Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Kings James Bible (1611) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:31 am
Psalms
Chapter 123
Viewing the original 1611 KJV

1 A song of degrees. Vnto thee lift I vp mine eyes: O thou that dwellest in the heauens.

2 Beholde, as the eyes of seruants looke vnto the hand of their Masters, and as the eyes of a maiden, vnto the hand of her mistresse: so our eyes waite vpon the Lord our God, vntill that he haue mercy vpon vs.

3 Haue mercy vpon vs, O Lord, haue mercy vpon vs: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.

4 Our soule is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease: and with the contempt of the proud.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:14 am
Psalms
Chapter 124

1 A song of degrees of Dauid. If it had not bene the Lord who was on our side: nowe may Israel say:

2 If it had not bene the Lord, who was on our side, when men rose vp against vs:

3 Then they had swallowed vs vp quicke: when their wrath was kindled against vs.

4 Then the waters had ouerwhelmed vs; the streame had gone ouer our soule.

5 Then the proud waters had gone ouer our soule.

6 Blessed be the Lord: who hath not giuen vs as a pray to their teeth.

7 Our soule is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the foulers; the snare is broken, and we are escaped.

8 Our helpe is in the name of the Lord: who made heauen and earth.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:15 am
Psalms
Chapter 125

1 A song of degrees. They that trust in the Lord, shalbe as mount Zion, which cannot be remooued, but abideth for euer.

2 As the mountaines are round about Ierusalem, so the Lord is round about his people: from hencefoorth euen for euer.

3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest vpon the lot of the righteous: lest the righteous put forth their hands vnto iniquitie.

4 Doe good, O Lord, vnto those that be good: and to them that are vpright in their hearts.

5 As for such as turne aside vnto their crooked wayes, the Lord shall lead them foorth with the workers of iniquitie: but peace shalbe vpon Israel.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:04 pm
Psalms
Chapter 126

1 A song of degrees. When the Lord turned againe the captiuitie of Zion: wee were like them that dreame.

2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing, then said they among the heathen: The Lord hath done great things for them.

3 The Lord hath done great things for vs: whereof we are glad.

4 Turne againe our captiuitie, O Lord: as the streames in the South.

5 They that sow in teares: shall reape in ioy.

6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtlesse come againe with reioycing: bringing his sheaues with him.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:45 am
Psalms
Chapter 127

1 A song of degrees for Solomon. Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vaine that build it: except the Lord keepe the citie, the watchman waketh but in vaine.

2 It is vaine for you to rise vp early, to sit vp late, to eate the bread of sorrowes: for so hee giueth his beloued sleepe.

3 Loe, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the wombe is his reward.

4 As arrowes are in the hand of a mightie man: so are children of the youth.

5 Happie is the man that hath his quiuer full of them, they shall not be ashamed: but they shall speake with the enemies in the gate.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:58 am
Psalms
Chapter 128

1 A song of degrees. Blessed is euery one that feareth the Lord: that walketh in his wayes.

2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine handes: happie shalt thou bee, and it shall be well with thee.

3 Thy wife shalbe as a fruitful Uine by the sides of thine house, thy children like Oliue plants: round about thy table.

4 Beholde that thus shall the man be blessed; that feareth the Lord.

5 The Lord shall blesse thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Ierusalem, all the dayes of thy life.

6 Yea, thou shalt see thy childrens children: and peace vpon Israel.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 am
Psalms
Chapter 129

1 A song of degrees. Many a time haue they afflicted me from my youth: may Israel now say.

2 Many a time haue they afflicted me from my youth: yet they haue not preuailed against mee.

3 The plowers plowed vpon my backe: they made long their furrowes.

4 The Lord is righteous: hee hath cut asunder the cordes of the wicked.

5 Let them all be confounded and turned backe, that hate Zion.

6 Let them bee as the grasse vpon the house tops: which withereth afore it groweth vp:

7 Wherewith the mower filleth not his hand: nor hee that bindeth sheaues, his bosome.

8 Neither doe they which goe by, say, The blessing of the Lord be vpon you: wee blesse you in the Name of the Lord.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:01 am
Psalms
Chapter 130

1 A song of degrees. Out of the depths haue I cryed vnto thee, O Lord.

2 Lorde, heare my voice: let thine eares be attentiue to the voice of my supplications.

3 If thou, Lord, shouldest marke iniquities: O Lord, who shal stand?

4 But there is forgiuenesse with thee: that thou mayest be feared.

5 I wait for the Lord, my soule doeth waite: and in his worde doe I hope.

6 My soule waiteth for the Lord, more then they that watch for the morning: I say, more then they that watch for the morning.

7 Let Israel hope in the Lord, for with the Lord there is mercy: and with him is plenteous redemption.

8 And hee shall redeeme Israel, from all his iniquities.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:01 am
Psalms
Chapter 131

1 A song of degrees of Dauid. Lord, my heart is not haughtie, nor mine eyes loftie: neither doe I exercise my selfe in great matters, or in things too high for mee.

2 Surely I haue behaued and quieted my selfe as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soule is euen as a weaned childe.

3 Let Israel hope in the Lord, from henceforth and for euer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:46 am
Psalms
Chapter 132

1 A Song of degrees. Lord remember Dauid, and all his afflictions:

2 How he sware vnto the Lord, and vowed vnto the mightie God of Iacob.

3 Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house: nor goe vp into my bed.

4 I will not giue sleepe to mine eyes: or slumber to mine eyelids,

5 Untill I finde out a place for the Lord: an habitation for the mightie God of Iacob.

6 Loe, wee heard of it at Ephrata: we found it in the fields of the wood.

7 We will goe into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstoole.

8 Arise, O Lord, into thy rest: thou, and the Arke of thy strength.

9 Let thy Priestes be clothed with righteousnesse: and let thy saints shout for ioy.

10 For thy seruant Dauids sake: turne not away the face of thine Anointed.

11 The Lord hath sworne in trueth vnto Dauid, hee will not turne from it; of the fruit of thy body will I set vpon thy throne.

12 If thy children will keepe my couenant and my testimonie, that I shall teach them; their children also shall sit vpon thy throne for euermore.

13 For the Lord hath chosen Zion: he hath desired it for his habitation.

14 This is my rest for euer: here will I dwell, for I haue desired it.

15 I will abundantly blesse her prouision: I will satisfie her poore with bread.

16 I will also clothe her priests with saluation: and her Saints shall shout aloud for ioy.

17 There will I make the horne of Dauid to budde: I haue ordained a lampe for mine Anointed.

18 His enemies will I clothe with shame: but vpon himselfe shall his crowne flourish.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:50 am
Psalms
Chapter 133

1 A song of degrees of Dauid. Behold how good and how pleasant it is: for brethren to dwell together in vnitie.

2 It is like the precious oyntment vpon the head, that ranne downe vpon the beard, euen Aarons beard: that went downe to the skirts of his garments.

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dewe that descended vpon the mountaines of Zion, for there the Lord commanded the blessing: euen life for euermore.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:09 am
Psalms
Chapter 134

1 A song of degrees. Beholde, blesse yee the Lord, all yee seruants of the Lord: which by night stand in the house of the Lord.

2 Lift vp your hands in the Sanctuary: & blesse the Lord.

3 The Lord that made heauen and earth: blesse thee out of Zion.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:02 am
Psalms
Chapter 135

1 Praise ye the Lord, Praise ye the Name of the Lord: prayse him, O ye seruants of the Lord.

2 Yee that stand in the House of the Lord: in the courts of the house of our God.

3 Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good: sing praises vnto his Name, for it is pleasant.

4 For the Lord hath chosen Iacob vnto himselfe: and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

5 For I know that the Lord is great: and that our Lord is aboue all gods.

6 Whatsoeuer the Lord pleased, that did he in heauen and in earth: in the Seas, and all deepe places.

7 Hee causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth, he maketh lightnings for the raine: he bringeth the winde out of his treasuries.

8 Who smote the first borne of Egypt: both of man and beast.

9 Who sent tokens and woonders into the midst of thee, O Egypt: vpon Pharaoh, and vpon all his seruants.

10 Who smote great nations: and slew mightie kings:

11 Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan: and all the kingdomes of Canaan,

12 And gaue their land for an heritage: an heritage vnto Israel his people.

13 Thy Name, O Lord, endureth for euer: and thy memoriall, O Lord, throughout all generations.

14 For the Lord will iudge his people: and he will repent himselfe concerning his seruants.

15 The idoles of the heathen are siluer and golde: the worke of mens hands.

16 They haue mouthes, but they speake not: eyes haue they, but they see not:

17 They haue eares, but they heare not: neither is there any breath in their mouthes.

18 They that make them are like vnto them: so is euery one that trusteth in them.

19 Blesse the Lord, O house of Israel: blesse the Lord, O house of Aaron.

20 Blesse the Lord, O house of Leui: ye that feare the Lord, blesse the Lord.

21 Blessed be the Lord out of Zion; which dwelleth at Ierusalem. Praise ye the Lord.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:31 am
Psalms
Chapter 136

1 O giue thankes vnto the Lord, for hee is good: for his mercy endureth for euer.

2 O giue thankes vnto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for euer.

3 O giue thankes to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for euer.

4 To him who alone doth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for euer.

5 To him that by wisedome made the heauens: for his mercy endureth for euer.

6 To him that stretched out the earth aboue the waters: for his mercy endureth for euer.

7 To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for euer.

8 The sunne to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for euer.

9 The moone and starres to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for euer.

10 To him that smote Egypt in their first borne: for his mercy endureth for euer.

11 And brought out Israel from among them: for his mercy endureth for euer.

12 With a strong hand and with a stretched out arme: for his mercy endureth for euer.

13 To him which diuided the red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for euer.

14 And made Israel to passe through the midst of it: for his mercy endureth for euer.

15 But ouerthrewe Pharaoh and his hoste in the red sea: for his mercy endureth for euer.

16 To him which led his people through the wildernesse: for his mercy endureth for euer.

17 To him which smote great kings: for his mercy endureth for euer.

18 And slue famous kings: for his mercy endureth for euer.

19 Sihon king of the Amorites: for his mercy endureth for euer.

20 And Og the king of Bashan: for his mercy endureth for euer.

21 And gaue their land for an heritage: for his mercy endureth for euer.

22 Euen an heritage vnto Israel his seruant: for his mercy endureth for euer.

23 Who remembred vs in our lowe estate: for his mercy endureth for euer.

24 And hath redeemed vs from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for euer.

25 Who giueth foode to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for euer.

26 O giue thankes vnto the God of heauen: for his mercy endureth for euer.  

Bible guild Mule
Captain

Bible guild Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:47 am
Psalms
Chapter 137

1 By the riuers of Babylon, there wee sate downe, yea we wept: when we remembred Zion.

2 Wee hanged our harpes vpon the willowes, in the midst thereof.

3 For there they that carried vs away captiue, required of vs a song, and they that wasted vs, required of vs mirth: saying, Sing vs one of the songs of Zion.

4 How shall we sing the Lords song: in a strange land?

5 If I forget thee, O Ierusalem: let my right hand forget her cunning.

6 If I doe not remember thee, let my tongue cleaue to the roofe of my mouth; if I preferre not Ierusalem aboue my chiefe ioy.

7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom, in the day of Ierusalem; who sayd, rase it, rase it: euen to the foundation thereof.

8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed: happy shall he be that rewardeth thee, as thou hast serued vs.

9 Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games