Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:33 pm
Xixi giggled and looked around. "well I guess we could have something to do with chicken and salad...mm that sounds wonderfull." She said with a small sparkle in her eye.

Zack turned to the door and walked over opening it slightly. He took a sip of his coffee and grinned at Ty. "You know...you should stop running away when its time to train."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:39 pm
"Chicken, ok, sounds good. I want italian dressing with mine. And can the chicken be grilled. Mouth watering, so hungry... he he" Strikes stomach growled a bit. "See, its mad I tell you!" Strike blushed a bit in his embarassment. "Lets have a seat huh, before people start to point at the drooling weird guy."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:42 pm
Xixi put a hand to her lips and giggled "Good Idea." she picked a near by empty table and sat down. The waiter came up and pulled his notepad out and asked for Strikes order first. "So, what will it be?" He said in a calm and cool tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:43 pm
walks in "you know, you should stop getting into conversations when its time to train" sits down and looks up at him "where is Geoffry?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:53 pm
"Grilled chicken breast on a bed of salad with italian dressing. And a good italian bread to go with it if you have some. Oh, and water to drink please." Strike looked at Xixi. "Your turn. Make it interesting, he he." Strike smiled at her as he waited for her to order.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:54 pm
Zack looked at Tiger and shrugged. "I cant help it, im a popular guy." He said sounding a bit conceded. he walked out after placing his empty cup of coffee down. Zack shut the door to his mansion and looked at Tiger. "He's probably out doing some errands...I hope he went to go pay the rest of the mansions mortgage..." the last part he said quietly to himself.

{edit}

Xixi looked at Strike and giggled. "I'll have fried chicken with mixed vegitables on the side, boiled, gravy, and a glass of red wine. Oh and dont get the cheap stuff. Check the back for a new sortment of good wine."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

hidden_nin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:04 pm
The door opened as a human entered in. It was strange to have a human around many angels. He looked around, some creatures preferred to not associate themselves with these humans, for they slowly became scarce. He took a seat, and rested his back on the chair. His raven hair clouded over his eyes and his pale skin showed the contrast.

He didn't know what to get. Probably a drink, but nothing alcoholic. It ruins his vision and not to mention it affects his fighting ability. Probably some coffee. He glaced up and searched for a waiter or waitress. He was unaware of the area since he just entered the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:05 pm
"Wine tonight huh? Let me know how it is. I don't drink alcohol." Strike waited for his glass of water. "Just water or tea for me. Never really liked the taste of alcohol, cooking with it is fine, but not for drinking. Guess it just depends on who you are huh?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:07 pm
"mhm" Tiger turns into her main changer form "so whats first?" buts her bag over her shoulder with her ears twitching alertly  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:16 pm
He hears that another person too did not drink alcohol. But he much rather preferred to eat it in a mixture with food. Ray supposed that it was about his taste. Ray turned his head towards this man.

"I don't enjoy alcohol as much either." He muttered. Quiet as he is, he had to respect these creatures. He kept his voice lowered, but he always had, so it didn't feel so different, even when he did speak normally.  

hidden_nin

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:23 pm
Zack walked far from the mansion and looked around for someone fresh. Nothing new. Just the same old zombies that he was use to. never noticing. "ok well we'll start here on the busy streets. Much easier to catch your pray when so many people are in the way and things wont be as harsh."

Xixi looked at the stranger and tilted her head to the side. "whats wrong with wine? I enjoy the taste..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:24 pm
Strike turns to see this random person behind him. "And who might you be stranger?" Strike looked a little bothered, he wasn't talking to him but he didn't want to be rude either. "Never seen you before, but then again, haven't been in this town all that long myself..."

{edit}

Strike turns back to Xixi. "Sorry to break our conversation. New people interest me."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:28 pm
Xixi shrugged and smiled. "its ok Strike."

Zack looked back at tiger. "you want to bump into as many people making it seem as though your in a rush to get somewhere. Even speak when you have to. Like say 'Excuse me please' or just "Excuse me' will do."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:32 pm
"Quiet when talked to but not when someone else is talking. Fine then strnage one. Let continue our dinner Xixi." Strike turned back around. The food arrived soon after. The waiter set the plates down before them and the bottle of wine next to Xixi. He poured it into her glass and left. "Smells good doesn't it? Lets eat."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:35 pm
"ok, kinda knew that one, any others? or do i need to sow you or what?" shifts her weight as she speaks  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games