Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:04 am

Blooga blooga baaga baag gaa gaa makalakadaka hee haa haggis waggis, mikalikashika took took kafook zook. Stole my biscuits and my cheese, without the elephant's knees. There's a cataphant up my nose, it tickles my toes, cheesey rows, halamatoes. Gwababababababababa babababababa gagagagagaga zip zoo zaa zee zuu zyy.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:18 am

*Jacob simply shrugged as he took a bite out of the interesting jelly-filled cake*

Jacob: "I guess I learn to work with my handicaps."

*At that point, Galantros flew up towards the ceiling, and made the large paper mache skull he hung up there earlier swing down*

GL: "Who wants to smash the pinata?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:49 pm

Or you've never had the opportunity to realize them. *Veni played with his human eye teeth with his finger.*

Well you have your advantages like being able to eat things like this... *He looked at the cake and wondered if he'll be sick after this.* And feel certain things physical and emotionally better and you're so warm all the time!

Dan and Daisy: We're not even done eating cake!

Dan or Daisy: I want to whack the skull!

Dan or Daisy: No I want to whack the skull!

After I am done with cake I am going to beat the bone head!

*Rosemary sat next to Veni and put her fork with some cake next to his face. Veni was confused at first and then he understood, opened his mouth wide, and took the bite. He did the same to her. Then they looked at Jacob and each held up a bite for him.*

What type of cake is this? From the color of it I think it is chocolate, but I don't know what the filling is.

Oh so that's what chocolate tastes like. No wonder it became so popular when it was discovered.

*When they were finally done with the cake Rosemary put on a blindfold, was spun around several times, and went at the pinata. She missed many times and hit the person that had the rope to move the skull up and down. Luckily or unluckily (since her senses were off otherwise she'd never miss) she was only a human woman. After hitting the puppeteer she paused and listened for the thing and felt the air movement and hit it more often than not. She stopped before it broke and passed it onto the next person.*

Hah! She hit the bone head!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:34 pm

*Jacob accepted the bites, and playfully pushed at Veni when the vampire smeared cake on his face.*

Pyro: "It's a chocolate gush cake, with cherry and strawberry jelly filling. Glad ya like it"

*Of course, it was GL that was slapped upside the head with the stick by Rosemary, though fortunately it didn't hurt TOO badly.*

GL: "Ack! Not my eye again! It's always the eye! Why the eye!?"

* A number of people tried smashing the pinata before it finally burst apart. Bithmar only managed to knick the thing, though his swings were powerful, they often missed and he ended up on his bottom when he finally gave up, laughing the entire time. Galantros tried, but found that his wings kept trying to cheat, grasping for the skull whenever he tried to swing at it...Tying the wings back helped, but then they began to move like liquid to get at the pinata. Even the soul guiders gave it a shot.*

*It was Yelix that finally broke the pinata, hopping up and smacking the thing, showering everyone in candy, snacks, and small toys. The skull was large enough, and full enough that everybody got more than their fair share in loot.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:00 am

Ah. I haven't had anything other than liquids and those lollipops Rosemary buys from Githar for over sixteen hundred years. This is the first thing I've had and it's delicious. I wonder what a plain strawberry and cherry tastes like now.

*Games such as pin the leg on the spider, bobbing for skulls, and other fun things happened. Then there was dancing in which many clumsy people had their day. And more chit chat. And when it was over, Rosemary tried to carry a sleepy BlackMN and realized how heavy she was so once again it was time to be a macho chick undead. Everyone said their thanks and those that mattered said they'd be back later to help clean it up. The birthday girl's party was last to leave of course to give everyone a chance to put in their last comments and wished everyone a good night.*

*When they got to Jacob's realm the smell of many demons familiar and unfamiliar struck BlackMN. She could always explore it a little later. When Rosemary opened a door, she was surprised to see a room that looked like it might have been made just for her. After Rosemary put her in the bed and tucked her in she said,* This used to be Jacob's bed huh? It smells like him.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:46 am

*Jacob had finished putting away the left over cake and snacks from the party, and now he and Veni were leading Rosemary to their nature-covered room. She noticed right away that there were a number of stones placed against the walls of the room, each marked with a symbol and with a crystal embedded in them. Jacob advised that they first dress down to their nightwear in preparation for what they had prepared. Once they were ready, all three sat on the grass covered floor, and Jacob signalled Veni to speak the spell-casting word.*

"Vi'galis"

*The crystals in the symbol-etched stones began to glow, and invisible energies began to fill the room. It ran off their bodies in soothing and relaxing ways, and it began to become very easy to grow lost in the sensations.*

Jacob: "This is an ancient sort of cleansing ritual taught to me long ago, Rosemary. It clears the mind, and helps cleanse the body and soul. But there's something very special about the way it's created..."

*As the ritual continued on, there were two ghostly presences that filled the room. They seemed to flood Rosemary's senses with familiarity, and as she realized what they were, she perhaps became confused... the presence was of Veni and Jacob... yet it was seperate from the two who were sitting right next to her.*

Jacob: "The stones absorb the energies and presence of the ones who work to create the cleansing spell. It was often a custom of the race of beings who used this cleansing ritual to prepare it for loved ones."

*The warm emotions felt so simple and pure, that they became overwhelming... Even Jacob's voice seemed to have trembled a little, as if he were overcome. During a time when Rosemary had lost some situational awareness due to the potency of the ritual Jacob had snuck behind her, and began to fasten a necklace around her neck. It was made of small, beautiful black gems, and a decoratative spider hung from it, holding up a small bat that had one of the same crystals that was found in the stones around the room. Upon closer inspection, the bat and spider also had symbols drawn on them.*

Jacob: "Veni and I crafted a very special crystal for you, Rosemary, moreso than the ones in this room. You can summon a less potent version of this ritual anytime you like with it, and it can be recharged with any energy. We thought it would be valued if we were ever away from you, and you wish us to be with you."

*The necromancer kissed her neck as he finished placing the magical piece of jewerly on her.*

Jacob: "Happy Birthday"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:37 pm

*This was too much for Rosemary. She began to sob as she looked at the new adornment around her neck. They were both so wonderful. The birthday party was fantastic. She didn't care about the presents that people got her just having one like that was enough. Now they had done something so sweet on top of everything else. She hoped the necklace wasn't easily removed and that the chain was strong because she didn't want to lose it or have it taken away from her.* Thank you, both.

She wrapped her arms around both of them and couldn't seem to decide whose shoulder she wanted to put her head on so Veni made the decision easy for her by resting his head on her lap.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 am

Jacob: Don't worry, the clasp is also magical... it won't come off unless you want it to.

*Jacob kissed her again, giving a happy sigh at having the vampires so close to him, and with the cleansing ritual giving off such wonderful sensations. He stroked both Rosemary's back, and Veni's hair, and they stayed like that for a while until the rocks in the room wore off, the ritual fading away like a slipping good dream.

- - - - -

*As Sephiroth slept, he began to dream again, emotions, thoughts, and imagery forming from the dark nothingness of a void. There was a glowing light, hidden within a dark, foreboding cloud. Sephiroth found his hands trying to tear at this cloud, ignoring the burning pain it caused whenever he came in contact with it.*

Mine... Not yours, never yours. She is mine, and you are mine.

*As he dug deeper into the cloud, the light began to pulse more brightly... it started to trudge through the darkness, trying to reach Sephiroth.*

Nooo. Keep away! We'll kill her! We'll destroy her!

*Neither party paid attention to the demon voice's words, and the cloud around them began to grow reddish orange. The moment his hand managed to make contact with the sphere of light, there was a flash of light, and the cloud ignited around them, roaring in horrible tones as it burnt away into ash and nothingness.*

*It was silent for a while, floating in the blackness. Then the sensation of touch, hands holding Sephiroth's, caressing his face, running through his hair... holding him. For whatever reason, he suddenly became aware that he was wearing the blue holy gemstones in this dream, and they began to glow. And then, a dot of light blinked into existence. It twinkled, shining with possibilities...*

My child, after we talked... I discovered I was wrong...

*There was excitement and hope in Fal'Jenul's voice as she spoke for the first time in the vision, and directly to her son.*

It's possible... Once the demon is gone, it's possible...

*A powerful presence surrounded them, and it seemed to study the new star for a time under close scrutiny. After a time, it finally spoke.*

It is approved. It shall be.

*The voice was powerful, thunderous, angelic and majestic. It somehow it not only commanded, but earned respect. Where the demon voices were like a chorus of nightmares, somehow this deep and wondrous sound was it's total opposite, and made the horrendous sounds demons made nothing more than a fleeting thought. Sephiroth could guess as to what exact being this voice belonged to.*

*Suddenly, wonderful images began to fill Sephiroth's head. Water spilling out of plain dirt, quickly forming oceans, lakes, and other bodies of water. Hills and mountains alike shook out of the earth, green growth spreading rapidly across the plains, wildlife coming to life out of thin air. He was watching the small star become a living, breathing planet, right before his eyes, in a matter of seconds. The gemstones he wore grew brighter than ever, and suddenly they shot out streams of pure white light... the brilliance of the light was overwhelming, and once it had faded, the planet had suddenly become populated by souls... billions of souls. And as he saw them interact with the world around him, he realized...

...it was a paradise. A heaven created before his eyes.*

It's our promised land, Sephiroth. Our true promised land.

*Sephiroth turned to face Fal'Jenul, for her voice came from directly behind him. She was still bathed in a bright glowing light, but somehow he was able to make out more features of her... most notably, her long, flowing silver hair, and her light green eyes. She moved up to hug and hold Sephiroth to herself as they looked over the world that had been created. They stayed like that for the longest time, as she quietly began to hum some beautiful and calming song, full of loving emotion, up until he finally woke up...*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:57 pm

*Rosemary silently cried bloody tears for most of the rest of the ritual. When it was over she kissed him back. She felt like she could easily lay back there and fall asleep. The ground was made comfortable, the whole room seemed comfortable to her. She cuddled into him some more. Her two wonderful men. They had really made her happy tonight. Jacob had really made a nice room. She summoned the spider statue to her hands from her pocket dimension, flicked the switch on, and set it aside.*

----

*When Sephiroth got up that morning he didn't really want to ponder long on his dream...was it real or fake and should he dare hope to believe in it? It was a pleasant dream and seemed real enough but...he wasn't sure. It did cheer him up a little from his disappointment of last night. He did his mundane routine and went to do his job impatiently waiting for it to end so he could go back to the Soul Fortress and help clean up the mess if there was still one.*

----

*When BlackMN got up sometime at around mid-day she decided she wanted to go sniffing around in her fox form.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:06 am

*Jacob slowly woke after a rather deep sleep, this time finding himself on one of the edges of the bed... Rosemary was in the middle, sandwiched between him and Veni. Yawning, he realized his strength was still coming back to him after last night, having been drained entirely of blood by both vampires. He simply laid there for a while, watching over Rosemary and Veni, almost swearing he could hear that spider statue of Rosemary's making clicking sounds.*

*Eventually, he carefully got out of bed and shuffled to his kitchen. He began to fix himself some hot tea, searching his kitchen for bread to make some toast with, and trying not to trip over the small fox that had wandered in...

...wait...

...he glanced down, wondered how the animal had gotten into his house, let alone his realm for a moment, before it finally clicked in his head. He reached down and scratched Black behind the ears.*

Jacob: "Good morning Black... do you want anything for breakfast? I have toast.. some muffins, oatmeal, tea..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:14 pm

*BlackMN wagged her tail a little in response to the touch. She nodded at the mention of breakfast, jumped into, and sat in one of the chairs at the table. She spoke in her growling voice in a form she had difficulty speaking in.* Eggs would be nice if you were planning on making any. You have no foxes here do you? I didn't smell any when I sniffed outside. Are fox demons really that rare?

*She hadn't really seen any other demons like herself except for Shyboy and his sister. She sat there and observed Jacob for a while. Eventually she gave up and turned back to her 'normal' self. She rested her head in her hands as she watched them.* You should probably drink a cup of juice if you have it. It is supposed to be good for you to drink after losing a lot of blood. *At least she thought it was...why else would it be given away at a blood drive if it wasn't?*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:01 pm

Jacob: "How do you like your eggs? Scrambled? Over easy?"

*As Jacob got stuff out for cooking, he managed to find some juice and drank a large glass of that. He still made tea the old fashioned way which took a while, so he figured something to drink would be nice in the meantime anyway.*

Jacob: "No, afraid I don't have any foxes in my forests here. Hmm, the last kitsune demon that lived in my realm was over.... a thousand years ago, I'd say. They were somewhat rare when I looked for them in Hell. Lucifer probably stopped their creation after a while. Can't say why... The majority I came across did want out..."

"I still keep in touch with a few... if you want, I could arrange some meetings."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:48 pm

*BlackMN shook her head.* That sounds like something more grown up than what I want. Makes me think of an office or something with introductions. I don't know how to act around other kitsunes. I just wanted to run into one and play. I wonder if I'm really weak for my age compared to ones raised by others of our kind. Maybe they had too much will power for Lucifer, maybe they didn't develop fast enough and were being wiped out by the other demons.

Of course I suppose I had already figured that there wasn't one around here...otherwise you might have insisted on them coming with you at least one of the times you went to my house... I noticed that none of the demons seem to live in this house either. Where do they stay? Are any of them going to be jealous that you made a room for someone who probably wont stay here all the time?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:02 am

*Jacob grunted in pain as one of his ribs cracked loudly, his breathing a bit ragged as he held his side... still, he managed to cook the eggs with little trouble, so the curse pain was probably wasn't as bad as it sounded.*

Jacob: "Well... maybe if some of them had kids then? Those are all possibilities within Hell as to what happened to them..."

*By the time he set down the plates of scrambled eggs, Jacob's tea kettle started to whistle. He turned off the stove, and poured both himself and Black a cup, making sure there was sugar on the table for her.*

Jacob: "My demon friends who decide to stay with me all live in a large system of cave and tunnels off in a large hill out by the lake... we've managed to give it all the basic utilities, plumbing, and got it well furnished. Often joke that it's more a hotel than a cave. I seriously doubt any of them will be jealous... though if anybody gives you any trouble over that, you let me know."

*The stamping of many feet could be heard far off in the distance by Black, and Jacob seemed to suddenly have remembered something. Not having locks for his kitchen doors, he mutted a mild swear and held his plate over his head, indicating for Black to quickly do the same.*

*Seconds later, Jacob's pet scythe goblins scampered into the kitchen, trying to get at the fresh food, hopping back and forth between their feet, long tongues hanging out while they begged.*

Jacob: "No! Down! Down, Fiber! Garbage, don't do that! Pillows, behave!"

*One of the scythe goblins, it's breath smelling oddly of wood chips and peppermint began slurping Black on the face, hoping it's kisses would convince her to give it some of her food.*

Jacob: "That's it! Bad goblins! GRRRGGSNNNRRRGGLSSSHHSSK!!!!

*As Jacob made the strange, phlegmy, gutteral throat sound, he stamped his foot several times... some of the goblins tapped their claws on the floor in response, and they all straightened up, whimpered, and rushed out the door. Their food safe for the moment, Jacob got Black a towel to clean off the goblin drool on her face from the 'kisses' she recieved.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:33 pm

*BlackMN went to the sink, washed her face off, and then used the towel.* You're one regular Dr. Doolittle. That happens often doesn't it? What did you say?

*She sat back down and ate some.* How was the rest of your night? Didn't you go to bed a while after me? I'm surprised you're up... I guess you don't need as much sleep.
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games