Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:45 pm
She lean on the tree and coughed again. "oh yeah I'm fine...I guess." She pushed herself off the tree and walked to Ty. "We goin now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:02 pm
Mia started to walk towards the village. "Well, I guess we'll see you later then!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:08 pm
"Ok! Remember to not take off the crystal then your apearance will change back to normal again." She smiled and waved to Mia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:19 pm
Mia waved back. "No problem! I won't forget."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:01 pm
"Be careful....." She smiled and got back up into the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Tiger looks at Ayu with a slight frown. "Hey, don't have a vacation in there! We will be waiting for you!" She calls after them when they are a bit further away. She looks up the tree. "I thought we were going, not taking a nap."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:12 pm
" Sorry..." Ayu coughs falling out of the tree. "Ouch! That hurt!" She stood up falling over alittle bit but held onto Arty. "Ughh man...." Ayu coughs again falling over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:47 am
Mia laughed. "Don't worry about it! We'll probably just make a stop at a few shops to restock and then we'll be out. We go in, we go out. It won't be long!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:11 pm
Ayu smiles weirly and whispers to Ty. "Is it just me or do you doubt that?" She laughed and coughed again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:34 pm
Mia sighed. "Hey! I heard that!" Mia urged Marcus onward towards the village. "Come on! I want to get in there as fast as possible! That way I can prove that I'm not a slowpoke!" Mia stuck out her tongue at Ayu and Ty.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:37 pm
Ayu sighed and felt tierd. "Ughh...I don't feel up to date..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:55 pm
Mia stopped. "Huh? Are you ok, Ayu?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:56 pm
Ayu looked up. "Yeah I'm fine. We need supplies...you go..I'll be with Ty I'm fine."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:02 pm
"Are you really sure? We can wait 'till tomorrow, if you really don't feel too well."  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:14 pm
Hearing the frequency of Ayu's cough, and her comment about not feeling up to date, Marcus curses under his breath, hiding it by clearing his throat. "We'll see you when we're done. We should be quick. It's a small village, Mia'd find her way pretty easy alone. With someone who knows their way around, it'll be even faster."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games