Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:08 am
Brago embrased her. " I would do nothing of the sort, but I did not bring the girls into the mansion for sexual reasons." Brago let go of her. "Your still nude, perhaps you should dress quickly."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:15 am
User Image
Hana had a sudden burst of energy and shoved Brago back onto the bed and got on top of him, removing his shirt. "I refuse to put clothes on until I have gotten that other girls scent off you." She had a playful smile on her face and her fangs where extended.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:22 am
Brago was aroused and shocked at the same time. He had thought she would need more rest. "If you want that scent gone, then rub your skin against mine" he responded with a grin. "Hurry and pull out my snake so we can get me clean again"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:28 am
User Image
Hana easily undid Bragos pants and pulled them off him. Stradling him on the bed, she began to gyrate her hips over his manhood, teasing him. She leaned forward and rubbed her breast against his chest. "I plan to wash away every trace of her scent."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:35 am
" I wonder how great of a cleaner you will be" he smiled and pulled Hana down to him for a kiss " when arewe going to start with the "cleaning" hana? I want it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:42 am
User Image
"Right now." Hana said, sliding his manhood into her. She started going at Brago with all her might and energy. "Are you getting clean yet?" she said playfully.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:47 am
((O-O, the metaphors are just.....well, really?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:55 am
"its so.... good, Hana " was all Brago could say before he let out a moan. His body was tingling all over as Hana rode him  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image

((oh look a time skip))
Hana sat above Brago after dominating him in her 'cleaning'. She had left bite marks along his collar bone, marking him. Hana had never been dominate, so doing this to Brago was a big leap in her book.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice had fallen asleep at some point and now was beginning to awaken with both cats laying upon her back. She shifted a little before hearing them meow and move off of her. He got up and yawned a little. "Mmm. Didn't realize I was tired." she said to herself and grabbed some fresh clothing and headed off to the bathroom to take a long hot shower.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 pm
Luc awoke what seemed like hours in his mind after sleeping. He stretched out before giving himself a quick spin while rubbing his eyes. He pressed his back against the corner and slide down the wall. He was still a bit tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:55 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
Nike laughed softly. "I'm not worried about that," she said. she looked at Neuro, her eyes hardening. "I worried about what reasons you have to be so solicitous." She thought a moment and, "What is Soli's role in all this and why do the Demonkin interest themselves on this plane? How is Kane involved?" Now that she had gathered her wits, she would have answers.

Neuro hunched over and laughed,"Finally we get somewhere amusing oh what fun."He looked at her,"Soli and I are the last of our bloodline that can do anything like this, there are two things a Whisperer can do, they stay the way they are or they can change and become like my brother was, becoming black mist ." Pure amusement was on his face,"The only demon interested in all of this happening is the only one who can order me, my father the fallen prince."He smiled sadistically,"Kane,will Kane has brought some attention though what that would lead to I do not know."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image
Marisol got out of the bed after awhile and got dressed. Leaving the room she started to clean the house, wanting it to look nice when Neuro returned. She hummed to herself an old and somewhat creepy song about a woman killing her husband to be with her younger lover.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image
Nike looked at him. "You do realize that Darkside has become an awfully busy place of late. I don't suppose you can tell me, why here? I don't think that it is completely Kane's fault, all of this." Nike was curious as to what he would say.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:12 pm
Neuro smiled,"Why here is the simplest question because the majority of supernatural beings live here and also Kane was the spark that started this all."He walked over to a table and took a domino from it, the rest where positioned in a circle,"It takes one person to start a chain of things Nike."He looked at her,"Do you know that there are three visions of the future that every Whisperer has seen Nike do you want to know what they are."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games