Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:23 pm
Nidorous
Moonracer
I just have to share this somewhere, sorry...

Sign me the hel...heck up!
This game can't release fast enough here in the west. Best part my little brother seems excited about it too, so I might be able to play with him. Which is surprising because he's rather picky so I'm even more excited. Makes me curious what he'll pick to play as. Makes me curious what I'll pick. He got jealous of me the last game we played because I played assassin better than he did, but he never saw the person I watched play the same class and make me look like a chump. crying I just hope it'll be fun and the people won't be toxic, but...for now all I can do is wait. crying

*goes back to walking in circles*

Never played lost ark, but the looks of it remind me of PWI a lot. Wonder how different some of the game play mechanics are.
Hope you and your little bro have fun with the game when it comes out.

It's a fairly new game so far only in Korea and Russia though I think they're doing the beta testing in Japan now. There was mention that once they did that the world release would be soon after, but...with Covid and everything who knows at this point.

Thanks. I hope so too. The last game we tried out wasn't to his liking and he apparently was frustrated because I played the assassin better than him. I thought he played it fine, but I can understand as I remember running with someone who could solo bosses on his own with his assassin and I knew I would never reach that point. lol

I'm not sure what kind of character I'm going to make though. Something off of my alter ego, something off of my old RP char or a big daddy type. *chuckles then clears throat but smirks* Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:35 pm
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

This game can't release fast enough here in the west. Best part my little brother seems excited about it too, so I might be able to play with him. Which is surprising because he's rather picky so I'm even more excited. Makes me curious what he'll pick to play as. Makes me curious what I'll pick. He got jealous of me the last game we played because I played assassin better than he did, but he never saw the person I watched play the same class and make me look like a chump. crying I just hope it'll be fun and the people won't be toxic, but...for now all I can do is wait. crying

Never played lost ark, but the looks of it remind me of PWI a lot. Wonder how different some of the game play mechanics are.

It's a fairly new game so far only in Korea and Russia though I think they're doing the beta testing in Japan now. There was mention that once they did that the world release would be soon after, but...with Covid and everything who knows at this point.

Thanks. I hope so too. The last game we tried out wasn't to his liking and he apparently was frustrated because I played the assassin better than him. I thought he played it fine, but I can understand as I remember running with someone who could solo bosses on his own with his assassin and I knew I would never reach that point. lol

I'm not sure what kind of character I'm going to make though. Something off of my alter ego, something off of my old RP char or a big daddy type. *chuckles then clears throat but smirks* Sorry.

If things are going smoothly so far, think it will be safe to assume that it shouldnt be delayed too much over there with covid, they got their s**t under control.

I'm not fast at using keyboard controls at all, and soloing anything right now I'm a** at. I could be level 100 and still get my a** chewed up by lower ranked monsters knowing my luck. I'm right there with you little bro.

Not even sure what kinda class that would be. Tanker maybe? Barbarian?

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:24 pm
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

If things are going smoothly so far, think it will be safe to assume that it shouldnt be delayed too much over there with covid, they got their s**t under control.

I'm not fast at using keyboard controls at all, and soloing anything right now I'm a** at. I could be level 100 and still get my a** chewed up by lower ranked monsters knowing my luck. I'm right there with you little bro.

Not even sure what kinda class that would be. Tanker maybe? Barbarian?

Well it seems like they've had some delays, like practically everything right now. However, it does seem like things are progressing so I am hopeful. That newest trailer many think it indicates that it is coming, but there have been a few misread rumors that were proven to be false...so...*shrugs* I'll just remain hopeful.

I'm crap at keyboard controls mostly. That's why I can't play the fighter style classes ya know the monk, Kung Fu type fighters. I just don't have that skill to combo the right skills at the right time. Switching between weapons I can do. Go into stealth mode and come up behind and go after a monster and remain in stealth...I can do, once I've read up on how the F* to do that. lol I think that was the problem with my little brother he never read up on how to go into stealth mode with that B&S assassin and stay in it. If you can do that you're pretty much golden. Sadly I ran with someone else who practically mastered the assassin class so I felt like I was crap. Then again the assassin was my solo running fun guy his name was McStaby. *grins* I...man I think I'm one of two ways only. Go in ba...uh... *thinks of how to put this nicely* ...hm...um... Ah! F* having a plan lets just murder everything or slip in and kill them before they know what hit them. ^_^;

*nods* Basically, yeah. A big muscular man that can take a hit and dish it right back out with a grin.

I'm rather happy though about this Lost Ark game because they're removing the gender locked rolls I'm so happy about this so I'm really looking forward to that. It's something they're changing in a HUGE patch which is this "season 2" the video talks about. It is a HUGE patch to fix a bunch of stuff, upgrade other things, add a few more of the classes, as well as remove the gender lock they had, and who knows what all else.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:36 pm
Nidorous

From what I hear work over there can be long hours, over time, little pay / respect depending, a lot of a** kissing of bosses.
I know I couldnt do it. I do not kiss a** well.
Think the difference is over the two, we lash out, we're taught that lashing out is normal and a display of feeling and healthy, which is opposite of Japan where lashing out is imposing on others, and with it being so small and people all over, they encourage people to not to trouble others and to have lots of friends. Friends means less chance of people becoming serial killers.

article 1
article 2

As long as you're not too bothered by the bugs. I don't know of anyone that would enjoy anything that moved thrown at them. Especially the fast crawly kind. A fluffy rabbit is a little different than a crawly bug. Still can't say I want either tossed at me for any reason.

When I am in a better mental state to do so, will look at the trailers. Right now just...ugh. Looks like might be some interesting ones there that are worth a watch at some point.

The one keyboard I have that lights up I use with my laptop, hate laptop keys, it is smaller than a normal keyboard. I leave the back lights on and don't bother changing the settings on it.
this

You're right about the workers.
this just happened recently
wondering where face masks are in the images of this I have seen too...employees and customers near them should be wearing them.

...yeah I don't respect supervisors if they don't show respect towards me... I honestly don't think I could sit there and stay quiet if I worked in japan x.X work conditions aren't unclean but they are put under a lot of mental pressure to appease everyone. I use to be a big people pleaser thinking I had to sacrifice myself to make everyone happy but about a month before I started dating my current husband I soon realized that I can never please everyone in a situation and should never kill myself to try and make everyone happy... people are selfish and will never be happy with what they have and will always want to take more and more. There are some people that will be content with what they have and enjoy helping others from time to time but the large majority of people are selfish and only seek to use u to get something they want :/... honestly compromise isn't something that people consider most of the time because they want what they want when they want it but compromise can be the best solution to a problem lol luckily I didn't turn into a sjw (hating all men and whites) or nazi (thinking my race is superior and I own other "lesser"races) I pretty much can get along with anyone who shows me respect and is willing to work with me and not against me but I have seen many cases in japan where supervisors treat their lesser employees like they are sub-human.

The image didn't load on the bug convo... but when it comes to bugs I am fine as long as they are at least 5 inches away from me. Most bugs don't bother me, but certain ones like moths, locust, grasshoppers, wasps, and a few others just makes me cringe lol

Understood smile I hope you feel better soon just be sure to drink plenty of fluids, eat well and get some rest when you are able too. (link didn't work on this either x.X)

Nice never heard of that brand of keyboard before I personally have a Corsair K-40 I really like how quiet the keyboard can be as well as the closed cell button keys... since I can be clumsy and have spilt water on my keyboard before closed cell buttons are great!!! plus it is super easy to clean. And it was super cheap when I bought it.

That hurts me if you are upset about your food complain to a manager don't assault an employee that had nothing to do with the cooking of your food... not to mention the nuggets come frozen the people whom work there have no control over how "spicy" it is like for real talk to corporate about the spice level or hell just order nonspicy nuggets x.X yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:43 am
Moonracer

Well it seems like they've had some delays, like practically everything right now. However, it does seem like things are progressing so I am hopeful. That newest trailer many think it indicates that it is coming, but there have been a few misread rumors that were proven to be false...so...*shrugs* I'll just remain hopeful.

I'm crap at keyboard controls mostly. That's why I can't play the fighter style classes ya know the monk, Kung Fu type fighters. I just don't have that skill to combo the right skills at the right time. Switching between weapons I can do. Go into stealth mode and come up behind and go after a monster and remain in stealth...I can do, once I've read up on how the F* to do that. lol I think that was the problem with my little brother he never read up on how to go into stealth mode with that B&S assassin and stay in it. If you can do that you're pretty much golden. Sadly I ran with someone else who practically mastered the assassin class so I felt like I was crap. Then again the assassin was my solo running fun guy his name was McStaby. *grins* I...man I think I'm one of two ways only. Go in ba...uh... *thinks of how to put this nicely* ...hm...um... Ah! F* having a plan lets just murder everything or slip in and kill them before they know what hit them. ^_^;

*nods* Basically, yeah. A big muscular man that can take a hit and dish it right back out with a grin.

I'm rather happy though about this Lost Ark game because they're removing the gender locked rolls I'm so happy about this so I'm really looking forward to that. It's something they're changing in a HUGE patch which is this "season 2" the video talks about. It is a HUGE patch to fix a bunch of stuff, upgrade other things, add a few more of the classes, as well as remove the gender lock they had, and who knows what all else.

Delays are expected. More so right now. But if releases go smooth for those areas, can't see why they'll have a huge delay for the states.

Very a** at keyboard controls, doesn't help carpal tunnel either. Give me a game controller, damnit. I use similar tactics. Go in and bash s**t up and kill everything. If it's something unknown sneak in from the sides. If I have a gun, try sniping the s**t.
I know I am a** at defending and blocking. Hard mode ffvii is murdering me because of that.

Sounds about right.

Nice, sounds like a big undertaking and rewrite. Dont think PWI has anything such as that planned any time soon, would be nice if they did.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:00 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

From what I hear work over there can be long hours, over time, little pay / respect depending, a lot of a** kissing of bosses.
I know I couldnt do it. I do not kiss a** well.
Think the difference is over the two, we lash out, we're taught that lashing out is normal and a display of feeling and healthy, which is opposite of Japan where lashing out is imposing on others, and with it being so small and people all over, they encourage people to not to trouble others and to have lots of friends. Friends means less chance of people becoming serial killers.

article 1
article 2

As long as you're not too bothered by the bugs. I don't know of anyone that would enjoy anything that moved thrown at them. Especially the fast crawly kind. A fluffy rabbit is a little different than a crawly bug. Still can't say I want either tossed at me for any reason.

When I am in a better mental state to do so, will look at the trailers. Right now just...ugh. Looks like might be some interesting ones there that are worth a watch at some point.

The one keyboard I have that lights up I use with my laptop, hate laptop keys, it is smaller than a normal keyboard. I leave the back lights on and don't bother changing the settings on it.
this

You're right about the workers.
this just happened recently
wondering where face masks are in the images of this I have seen too...employees and customers near them should be wearing them.

...yeah I don't respect supervisors if they don't show respect towards me... I honestly don't think I could sit there and stay quiet if I worked in japan x.X work conditions aren't unclean but they are put under a lot of mental pressure to appease everyone. I use to be a big people pleaser thinking I had to sacrifice myself to make everyone happy but about a month before I started dating my current husband I soon realized that I can never please everyone in a situation and should never kill myself to try and make everyone happy... people are selfish and will never be happy with what they have and will always want to take more and more. There are some people that will be content with what they have and enjoy helping others from time to time but the large majority of people are selfish and only seek to use u to get something they want :/... honestly compromise isn't something that people consider most of the time because they want what they want when they want it but compromise can be the best solution to a problem lol luckily I didn't turn into a sjw (hating all men and whites) or nazi (thinking my race is superior and I own other "lesser"races) I pretty much can get along with anyone who shows me respect and is willing to work with me and not against me but I have seen many cases in japan where supervisors treat their lesser employees like they are sub-human.

The image didn't load on the bug convo... but when it comes to bugs I am fine as long as they are at least 5 inches away from me. Most bugs don't bother me, but certain ones like moths, locust, grasshoppers, wasps, and a few others just makes me cringe lol

Understood smile I hope you feel better soon just be sure to drink plenty of fluids, eat well and get some rest when you are able too. (link didn't work on this either x.X)

Nice never heard of that brand of keyboard before I personally have a Corsair K-40 I really like how quiet the keyboard can be as well as the closed cell button keys... since I can be clumsy and have spilt water on my keyboard before closed cell buttons are great!!! plus it is super easy to clean. And it was super cheap when I bought it.

That hurts me if you are upset about your food complain to a manager don't assault an employee that had nothing to do with the cooking of your food... not to mention the nuggets come frozen the people whom work there have no control over how "spicy" it is like for real talk to corporate about the spice level or hell just order nonspicy nuggets x.X yum_puddi

I couldn't work there, I'd be a neet or be locked up or out of a job really fast.
Done putting up with s**t and stupid. retail here is bad enough, seems most jobs over there have a retail mindset when it comes to higher ups and employees.

No image on bug convo, just me forgetting to put a / stop before URL in the last url above last night when typing it up. Carried the link down to the text below.

User Image amused by this.

Nice looking keyboard. The mechanical one I showed you is noisy as s**t. The closed cell does look nice, wondering why more dont go with that design. beats yanking the keys off to clean the keyboard out. Can't complain about the mechanical one. it was free to me.

...people are stupid... that's 2020's slogan. I have no other explanation.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:22 pm
Nidorous
Moonracer

Delays are expected. More so right now. But if releases go smooth for those areas, can't see why they'll have a huge delay for the states.

Very a** at keyboard controls, doesn't help carpal tunnel either. Give me a game controller, damnit. I use similar tactics. Go in and bash s**t up and kill everything. If it's something unknown sneak in from the sides. If I have a gun, try sniping the s**t.
I know I am a** at defending and blocking. Hard mode ffvii is murdering me because of that.

Sounds about right.

Nice, sounds like a big undertaking and rewrite. Dont think PWI has anything such as that planned any time soon, would be nice if they did.

*nods* True, but anymore I plan for things to go to crap that way when/if they don't I'm pleasantly surprised. But yeah I agree with you but seeing as they don't seem to even have a...what's it called...company that handles it over here in the west yet or at least they haven't said they have one it still might be some time till it comes out here.

Well it helped when I got a new keyboard in my last game. Mostly because I out typed my old keyboard. I finally found one that could keep up with how fast I type so I was happy. It just happened to be a gaming keyboard too. Though I have to "sync" it or something. I've never done that and honestly don't really want to. I don't care about the light show it has or the other stuff it seems to think about key strokes and knowing your whatever in a game. I don't care about that I just want to be able to type that keeps up with my brain/fingers, and to enjoy an mmo if I want. So it does that I'm happy. But yeah sometimes it takes me a while to get back into using a keyboard. I remember my first MMO where I had control 3 characters at once that was fun. Different mechanics and then I moved to another and so on each having their own mechanics that I had to relearn so there is always that. Having a keyboard that's not so tightly packed together that it feels like your on a laptop is a must have too honestly.

*laughs* Right. Though I more put it as go off roading since I don't go in from the front. I'll like a sheer mountain rear to get to where I want to go rather than take that nice path or whatever. I remember a game Tenchu Wrath of Heaven or something like that. Rikimaru. I was good with him but I would find a nice shrouded place sit and watch study the enemy base watch the movements of the people and then sneak around and stealth kill 'em all. Hated it when I left anyone alive. I think I favor those kinds of things so I'm leaning more towards two of the assassin classes. Though sometimes I just want to go in and bust some heads together so I may do a warrior type, but who knows.

Yeah it's a huge patch kind of like a redo some say not quite to the level of Final Fantasy XIV, but some say pretty close to it. I don't know since It seems like it was doing alright in the start unlike FFXIV, but with a lot of the changes and upgrades and such I've heard about and seeing it is more then just your average patch so yeah. PWI? Perfect World International?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 pm
Nidorous

I couldn't work there, I'd be a neet or be locked up or out of a job really fast.
Done putting up with s**t and stupid. retail here is bad enough, seems most jobs over there have a retail mindset when it comes to higher ups and employees.

No image on bug convo, just me forgetting to put a / stop before URL in the last url above last night when typing it up. Carried the link down to the text below.

Nice looking keyboard. The mechanical one I showed you is noisy as s**t. The closed cell does look nice, wondering why more dont go with that design. beats yanking the keys off to clean the keyboard out. Can't complain about the mechanical one. it was free to me.

same x.X no way I could put up getting treated like that...

ahhh okay lol yeah that is funny xd

yeah I like quieter keyboards as well as being able to clean it and not destroy it easily I have canteens with lids because I am so clumsy and spill water if I don't have a sturdy container with a lid
like this...

Hope your month is going well so far :3 yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:04 am
Nidorous

Sorry late reply.
I know that feeling, you think you did something but didnt.

I'd like to sleep through the next 5 years or so. I think that would be good, maybe the stupid will be gone by then. Maybe?

Peppermint tea I have found I am not fond of at all. Candy, it really depends.
No, Gambino at that time died, people were speculating lab tech may have been gambino, but he's just someone that worked in the lab. He created the grunnies and the grombies.

I say now is a good time for you and sis to wear inflatable dino costumes, would keep people away... maybe with a gasmask on....

No online grocery ordering there?

Weird is good, weird beats out stupid any day. By all means be your own brand of weird. 3nodding

Dubbed doesnt feel right at all any more. And some voice actors dont even -try- to change their voices. Not even a little.

first of all. KITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYY! omg your avi is so adorabbblllleee! my brain has been going "FAT CAT FAT CAT FAT CAAAAAAT!" ahahaha it's so cuteeee! omg!

anyway. yeah. good thing I checked back if I did reply or not. lol I checked my other conversations too ahahaha and yep missed and havent replied to some.

wasn't NASA hiring people for that? to sleep. sleep and get paid. something about a space program or something? I dont think stupid would ever be gone, unfortunately.

idk but I just like it ahaha not a lot of people like it but I do. my mom does too. 3nodding see? my memory is really bad. but I just remembered something again. didnt gaia like make a r18 site? is that thing still up? rofl I remember checking it out and front page of that site had a lot of d*ck pics. rofl I hope they really trashed that idea and gave up on that site.

I found some other ones not inflatable ones but costumes that can really pass as PPE's. a pikachu and a radish one HAHAHA she still said no. rofl

there is actually but I don't trust them much? also I really just wanna get out of the house and do normal stuff tbh but can't. emo

been embracing my weird since forever. emotion_yatta

which makes you question like you're supposed to be voice actors. wth are you doing?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:24 am
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

Sounds about right.

*nods* True, but anymore I plan for things to go to crap that way when/if they don't I'm pleasantly surprised. But yeah I agree with you but seeing as they don't seem to even have a...what's it called...company that handles it over here in the west yet or at least they haven't said they have one it still might be some time till it comes out here.

Well it helped when I got a new keyboard in my last game. Mostly because I out typed my old keyboard. I finally found one that could keep up with how fast I type so I was happy. It just happened to be a gaming keyboard too. Though I have to "sync" it or something. I've never done that and honestly don't really want to. I don't care about the light show it has or the other stuff it seems to think about key strokes and knowing your whatever in a game. I don't care about that I just want to be able to type that keeps up with my brain/fingers, and to enjoy an mmo if I want. So it does that I'm happy. But yeah sometimes it takes me a while to get back into using a keyboard. I remember my first MMO where I had control 3 characters at once that was fun. Different mechanics and then I moved to another and so on each having their own mechanics that I had to relearn so there is always that. Having a keyboard that's not so tightly packed together that it feels like your on a laptop is a must have too honestly.

*laughs* Right. Though I more put it as go off roading since I don't go in from the front. I'll like a sheer mountain rear to get to where I want to go rather than take that nice path or whatever. I remember a game Tenchu Wrath of Heaven or something like that. Rikimaru. I was good with him but I would find a nice shrouded place sit and watch study the enemy base watch the movements of the people and then sneak around and stealth kill 'em all. Hated it when I left anyone alive. I think I favor those kinds of things so I'm leaning more towards two of the assassin classes. Though sometimes I just want to go in and bust some heads together so I may do a warrior type, but who knows.

Yeah it's a huge patch kind of like a redo some say not quite to the level of Final Fantasy XIV, but some say pretty close to it. I don't know since It seems like it was doing alright in the start unlike FFXIV, but with a lot of the changes and upgrades and such I've heard about and seeing it is more then just your average patch so yeah. PWI? Perfect World International?

No one to handle it? Hm, they could do one of two things. Get someone in the UK to handle it maybe and have servers located here, or near it? Would skip having a office building.

can't say I have ever had a laggy keyboard, are you sure it wasn't something in the computer?
Hate tightly packed keys and laptop flat smooth keys.

Depends. Sometimes will sneak around the back of things if I can, other days I just want to plow through it all. I still suck at blocking either way. And FPP.

Can't have more than one class on an account?

Yes, PWI is perfect world.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:29 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

same x.X no way I could put up getting treated like that...

ahhh okay lol yeah that is funny xd

yeah I like quieter keyboards as well as being able to clean it and not destroy it easily I have canteens with lids because I am so clumsy and spill water if I don't have a sturdy container with a lid
url=https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-24-Ounce-Double-wall-Vacuum-Sealed-Stainless-Steel-Water-Bottle-Pink/124787937?athcpid=124787937&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVUB&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=e85a5ac9-007-173c765c620435&athancid=null&athena=true]like this...

Hope your month is going well so far :3 yum_puddi

Damn you really be accident prone huh? Now I wonder about something...
Here This should stop you.

This month is the worst. 2020 is a**. Hope your's is better.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:57 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

Sorry late reply.
I know that feeling, you think you did something but didnt.

I'd like to sleep through the next 5 years or so. I think that would be good, maybe the stupid will be gone by then. Maybe?

Peppermint tea I have found I am not fond of at all. Candy, it really depends.
No, Gambino at that time died, people were speculating lab tech may have been gambino, but he's just someone that worked in the lab. He created the grunnies and the grombies.

I say now is a good time for you and sis to wear inflatable dino costumes, would keep people away... maybe with a gasmask on....

No online grocery ordering there?

Weird is good, weird beats out stupid any day. By all means be your own brand of weird. 3nodding

Dubbed doesnt feel right at all any more. And some voice actors dont even -try- to change their voices. Not even a little.

first of all. KITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYY! omg your avi is so adorabbblllleee! my brain has been going "FAT CAT FAT CAT FAT CAAAAAAT!" ahahaha it's so cuteeee! omg!

anyway. yeah. good thing I checked back if I did reply or not. lol I checked my other conversations too ahahaha and yep missed and havent replied to some.

wasn't NASA hiring people for that? to sleep. sleep and get paid. something about a space program or something? I dont think stupid would ever be gone, unfortunately.

idk but I just like it ahaha not a lot of people like it but I do. my mom does too. 3nodding see? my memory is really bad. but I just remembered something again. didnt gaia like make a r18 site? is that thing still up? rofl I remember checking it out and front page of that site had a lot of d*ck pics. rofl I hope they really trashed that idea and gave up on that site.

I found some other ones not inflatable ones but costumes that can really pass as PPE's. a pikachu and a radish one HAHAHA she still said no. rofl

there is actually but I don't trust them much? also I really just wanna get out of the house and do normal stuff tbh but can't. emo

been embracing my weird since forever. emotion_yatta

which makes you question like you're supposed to be voice actors. wth are you doing?

Fat cat is part of and damn...none in the MP at all
Made the avatar for a runway, a bout a toll troll a few days ago.

D'oh. But suppose that means you've been pleasantly distracted.

NASA was hiring for that and to test other effects of space on people, such as isolation and, sadly you still needed a degree in s**t. NASA is looking for highly motivated U.S. citizens who are 30-55 years old and are proficient in both Russian and English languages. Requirements are: M.S., PhD., M.D. or completion of military officer training. Participants with a Bachelor’s degree and other certain qualifications (e.g., relevant additional education, military, or professional experience) may be acceptable candidates as well.
"highly motivated" in sleep and social isolation? ...I wonder about these terms...

Yes, gaia did.
article

Well, damn you sister!
Could go as Mortal Kombat characters? They have lots of masks right? A guy bought a sub zero mask and went to the store in full sub zero costume. trying to find the source, but no luck.

Could go as a character from watch dogs? Wrench mask

You need...
this
Now you can go outside?

...that is a good question, one I have no answer to. And you know they get good money...

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:48 pm
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

Sounds about right.

No one to handle it? Hm, they could do one of two things. Get someone in the UK to handle it maybe and have servers located here, or near it? Would skip having a office building.

can't say I have ever had a laggy keyboard, are you sure it wasn't something in the computer?
Hate tightly packed keys and laptop flat smooth keys.

Depends. Sometimes will sneak around the back of things if I can, other days I just want to plow through it all. I still suck at blocking either way. And FPP.

Can't have more than one class on an account?

Yes, PWI is perfect world.

I mean they have of course the ones that handle it in their respective countries they've released so far, but they haven't mentioned who will handle it here in the west. I don't know they may simply not have found someone yet or maybe they are thinking of going that way.

Well pretty sure because I've had the problem a lot in my life. This new keyboard I got has no problem and it was hooked up to the computer that I had problems with the other keyboards. Now that computer has been retired because Microsoft decided to kill it the... *censored for bad words* ... Anyway, at the time different keyboards always were the same seemed to not keep up with me, but this new keyboard I got I've never had an issue with it, so...not sure but kind of guessed that was the issue since it's been fixed with this keyboard.
Agreed on the tightly packed and smooth keyboards...hate them.

Okay that is true some days I do just want to charge in and bust some heads and murder things. That can be fun and I do like that but other days I like to sneak. Some days I do like the long range of a well placed obliterating spell too. hehehe Blocking...depends if it feels comfortable and easy to do. If it's not then I suck at blocking if it is then I'm okay at it. I hate FPP I stink at that so badly because it is FPP you can't see more of the field so things come in on you that you don't see because of it. Hate it!

Well usually you can but often times they are limited. Some games will allow a certain amount of extra character slots while others give you unlimited and others still will limited it to only one. So not sure what they'll do but I always try and plan for only one character slot, but if I'm given more which would I do next if it is still limited.

*puts hands in the air* Woo! I was right! *does little happy dance* ... *stops and clears throat* Okay I'm good. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:36 am
Nidorous

Damn you really be accident prone huh? Now I wonder about something...
Here This should stop you.

This month is the worst. 2020 is a**. Hope your's is better.

...Yeah I don't know how or why, but it is like there is a target on my shoulders I love hiking in the woods or near rivers and ever time I manage to either twist my ankle badly, fall, or my favorite get injured by a stick or fallen tree x.X but i still do it because I love it like cooking I cut my entire right thumb knuckle off with a kitchen mandolin, burn myself regularly with oven mits on x.X (normally my upper arms), and chip my nails all the time peeling and cutting things... but no one has ever said my food was bad and I enjoy it :/ I hate being clumsy because I feel like people don't trust me and I can't own a lot of breakable things like china or glass but I have learned to cope with my strange plague of clumsy bad luck sweatdrop

I honestly have learned to expect the worst out come and get pleasantly surprised when things go better than expected xp I could be taught by a professional veteran at something and manage to get clumsy and hurt myself but have the product come out great... I use to love sewing and knitting a lot but eventually got tired of getting stuck with knitting needles or sewing needles why i bought a sewing machine and have a tech hubby to fix it when the threading goes wrong rofl

Sorry your month is bad so far if it helps it hasn't been the best for me our car stopped cranking after we had just filled it with gas and we noticed one of the tires went flat, on top of that the week before my husband got his first ever speeding ticket was driving somewhere we have never been couldn't find a posted speed sign and apparently we were going 65 in a 45 :/ but honestly it went from highway to small city like highway back to highway we noticed after we got the ticket a half mile down the road a sign saying 65 gonk ... but I try not to focus on the bad things... in good news I got a lot of things caught up on my back log, my most recent burn on my arm is almost fully healed, I made some killer food recently and found that sour cream helps nullify the spiciness of my chili and chicken tacos, I finished making my dnd character after 10 hours of agonizing over the details. there is probably more good things just but that's just at the top of my head. If you ever need to vent about how bad or good your week is going I am always here and try to reply asap razz yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150