Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:42 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"How can I get back?" Ishizai asked. ((will do...I better pm Tiger12 and let her know I'll soon be able to rp with her again))
theres a door back to your realm in here but ...he was cut off, a 1000 knive rained for the shi and someing for you past was there someone evil and wanting to take you blood,
Ishizai doged the knives. "What the?" she siad, "what's happening...no...no don't let it be him...not him please."
will was gone and you was back ware you 1st met him but the only thing that was there ware he was once standing was blood
Atfermath< after you was gone the will was hit by the knives but he summoned his power and and a huge demon came out of noware burning the tower down olny thing there now was will was looking at a loyal demon of his with a smile ,good bye mine dear freind and i hope you find your freind
Ishizai closed her eyes, not wanting to see him again. She had only seen him once but that one encounter had been enough to scar her for life...afterall...he was the reason she had become a fallen angel. He had caused it.
a man that looked like will could be seen fo time away, his weapon was the lance, he didn't seem like he was realy going any ware at all just looked like he was trying to get away form his past  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:04 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"How can I get back?" Ishizai asked. ((will do...I better pm Tiger12 and let her know I'll soon be able to rp with her again))
theres a door back to your realm in here but ...he was cut off, a 1000 knive rained for the shi and someing for you past was there someone evil and wanting to take you blood,
Ishizai doged the knives. "What the?" she siad, "what's happening...no...no don't let it be him...not him please."
will was gone and you was back ware you 1st met him but the only thing that was there ware he was once standing was blood
Atfermath< after you was gone the will was hit by the knives but he summoned his power and and a huge demon came out of noware burning the tower down olny thing there now was will was looking at a loyal demon of his with a smile ,good bye mine dear freind and i hope you find your freind
Ishizai closed her eyes, not wanting to see him again. She had only seen him once but that one encounter had been enough to scar her for life...afterall...he was the reason she had become a fallen angel. He had caused it.
a man that looked like will could be seen fo time away, his weapon was the lance, he didn't seem like he was realy going any ware at all just looked like he was trying to get away form his past
Ishizai sank to her knees and cried as her memories completely returned to her. She remembered that horrible day when she had become a fallen angel and remembered all the things she had had to endure since. These things made her weep and as she wept she knew her mind would not be able to take much more and would eventually break and she would never be able to return to Tiger, the person she considered to be her first friend.  

Leliana Andraste

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:26 pm
Tiger wakes up with a start. "ISHIZAI" She screams to no one but the forest heard her. What...what was that? Ty gets up and shakes the brush off of her. She stretches then picks up her bags feeling the need to run. She runs faster and faster until she notices that she is sprinting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai sank to her knees and cried as her memories completely returned to her. She remembered that horrible day when she had become a fallen angel and remembered all the things she had had to endure since. These things made her weep and as she wept she knew her mind would not be able to take much more and would eventually break and she would never be able to return to Tiger, the person she considered to be her first friend.
the man with the lance was right next to her now,hey the names Can do you need someone to a sist youhe said he eyes was as dark as night by he could help but think that he reminded you of will  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:02 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
the man with the lance was right next to her now,hey the names Can do you need someone to a sist youhe said he eyes was as dark as night by he could help but think that he reminded you of will
Ishizia forced herself to open her eyes.
"I am trying to return to where I belong," she said, "There is a friend I must find only being here makes me remember things I would have rather stayed forgotten."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:15 pm
yeah,but im not why you think i am he said im can will's evil twin brother or was evil, im not sure right now i just been thinking out things, but i wil hlp you find your friend but i tell you if we ran in to willalong the way i may try to take him out he said  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:33 pm
"Thank you," Ishizai said, standing up, "Your help is very much appreciated."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:37 pm
Ishizai
"Thank you," Ishizai said, standing up, "Your help is very much appreciated."
okay then let start moveing he said

mean whale with will, so this portal will send me to the other realm but i don't get to pick the place/ thats right said the old man makeing the poral zip will someware  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:20 am
Ishizai nodded. "Lead the way," she said, seeing as she had no idea where to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:51 pm
Ishizai
Ishizai nodded. "Lead the way," she said, seeing as she had no idea where to go.

can walked in a randon dierackion not know ware to begain but the city that was ahead was made out of humen bone, what an awfull place, said can, but we may as well go in for no reason at all said can  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:34 am
"No reason at all?" Ishizai said, "I'm supposed to be looking for someone."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:30 pm
Ishizai
yeah but youknow what i was going at said can, the 2 of them got closer,there was a smell of roting fresh in the air and and you hear the evil lol ed of demons hurnting people the lance was in cans hand there was a dark inkly thing showing itself on his neck,it wasn't a demon mark but it was something hie eye begain to grow and he begain to rapaly get a riseing of blood lust the lance changed to a power but light wt long handled ase but it couldd still be use as a thouthing lance if need be  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:33 am
williams_101
Ishizai
yeah but youknow what i was going at said can, the 2 of them got closer,there was a smell of roting fresh in the air and and you hear the evil lol ed of demons hurnting people the lance was in cans hand there was a dark inkly thing showing itself on his neck,it wasn't a demon mark but it was something hie eye begain to grow and he begain to rapaly get a riseing of blood lust the lance changed to a power but light wt long handled ase but it couldd still be use as a thouthing lance if need be
Ishizai watched Can with curiosity, her grip tightening on her sword incase she would need it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:30 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai watched Can with curiosity, her grip tightening on her sword incase she would need it.

a dark dark shadowly thing came form can he didn't have a shadow before,(and also Will dosen't have a shadow as well) the shady thing opened its eye they was dark blood red, it rised out of the earth, it filled the ski with a dark fog witch was more powerfull they most but it was all most like the one that will used, the 1st time you met will) the thing that can sommoned was truely evil but only to the one that sommoned it,and only a member of the canter clan , ( will's last name is canter and so is cans the town was invalded by demon the leader didamus,the only known saveiors are the 2 of them but noone realy knows for sure,  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:33 am
Ishizai backed away slowly, fear slowly rising within her.
~What is that thing?~ she thought ~It's so powerful~  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games