Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests
Pae'il Personal Ads- Reopen! Page 37 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:58 pm
((XD I know, but she doesn't. She needs a friend anyways XDD))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:27 am
((Ah, okay! wink ))

Rain had forgotten all about his ad. Sure he had a crush, but was it enough to take his ad down. He figured no, just in case his crush ends up crushing him. He read the note and thought that the name sounded somehow familiar. Still, he answered it.

Quote:
Dear Sari,

Sure I'd love to meet you. When and where would you like? It will be fun to get out and have fun.

-Rain

Rain thought he sounded dumb, but he was bad at these things.  

immortalmina

Persephone13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:05 am
So, this was the personals place. Eboraria had managed to get away from her hut long enough to poke around. Maybe she should fill out a little form for herself. It was probably the fastest way to start socializing again.

The biggest trick would be pretending that she was normal.

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Eboraria Floros
Alignment: Angel
Gender you are seeking: Anything's fine, I guess
Alignment you are seeking: Angel Demon Anything Faerie Actually, you know what? I don't really care. I mean, this isn't about seeing if I can date anyone or play around with being in love. I just really want to get away from my isolation
Personality: You see, it's been really hard with the way things have been going right now. My older brother (it's weird to think of that sometimes because he's still a teen) practically had a mental breakdown when our human parents left. They didn't even bother to tell us the real reasons other than they couldn't stand it here and they couldn't stand each other. That alone makes me not really want to date anyone. But you have to understand; we've been living in isolation for over year, probably even more than that.
Personality you are seeking: Do you know how hard it can be to get someone to eat? It's like I have to smack him around before he even picks up his spoon (I don't, but it just feels like that.) He's covered the inside walls of our hut with these really neat drawings of the pae'il who pass our hut. You know, the naiads and now the fauns and all the other people. But he never wants to go outside. And if I go outside when they are pae'il, he has a fit and finds some way to get me back inside. Can you imagine living with someone like that? If I didn't love him so much, I think I would've killed him years ago.
Rp Time: (Slow in guild)
How would you like your ad answered: (Have pae post reply in this thread since Eboraria doesn't have a journal)
Breeding: But you gotta understand. I love my brother. I love him a lot. He's a really good guy. I just can't live with someone like him much longer and not live the way we do. It's like he's already managed to lose it himself. If I keep things up the way they've been going, I'm gonna lose it too. I'm serious. A pae can't just live in a little tower forever shut away from everyone. That's not right at all. It kills you. (For now, no breeding)
Dates But so what I guess I'm trying to say is that I just want to talk someone. I don't really care who it is, their gender, their alignment, the stuff like that. They can be a total jerk. I don't mind at all. I just want someone for an hour or two. (One date at a time would be best)
Picture: Ebby

Eboraria stared at the form, realizing that she hadn't answered more than half of those questions. It felt liberating to write like that. It was the first time that she had really committed her thoughts about the her past year to paper. And now, she wanted everyone to see it. That was a terrible idea because then they might think she was crazy or that her brother was crazy.

But what about all the stuff her brother put her through? That idiot. After everything she did for him, all he did was make it hard. Yes, she loved him. But she was mad too. It was time for her to have her own life.

"I am not my brother's keeper," she murmured to herself, dropping the form in the collection box.

(I hope you don't mind the unconventional way I filled that out. I can understand if someone IC chooses to reject her form because it sounds like the ramblings of a mental patient.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 am
Okay, I have updated for ya!

I wonder if I should add in Waikiki KiKi... I think all the rest of mine of age are... lol  

immortalmina

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 pm
Looking about sneakily, a young Fae teen slipped into the personals place. She scanned over the posted profiles for a bit before one struck her as oddly...familiar.

In fact, she and the poster might be able to sympathize on many aspects...but that wasn't why she was here today. Perhaps another day, especially if her plan worked out well.

Pulling out a piece of paper, Eudora grinned to herself as she penned out a quick response...while disguising her handwriting.

Quote:
Greetings, Eboraria,

I would very much like to meet you. I, myself, have been separate from other Pae for a while and could use some company. Perhaps we could meet for a picnic on the beach or just a walk through the woods some day soon?

~Cabel

Chuckling a bit as she posted the response, Eudora shot another glance around the personals office sneakily before slipping out again. Now for stage two of the planning...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Eboraria couldn't get back to the ads station until late in the afternoon, telling her brother that she was off to gather more food even though they had plenty for a couple days already. He might have known that, but he didn't seem to object because there was no one else around when she left. Now she wished that she had thought of ditching him like this sooner. What stopped her was genuine concern.

To her surprise, there was a response. She half-expected someone to just throw away her personal ad. She didn't care, though. It felt so, so good to get that out of her system. What did it matter that someone thought she was crazy?

Quote:

Caba Cabel,

Picnic. Tonight. East Beach away from the Tiki Hut and the HQ. I may not be hungry, but I'll try to save some room. I'll be out there when the moon is just over the trees.

If you really want to, bring a friend.

Eboraria

With luck, the pae would come back in time to see that. Cabel...was that male or female? It sounded like a male name, but then again she had met females with really boyish names and males with really girly names. This could go either way.

Rather than dropping her response in the box, she nailed up in the most visible place possible. Maybe Cabel wouldn't stand her up.

Persephone13

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:59 am
Okeanos wanted to meet more people to bother. He wasn't exactly that interested in romance at all, except in the aspect of being a heartbreaker. Imagine all of the people he could leave in shambles!

...Okay, so his intentions were a little malicious. Still, Okeanos made his way to the Personals with his own little ad in hand, dropping it into the box nonchalantly and leaving immediately afterwards.

Not that the ad said anything helpful at all.

Okeanos
Pae'il's name: Okeanos
Alignment: Naiad
Gender you are seeking: Hm, I suppose Female would be best.
Aliment you are seeking: Doesn't matter
Personality: I'd like to think of myself as a good person. I suppose I can be a bit of a daydreamer sometimes, imagining all of the interesting things of the world and all of the other Pae'il. I'm a bit of an artistic soul at heart.
Personality you are seeking: I've never tried dating before, so anyone who thinks they may be compatible with me is free to answer my ad. I'm open.
Rp Time: (Slow, guild, whenever.)
How would you like your ad answered: (In here, please.)
Breeding: It's a little early to think of that, don't you think? (Okeanos spawn? Terrifying. That being said, maybe when he's older...)
Dates: Oh no, I'd never do that to someone. (More than one is fine.)
Picture: Okeanos
Link: Okeanos' Tsunami -- the Journal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 am
Added! biggrin  

immortalmina

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:39 am
Leitha looked around as she walked in, making sure no one there knew who she was before posting her ad. She was slightly embarrassed about doing such an act, but she supposed it was worth it to get away from those she lived with.

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Leitha
Alignment: Naiad
Gender you are seeking: Male
Aliment you are seeking: Any
Personality: I'm probably bossy, I tend not to listen all the time, but when you catch my attention I won't leave you alone
Personality you are seeking: Any really.. So long as you catch my attention
Rp Time: (Slow and in the guild.. Usually whenever right now )
How would you like your ad answered: Here
Breeding: Not right now (Maybe in the future if we all want scary spawn )
Dates I don't mind (More than one at once is fine with me
Picture:
Link: N/A

She started to leave after posting her ad, but another had caught her eye. Perhaps she should reply to one while she was there? Well, it was worth a shot at the very least.

She pulled out a pen and started to write.

Leitha
Dear Okeanos,

Hi, I saw your ad posting. I was wondering if you'd like to meet up sometime?

-Leitha

She chewed on the end of her pen, looking at it. It was good enough. Shrugging she put it where it was supposed to go and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:06 am
What, a response already? This was too easy. Okeanos picked up the response left for him and read it. Apparently some girl named Leitha wanted to meet up with him. Unlike some of the other letters he saw laying around, she was straight to the point. Well, that was a relief. Now he wouldn't have to think of how to respond.

He swiped a black pen off the table and wrote up his own response before heading back out into the humid air he wasn't particularly enjoying.

Okeanos
Leitha,

Sure. Where would you like to meet up?

Okeanos.

Seiana_ZI

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:11 am
She shook her head, it was impossible he could have replied so soon. With a small gasp of surprise, she looked at the response he left.

Reading it quickly, she smirked. Pulling out her pen she scribbled a response.

Leitha
Okeanos,

How's the beach by Dragnid? The water there is pretty nice right now.

-Leitha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 am
Leitha was suggesting being near Dragnid. It was a place many of his family members would prefer to stay away from, even Magnus... which was why Okeanos immediately thought it was a good idea. He chuckled and left a short response in much the same manner as the last one he wrote.

Okeanos
Leitha,

Sounds good to me.

Okeanos.

Seiana_ZI

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:24 am
She laughed, amused at the thought of what creatures might be in the waters around dragnid.

Leitha
Okeanos,

I'll see you there whenever you show up.

-Leitha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Arvid wandered in, looking around. Nope, no one he knew. He grabbed a form and quickly scribbled his info down and posted it up on the board.Pae'il's name: Arvid
Alignment: Demon
Gender you are seeking: Female
Aliment you are seeking: Any
Personality: A fun loving fellow that enjoys exploring and learning things.
Personality you are seeking: He just recently grew after a elongated growth stunt, and wants to meet Pae'il more his age, and honestly willing to meet anyone once
Rp Time: I'm always about, just forgetful. Guild, PMs, or IM is fine by me
How would you like your ad answered: Here please
Breeding: He'd like to have a family some day, but he has not bred yet
Dates One date at a time please
Picture: User Image
Link: N/A  

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:49 pm
Hortense just wandered to the board. She then looked around, taking a piece of paper that was laying there and a pencil. "Well it doesn't hurt to fill it out. Just better not be a moron looking at my paper," she gustily sighed, before posting it up.

Pae'il's name: Hortense
Alignment: Shetani
Gender you are seeking: Male and Female
Aliment you are seeking: Any alignment would suit Hortense just fine.
Personality: Hortense's personality is of a diva. It is all about her, her things, and just her. Moments during the day, she think she can sing, but she can't since her singing voice is like nails against a chalkboard. During rare moments, she reveals a more warm side to her, but it takes a very special someone to actually break through the shallow superficial wall she had set up.
Personality you are seeking: Any personality is suited since Hortense is new at the dating scene.
Rp Time: I am available any time; just ask me. Fast (weekends), Slow ( Monday thru Sunday). I am most willing to do AIM and YAHOO for rp. Just ask me through pm for either one for date rps!
How would you like your ad answered: PM is preferable and also, notes left in the thread.
Breeding: Hortense, so far, is pure as virgin snow. I would like to breed her someday, only with a serious relationship.
Dates One date at a time, please post if she is on a date.
Picture:
User Image  
:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas