Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:15 am
"Really! Wow! That's sooo awesome! Ummm, you guys? I'll meet you at the airport around..."

Mia looked up at the sky. "...does anyone know what time it is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:17 pm
"Ahh.....cell phone....where is it!" Ayu checked her pockets. "I have a cell phone for what reason...no matter.." She scrambled in her pocket then picked it out. "Found it....says 4 o'clock....wow...I'll call a jet for us.....just hold on.." She opened it and sighed. "No service...mind as well just walk there and call in one..." Ayu coughed and sighed.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:21 am
"Then, I'll meet you at about 5:30...." Mia started running but then remembered something. "Right, the trip from here to my house takes about half a month." Mia started rubbing the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am
Ayu stiffled a laugh. "Ok....well just go to Tokyo and buy you new things if you want..." She smiled and looked at Mia. "It won't take that long to get there..."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:05 pm
"Yeah, but there's one very important thing I need to get. My cat's a very smart cat so I left her at home by herself. I let out two bags of cat food and trust me, my cat can feed herself. So I just wanna go get her first."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:47 am
"hmm.....I think we could get a car....were is your home?" She looked down at her cell but looked back up at Mia.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:59 am
Mia thought for a moment. She'd almost forgotten where she lived. "Well, uh, I've never really been good at directions so maybe I should just show you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:47 pm
"Uhh ok." She walked over to Mia still looking at her cell. "Now I got service....hold on for a sec." She pressed a button and put the cell to her ear. "Hey can you....yeah...thanks!" She closed it a sighed. "Wow he always knows what I'm going to say..."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:16 pm
Tiger watches Ayu, thinking of her idea. Tokyo, and private jets. Hm, this could be fun. I don't know if I have ever traveled. I should do it while I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:51 pm
Ayu smiled. "Uhh...hmm...yeah...uhhh I think we should go...Are Darek and Tiger comin too? How about Rosie?" She sighed. "I'm forgeting what I'm saying again...great the part of me I hate..."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:25 pm
Mia giggled a little. "Anyways, was that um, your butler?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:46 pm
"No I freind who works at the airport." She sighed and looked at Mia.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:24 pm
Mia gasped and sighed. "Uh, sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:00 pm
Ayu smiled. "it's ok really....everyone thinks that." She sighed and coughed.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:56 pm
Tiger thinks Hm... time to break the silence and ruin this mood. "Well, I'm coming, or else I'm leaving without you. You are all sitting here like a bunch of old folks talking about the weather."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games