control it cause what if this leads to me and you needing to take care of someone who was badly hurt then what"he said.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:21 pm
User Image

Sato tries to sho away the hand that was ruffling his hair with his own dainty hands. "But lost sleep can never be regained. Over sleeping and lack of sleep harms the overall lifespan out of your body, Jason" he said frowning. "Umm, guess it would be like taking care of a child" he guessed on how it could work out based on what Jason said.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:03 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Seeing as to the other not liking him messing with his hair he pulled his hand back and thought for a bit before he nodded softly."I know and that is very true in a lot of ways but I guess we all just have to do our best to make sure we get the rest and nothing should stop us from doing that"he said. Hearing the rest he began to get dressed for the day thinking the whole time still "Exactly so i guess we won't know who the person is till we get there"he said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image

Sato fixes his hair with his fingers while listening to Jason. He looks to the mirror then back to Jason with the look of confusion on his face. "Doesn't that contradicts something about the topic in someway...I'm confused.....nevermind" he said letting it go. He moves to leave the bathroom and start heading for his bag to where he had left it at. "Yeah" he said agreeing with Jason and himself. Once he got to his bag, put on some clean clothes then he went back to the bathroom to brush his teeth with his own toothbrush.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:02 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Nodding he looked over at him and began to brush his teeth while he thought for a bit before he glanced over to the other a bit. "Well I can see where it could be contradicting in some way since we never really know for sure if we are doing good or bad in our health. We are all children that need taking care of we just need someone special to see us for us and allow us to take care of them and them to take care of us. So I am sorry if I confused you"he said gently. Slowly he began to brush his teeth again while he hummed to himself as he kept thinking a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:08 am
User Image

Sato brushed his teeth while listening to Jason's explanation then rinses his mouth and toothbrush in the sink. "How could I possibly take care of you or anyone else for that matter?" he asked him while wiping the side of his mouth dry with the back of his right hand.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:17 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason brushed his teeth afterwards thinking a bit before he looked over at Sato hearing the question as he blushed slightly and then looked away as he began to finish up. "I have know you for a few days and well from what we have done, you have taken good care of me or even helped me"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image

Sato rubs at his tail bone to see if it was feeling any better than it was yesterday night. He wondered why Jason was blushing when he had asked that question. "Only times I can helped you was with food and that time in the office. Don't think I've done anything regarding to taking care of you" he tells him and left his toothbrush upright on the sink counter. "Anyways, If this is person is someone we know. I might as well move in to assist on the care of that person, right?"he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:24 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Finishing up he took a small breath as he calmly grabbed the mouth wash while he listened before he glanced at the other while he used it listening but the blush soon slowly faded. "Well still its something better then most and I really appreciate it greatly. So do not put yourself down so much"he spoke gently after he had spit out the mouth wash. Trembling he moved and set his toothbrush in the cup heading to get dressed "You are more then welcome and your help would be very good with assisting me with who ever it is. I might not know how to do much without reading up on it"he said.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:35 am
User Image

Sato's nose twitched a little while he listens to Jason respond to him. "Okay, I won't" he promises. He heads for the kitchen, "That's good. I do like hanging out around here. Do your best though" he said smiling. After entering the kitchen he took out the jug of milk with both hands and closed the door with his foot. Grabs a cup from the dish rack then pours himself half a cup of milk.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:27 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Softly he looked at him a bit before he began to make them both breakfast while he hummed to himself a bit while he cooked. Seeing the other drinking milk he smiled softly as he relaxed "Scrambled eggs or something else?""he asked gently.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image

Sato believed secretly that milk will make him grow and not just strong bones. "Scrambled eggs is fine. Need all the protein I can get" he said because he can't stomach meat. Gulps down his cup of milk then pours half for the next one then swallows down before returning the milk to the fridge. "I will will be back before the eggs are ready" he said to Jason before leaving out the house to get rest of his stuff so he can move in here.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:31 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason nodded and began to cook the scrambled eggs while he hummed softly to himself as he thought for a bit as he ran his hand through his hair a bit. Slowly he moved to get some veggies but he stopped and glanced over "Before you leave is there any kind of vegetables you do not like with your eggs?"he asked gently.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:12 pm
User Image

Sato opened the front door before hearing Jason's question about vegetables. "Um...green bell pepper will be fine" he answered. "I will be right back now" he said leaving out and closing the door behind himself. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:47 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly he looked over a bit and thought for a bit but he nodded and began to cut the veggies they both wanted in their own scrambled eggs but he hummed. Hearing the door close he shivered but took a small breath and kept working on it to distract himself from what the message meant.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games