Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:43 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Smiles at Noah and towa "so it seems little Raven here" holds out a tiny box towards his son

Wolfgang "I know already Vlad" steps out of the water in his swimming trunks shaking the water out of his hair

Henry nods getting up as he stretches

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

raven took the little box with a curious look in his eyes " whats this daddy " he said as noah took raven back into his arms

towa came out with henry in tow " ben your back " he called out giving him a hug

vlad smirked walking over to wolf gang giving him a long kiss " are you excted to see your son again " he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:11 pm

User Image

Hugs towa back "it's your own wolf skin cloak every two year old pup gets one to play it" pats his brothers head smiling

Henry smiles kind at his brother "you got more muscular big brother they made you lift boulder again?"

Wolfgang blushes lightly smiling "of course I am but he won't be leader yet til he wants to" flicks water onto Vlad's face

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:34 pm

raven cheered at that and put it on it on which was pure black cloak

noah felt on bens abs and arms licking his lips " mmm henrys right love you are more buff

vlad smirked " well lets go and say hi to him ok "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:41 pm

User Image

Smiles at Raven and Noah shivering slightly "glad you approve my little vamp and something else expanded as well" winks at Noah "so towa how has Henry been treating you?"

Henry rubs his neck "well brother I am almost done building a cabin for me and towa I just have to put in the door" smiles

Wolfgang smiled as he throws on his clothes quickly then runs towards the cabin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:56 pm
noah blushed and licked his lips knowing what he meant

towa held on to henrys arm kissing his cheek " its been wonderfull so sweet and lovable and a great in b-" he was cut off by noah slaping the back of the head " my child is still here towa " he said

vlad smiled and followed beind him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:05 pm

User Image

Laughs lightly "brilliant then towa" picks up Raven sniffing him slightly "have you been a good pup while Papa was away?"

Wolfgang skids to a stop looking at Benjamin smiling "Hello and welcome home son" smiles as he walked up to them ruffling raven's hair

Henry blushes deeply in embarrassment "Towa let's go finish up our cabin so we can move our belongings in" kisses him lightly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:26 pm
raven nods his head " mommy says im really good when i keep uncle to form playing with hen when they alone " he says while noah rubbed the back of his head raven turing his head smiled and ran at wolf gang ' grand pa " he said hugging wolfgang

vlad smiles at ben " young benjamin its good to see you are still in one peice " he said as raven  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:32 pm

User Image

Nods lightly at Vlad "of course sir" looks at Noah "you told Raven to disturb Henry and towa huh?" lifts his lover up onto his shoulder with his right arm

Wolfgang picks up Raven growling playfully "my little grandpup" places him down as he changed into his wolf form howling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:36 pm

" o-oi com one ben not this again it was a joke come one " noah whined as he moved around

raven jumped onto wolfgangs back" yaay ride " he cries out in delight " vlad looks at them both with amusment  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:43 pm

User Image

Smacks Noah's a** "Noah do not joke with me remember" smirks growling lustfully "so Vlad how does your wife approve of my father and little Raven?"

Wolfgang lightly runs around the clearing being careful with Raven on his back "hold on tight Raven so you don't fall down" jumps into the air a few feet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:41 am

noah yelped slightly when his a** was smacked he pouted at benjamin

vlad just shurgged his shoulder " she knows how i am so she is not to upset about your father " he then got a smile on his fae " but she loves little raven thought we would never get him back from her "

raven giggles and says " ok grandpa " he then got a good grip and did a squeal of joy when they jumped in the air  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:11 am

User Image

Nods as he looked at Vlad "I am Content then" breathes slowly til he sets Noah down, his eyes narrowed as a flash of light soared through the trees. Benjamin quickly caught the object between his fingers "silver arrows ugh hunters again"

Wolfgang runs towards Noah, his son and Vlad "again you mean they were here earlier" his son nodded

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:26 am

vlads eye twitched at hearing this " i am going to have to talk to the school about all this they really need more people keeping hunters out " he muttered as he took raven for wolfgang " ill let you handle this there is only about four of them and htey lost the element of surprise " he said

noah just shoot his head " we cant ever have a normal day can we " he said with a frown  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:32 am

User Image

Shrugs "at least the hunters leader is here" takes off his shirt then ties his hair back looking at Noah smirking while he goes into the forest only letting his claws out

Wolfgang "I wonder how much he's grown leader wise" sits next to Vlad while he hears blood curling screams "he's found them"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games