Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 pm
I wonder if there's a good solution to solve depression, anxiety, and migraines in one quick step without costing a fortune... stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:44 pm
charamath
I think I'd trade you! My family get-together resulted in me and my mother being the only ones bringing food! If I hadn't gone over-board and brought 5 deserts instead of the 1 I was supposed to, my uncles with their hoards of brats wouldn't have gotten all that free food they've come to expect....I hate my idiot uncles and their broods.... evil

I would have gladly accepted that trade in a heartbeat mrgreen
I can stand to tolerate the very annoying family members than to have no family members to be annoyed by.
That goes without saying that I already have family that like yours are just so
freakishly annoying stare and horrible if your will that i refuse to spend any time with them. just for one day out of the year i would have tolerated them haha.  

Fallicious Flavor

charamath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:58 pm
fr34x0r
I wonder if there's a good solution to solve depression, anxiety, and migraines in one quick step without costing a fortune... stressed

Oh there is! It's called booze.
LOTS AND LOTS of booze!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:59 pm
fr34x0r

4laugh Believe it or not, there are so many cashless methods to relieve these stresses. only a few i know of costs less than $10
One such thing you can do is do some research into different herbal teas and what symptoms they treat. If there are any varieties in a store you shop in, by all means, buy some. That is one cost effective medicine. If there are tea recipes that you know of or that some relatives have, ask them. All you would need to do then is get the ingredients. There are some natural teas that are made from wild plants. see if there are any local plants that can be incorporated into teas.
3nodding As far as cash free methods, there is meditation, walking, breathing deeply and slowly, writing into a journal, drawing, reading a novel, writing a story, making music, singing, laughing at yourself or laughing for no reason at all. The last reason could be to simply stand outside and admire things you find to be least stressful to you smile

Fallicious Flavor

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:04 pm
-Lucid Realities-
fr34x0r

4laugh Believe it or not, there are so many cashless methods to relieve these stresses. only a few i know of costs less than $10
One such thing you can do is do some research into different herbal teas and what symptoms they treat. If there are any varieties in a store you shop in, by all means, buy some. That is one cost effective medicine. If there are tea recipes that you know of or that some relatives have, ask them. All you would need to do then is get the ingredients. There are some natural teas that are made from wild plants. see if there are any local plants that can be incorporated into teas.
3nodding As far as cash free methods, there is meditation, walking, breathing deeply and slowly, writing into a journal, drawing, reading a novel, writing a story, making music, singing, laughing at yourself or laughing for no reason at all. The last reason could be to simply stand outside and admire things you find to be least stressful to you smile
Self-meditation ~ I used to have this amazing tape supposedly self-hypnosis, haha, didn't help me kick the smokes; however, it was really good for helping me relax, letting each muscle relax. Too bad the tape was misplaced, some days I could really use it ~ preferably on some of my lovely coworkers... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:11 pm
Sounds like it would have come in handy given your recent events Lil Brat.
I have often just drawn out my stresses and it has become a sort of therapy for me thus far.
I know that everyone has their prefrence. I know that
alcohol as a stress reliver does not work in my family. My family are violent drinkers and I have learned to avoid any sort of person with drink in hand.  

Fallicious Flavor

Georgia Gator

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 pm
Amarella Harte
GA G8R
Catira Norr
Lil-Jo
Stargazer Lily
Stargazer Lily spies with her beady little eyes....

some
FAILURE to understand the concept of this thread... scream

4X on this page alone... so sad....

Ah... but maybe they just don't have a lot to say. After all, we geezers sometimes forget what we were.... er... now what was I going to say ??

Maybe they don't.. but seeing all thisFAIL sure can drive a person crazy. burning_eyes

Also, we know the rules, unspoken though they may be, if I'm just going to post a smiley, I'll write out the smiley in white next to it so that I don't fail! mrgreen

nice way toNOT FAIL! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:13 pm
...or to grasp the concept and follow it yourself
F+

freaxy
Crew

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:26 pm
!wow! cool thread! wish id thought of it! lol "o@o"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:48 pm
Mmmmm.....puppy chow xp Sorry, totally random comment. Who here leaves fitting rooms a total pig-stye when shopping? I just can't reason out why anyone would be so irresponsible.  

charamath

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:56 pm
I do not. I was tought that that was bad manners.

I'm afraid I do have bad manners when in the dressing room with a friend, however. I like to reach under and grab their ankles! twisted
Terrible I know, but the resultant scream is worth it! twisted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:22 pm
charamath
Mmmmm.....puppy chow xp Sorry, totally random comment. Who here leaves fitting rooms a total pig-stye when shopping? I just can't reason out why anyone would be so irresponsible.
No never! but i hope your not thinking of eating my dog!!!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Mayumi_Yuy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 pm
Mmm...I'll take jell-o over puppy chow. Happy New Year!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:53 am
Mayumi_Yuy
Mmm...I'll take jell-o over puppy chow. Happy New Year!
Very pleased to here it!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games