Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:48 pm
"Ok, well Gray is really out to kill me. I kindof challenged him into thinking that he was a coward and he couldn't really do it. He really wants me dead so I can't reclaim my throne." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Sebastian sighed and shook his head."First he saves you, then he wants to kill you. Complicated, all of you."He said with a grin."So where do we stand, whats the course of action now? Do we continue to the next town or wait and see what Gray will do next?"  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:18 am
"Theres no point into waiting for Gray. If he's that determind to kill me, it'll be easy to find him." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Gray whistled as loud as he could, hoping his horse would find him with no problem. Luckily his horse was a noble one no matter who you were he would come to your rescue. Gray smiled as he heard the galloping near by. To his right he found the horse slowing down, walking up to his side.

"Good to see you." He said getting up on the horses back. He turned the horse westwards.

Gray road long into the day through plains of the country side. He needed a place to stay and he knew the perfect town where his old home was located and the army was located only east of the town.

That night Gray camped out under a lonesome tree. His horse was tide up, but it didn't seem like it wanted to leave Gray anytime soon. Gray pulled out his drawing of Rie and sighed.

"Soon...I'll have your pretty head on a platter..." Gray placed the picture, still in his hand on his stomach and fell asleep.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:39 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"Theres no point into waiting for Gray. If he's that determind to kill me, it'll be easy to find him." She said.
"So we head to the next town then?"Sebastian asked, his eyes began to glow. A red glow surrounded him, as it faded he shifted back to his wolfen state, his wings gone again."Or do you have somewhere else in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:57 am
"The town might sound good, or deepending how much energy you have left. What would be the best way to go?" She asked him, thinking about their options, which wern't much.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:07 pm
Sebastian seemed to shrug, he sat back on his haunches and looked up at Rie."My energy has replenished itself since my fight with Aisuru, the vampire, I can teleport us somewhere if neccesary."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:30 pm
"Ok, then it might be a good idea if you teleported us to another town. Maybe a big one so we can hide amoung them for a while, at least until my power and wounds are fully healed. We can also disguise ourselves." She said.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:38 pm
Sebastian nodded, his eyes closed for a moment."I cant go back to my human form so soon, but I can still teleport us. You just have to be closer than normal. Also, I need to know where and what you want us to look like."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:35 pm
Rie takes out a piece of paper and a pencil and begins to draw. "I can't explain it well, but I think I want to look like this." She said and holds up a picture. "Can you make me into this?" She asked him.

This is what the picture was of:

User Image  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:21 pm
Gray woke later, early that day and had set off again for the town. Once he arrived he wasn't a stranger to the locals, but he wasn't really greeted nicely. He had abandoned his home town long ago for the dark lords army to run it. Of course they all knew Gray had been taken into the army as one of them.

No one spoke to Gray, only whispered about him as he walked on by them. There looks were enough to send him to his grave but Gray gave them a blank, cold, and stern look, like he wasnt about to back down. They were the least of his problems.

He made it to his house, it wasn't much...it was hardly anything anymore. The house looked old and uninhabited for years. However all his nice furniture was still there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:42 pm
Sebastian nodded his head. He stood up and padded slowly over to Rie, his eyes glowing."This may tickle."He said with a wolfish grin, as his wings materialized and spread from his back. A opaque glow filled the clearing, surrounding Rie and himself. His appearance changed to that of a jaguar cub, one that would be almost unnoticed in any town. Ries appearance he put more effort into, making her look exactly as she specified.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:29 pm
Rie closed her eyes during her transfermation. When her disquise was on, she opend them and seen that she looked exactly like the girl in the picture. "Thanks, Sebastain! I didn't know you could do this." She said and pat him on his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:33 pm
"If it's possible, I can do it. The effects are temporary however, and when I change back to my normal self, so do you. I can make the transformation permanent...however, that would weaken your powers and that is not whats needed right now."He said, he purred slightly as Rie patted his head. He coughed afterwards and looked away."That was odd. I'm not quite used to being a cat."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:11 pm
Rie giggled. "You make a cute cat. Should we get going before dark?" She asked him.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff