Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:10 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla nodded happily to Sub. "Yes sir! Lucario, Togekiss. Let's get going shall we?" Both of them nodded as she started to run out of Sub's office. "Hey." Ulla stopped dead in her tracks outside as Lucario and Togekiss ran into her. Leon walked over as he messed with Ulla's hair. Ulla giggled as she looked up to her brother. "Becareful. Try not to be distracted. If you do, more time will pass here in the real world. Do you understand?" Ulla stared at Leon as he had a blank face. She merely giggled as she lightly punch his arm. "Come on Leon. Don't get sappy on me now. I'll be back before you even start to miss me." She said as she looked at her Pokemon once again as they started running once again to prep some last minute things.

....Too late. He thought as he walked back to Sub's office as he was nudged by him a little. He could only smirk. "Ulla can show me up all she wants. I prefer to be behind the scenes." He would then turn to the the dark channeler. "Alright Dark Channeler. What do I need to do in order to master my Poison Channeling to make sure Ein dies of a slow but painful death from lethal poisoning?"

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:36 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"Well first you need to find someone to teach you to harness the power of death you possess. Which is probably the first thing you need to come to terms with; poison is death. Once you can accept that your abilities at its most basic level serves destruction then you can learn to harness them. That said I know of someone you might be able to help you. You'll first need to seek out the Fuchsia City gym leader, Janine. She can get you on the right path." Sub replied to Leon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:05 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Poison is death...huh?" He looks to his Pokeballs that he has currently as two out of the three Pokemon were poison. "True. Poison is nothing but an Angel of Death. Sometimes not a painful agonizing death. But sometimes even a beautiful one." He said as he looked back to Sub. "Alright. I'll be sure to check that out. I'll be on my way then." Leon said as he started walking off. He needed to grab some last minute things before teleporting to Fuchsia City.

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 pm
Wren could be found off on the mountainside with Lum once again, his Bounsweet sitting on top of Hemlock's head, the pair of Grass-types helping the Channeler out with his assistance. He'd helped Lum plant some Berry trees using his fertilizer to get them started and the pair were checking on their progress today.

"They look like they've taken to the soil quite well." Wren announced, inspecting the color of the berry tree's leaves.

"Bi bi! Yes! They do!" Lum agreed with a happy bounce as he walked to the tree's other side and inspecting some of the tree's budding fruits. "The rinds are lustrous, bi. And the flowers have a strong scent sure to attract plenty of Bugs to pollinate them, bi bi!" The species confused man declared joyously.

Wren nodded and turned his attention to the ground. "Look here, the roots are strong as well. They've spread wider in less time so the tree will certainly grow larger in no time at all." He assured.

"Bi bi! I'm so glad you talked me into using your fertilizer to get new saplings started! It's wonderful!" Lum cheered for Wren, causing the dreadlocked brunet to blush slightly.

"Don't thank me too much. The volcano near Lentimas Town does most of he work." Wren replied a bit sheepishly. "Anyhow, I know it's against your normal policy but I'd like to give this tree a little extra protection for a bit longer so see how long the effects of the fertilizer will last out here. It looks like the soil here is rich in nutrients so I'm thinking it'll last much longer than it does in more arid climates like Lentimas."

"I'm curious, myself. It will help me understand how much to use just to get saplings growing strong, bi!" Lum replied.

"Alright." Wren nodded and released Asphodel. The Sawsbuck stood beside him for a moment, lush green leaves atop his antlers reflecting the Grass-type's good health. "Can you use Safeguard on the area around this tree? Put a lot of 'oomph' into it for me. I need it to last as long as possible." The Channeler told his partner. "And Nutmeg, use Aromatic Mist directly on it to boost it's resistant to fungi and parasites while we're at it." He directed the Bounsweet on Hemlock's head.

Asphodel was already in action with his leaves releasing a soft white glow as he blessed the area around the berry tree. Nutmeg bounced from Hemlock's head onto the Sawsbuck's back and spun her sepals happily while releasing a fragrant pink mist from her head. Her spinning sepals pushed the mist away and, with a slight tilt of her head/body(they were sort of the same thing given her tiny size and spheroid shape) the mist was pushed straight at the tree. After a few moments of action from the pair of Pokemon, they both stopped and Wren looked at the tree, pleased. "Alright. Let's come back and check on it again in a few weeks." Lum nodded and Wren recalled his Pokemon save for Hemlock as he followed Lum back to his and his brother's cabin.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:37 am
Leon teleported alone with a man blindfolded with him. The man's attire looked like he just came from a circus. "Are we here? "Yeah. But don't take off your blindfold just yet. I don't know how much they want to show you." Leon said as he started leading the man known as the Trick Master to Sub's office.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:18 pm
Cecile Silverstone
Leon teleported alone with a man blindfolded with him. The man's attire looked like he just came from a circus. "Are we here? "Yeah. But don't take off your blindfold just yet. I don't know how much they want to show you." Leon said as he started leading the man known as the Trick Master to Sub's office.

The door to Sub's office would be wide open and the Dark One himself would be seated behind his desk. He had finally gotten Allen to go take a break, the Bisharp somewhere in HQ sharpening his blade, which was the Pokemon's idea of relaxing apparently. As soon as Leon popped in with a blindfolded man the Snagem leader stood up and sighed. "I appreciate your caution, Leon, but the blindfold won't be necessary." He said, coming from around the desk to remove the blindfold from the Trick Master. "He's an old-ish friend of the team. Thank you for bringing him in one piece." He thanked Leon

Before he said anything else he quickly dashed back over to the desk and fished out some Snag Coins and other things, presenting them to Leon. "Here. For your trouble. At least, I hope you didn't have too much trouble."

[Reward: 5 Evo Points, 5 Snag Coins, and 1 Poison Gem.]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:03 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Wasn't my idea. Was Ulla's. Asked for her help." He said as he took his award. He threw it in the air and caught it as he put it in his pocket. "I had to go to the Trick Master's house. To anyone, it would've been trouble for anyone." He then started walking out of Sub's office to go take care of some other business. Leon's Zubat popped out of his Pokeball as he landed on his shoulder and started cleaning his wings. "Must you really do that on my shoulder? You are going to get dirt on my coat." He explained to the Zubat as the little guy kept on cleaning his wings. He sighed as he went to the main lobby and laid down on the couch. "Now. Onto that other business. Catch up on my sleep." He said as he put his arm over his eyes as the Zubat was flying above him, wondering why he was sleepy. When it was only the middle of the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:21 pm
"How did it go?" Keiko asked once we both made it back to HQ.

"Got to fight some Flare grunts. And some Plasma grunts. Citadel group was a pain to convince but not a bad mission once everything was said and done. How about you?" I asked.

Keiko didn't look as happy when I asked that. "I don't know. I didn't like telling Pokemon to drop actual bombs on people, but it had to be done. I'm just glad I was able to help the war effort for the Indigo Alliance."

"Hard thing to ask," I shrugged, feeling a bit bad for her. "Just try to relax now that we're home."

As Keiko and I sat down on one of the many couches in the main lobby, I noticed Leon in the distance and waved at him. After his performance of sorts in Nacrene, I didn't have any problems with him for the time being.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:11 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon heard Keiko and Ter approach the main lobby. He waved to them as he didn't really care if he was seen or not. He then changed his position as he was now laying on his side to face them. "Ulla is gonna be gone for who know how longs. You just missed her, she went to the Fairy Realm." He said blankly as he could only think of what she was going through. Probably having a good time seeing how it was the Fairy realm. "Ter. How bad is it when you became a Channeler? When you connected to your Pokemon for the first time. You think Ulla and Togekiss will go through any pain?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:52 pm
"To be fair, I connected to Rala LONG before I was even aware of my latent talent as a channeler," I explained to Leon. "But then Rala's talent with telepathy is considerably larger than most Psychic-types, aside from perhaps Gardy. As far as pain, I was kind of going through my own problems when I underwent Channeler training, what with the ball of Ghost-type energy lodged in my skull."

After a moment, I changed the subject. "I don't recommend asking Keiko, either. She didn't become a hybrid willingly," I warned.

"Hybridism is a lot different from channeling, to be honest," Keiko spoke, surprisingly not getting sad when the means of her becoming a hybrid was brought up. "Ulla won't have a new body to get used to when she's done, so that's a plus."

"I doubt you have anything to worry about," I sighed after agreeing with Keiko. "Ulla's strong for her age, and she got accustomed to that place a lot faster than we did. Barring accidents or something happening that shouldn't, she'll likely be fine."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:34 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"From what she told me. She is suppose to surpass Kaya's master correct? Get some sort of blessing from Xerneas?" He said as he sat up to face them. "I know she's strong. She's always full of energy. I think it's more like, can she handle this sort of lifestyle?" He asked as he couldn't wrap his head around this whole Channeling thing. Then a thought popped in his head. Did, their mom have trouble having him for all those months? He remembered hearing stories about their mom being ill when she had Leon. But, not with Ulla. He shook off that thought as he looked back at the couple. "What was it like in there anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:42 pm
"I don't really remember," Keiko admitted with a shrug. "Well, I don't remember most of it. Every once and a while I'll get a mental flash of being in there. Kind of like a dream."

"I remember it," I said flatly, indicating that I didn't much care to remember. "I tried to resist the effects the place had on me, but if the hellish headache I got after leaving was any indication, I failed miserably. Chances are, the reason Keiko remembers it as a dream is because she slept for days after. Nevertheless, the place didn't affect Ulla and Kaya the way it did us, so take our experiences with a grain of salt."

"I was really out that long?" Keiko asked surprisedly, to which I responded with a nod.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:59 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"You were out for days. Ulla said you were running all over the place." He said blankly as he went back to laying down. His Zubat was perched on top of the couch chirping to Leon. "Zubat. Sleep. We just came from the darn Trick Master's house.....going through that maze and fighting all those Magma with almost every other turn we made....was so tiring..." He said as he groaned just the thought of it was tiring. The Zubat was then pulling at his ear. "Ow ow ow ow! What?!" He sat up as the Zubat's stomach started growling. Leon had a blank face as he stared at Zubat. "You just had two apples to yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:13 pm
Speaking of hungry Pokemon, a Torchic would walk out of the kitchen while Zubat's stomach was growling with a Berry in its beak and a few more under its wing. Almost instantly after this, Absinthe came running in to catch up to her currently only Pokemon. "Jeez, there you are! You could have just told me if you were hungry!" Abby insisted.

The Torchic responded by finishing the berry in her beak and saying something in Pokespeak. "Oh, right. You can't talk," Abby sighed. It was only then she noticed that she wasn't the only human in the area. "Hey," she said to Leon and me. Keiko still made her nervous, it seemed.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:07 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Zubat took notice of the Torchic with different berries. His mouth started drooling as he started chirping to Leon. "Okay. Okay. Okay. I have no idea where all the food eat goes. But here." He was reaching into his bag as he pulled out a can of PokeFood. He open the lid as the Zubat sat on the can and started eating a piece one by one. Leon then noticed Abby as he waved to her. "Hello Abby how are you-" Before he could finish his sentence, he could see the awkwardness from Abby to Keiko.

"...Am I missing some sort of bad past with Keiko, Abby?" He said asking Abby. "I know I haven't been here long, but I find it rude the way you are avoiding eye contact with my friend."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games