Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:32 pm
Belarus opens the door quietly. "...I am back, everyo-" she stopped speaking and gawked at the sight before her; her brother, snuggling with a sleeping Lithuania......and two other women?!

"......I assume....everyone had a good day..?" she said slowly as rage began to build inside her.

((I think she's angry at you all. -w-' ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:35 pm
((Hehe, Russia is such a pimp, But I need to help make dinner! So I will BRB later.))
She thought to herself and giggled, falling asleep.  

Loev Bara

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:35 pm
(( Russia's very cozy, isn't he? =w= ))

He smiles and wraps an arm around Celebiest, too, letting go of the sleeping Lithuania.

Russia nods, smiling. "Natashaaa~ Come join us~"

(( Natasha, I found out, is the pet name for Nataliya~ >w> ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:36 pm
((It would help if you chose a nation-tan to play as though.

Original name gives off a mary sue aura. -Shot.- ))

Liet murmured, green eyes fluttering open slowly. They widened this time when he saw Liech, and he sat up quickly. "Wh-hey..."  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:40 pm
".....You want me to be in the same bed as those...dogs..?" she said as she turned to view the startled Lithuania.

((Yup...ttly angry))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:43 pm
>> << -peeks in-
=w= I just had the most messed up dream ever.

xxKarachan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:43 pm
Russia tilts his head. "Did you have a bad day, Natasha~? You sound sooooo grumpy~" he asks, smiling. He sits up, putting the sleeping liech next to him on the sofa.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:45 pm
Lithuania tried to quickly climb off of Russia and the others, but ended up tumbling none to gracefully off of the couch. He sat up, holding his nose. "Ah.. owowo..."  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:50 pm
"...No, everthing is fine...."

"....Is your nose damaged..?" she said cooly to Lithuania.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:55 pm
Russia blinks, looking at the poor Lithuania on the floor. "Lithuania, are you alright~?" he asks, tilting his head and bringing a gloved hand to his lip.
He looks up at his sister and tilts his head. "Are you sure, sister?"

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:58 pm
He kept his hand there, tilting his head back a bit with a wince. "It's fine... just bleeding a little I think... W-when did those two join while I was asleep...?"

((Taking a cue from you, Russia. Falling over a couch and busting his nose XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:04 pm
".....You need to get that taken care of..." she said as she pulled up her skirt and pulled out her snow white handkerchief from her stockings. Walking over to Lithuania, she managed to pull his hand away from his face and proceeded to stuff the cloth into his nose. "...Keep that there......and yes I am fine, Brother..."

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 pm
(( XDD And bleeding everyhwere? =w=
Well, that and you fell off the couch, Russia tumble right over the back. =w= ))

"Oh, a few minutes after you fell asleep~" he says to Lithuania, smiling. He nods. "Okay then, Natasha..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:17 pm
Liet blushed, letting Bela fix him up. He held the cloth in place, blushing. "..Thank you." he said quietly.

((True, true. And not bleeding everywhere. But that' because Russia wouldn't let Liet see it D< ))  

Lithuania-tan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:17 pm
Celebiest still continued to cling to the tall Russian, snuggling even more as the Russian laced an arm around her. She continued to mumble in her sleep, blissfully unaware of whom had walked in.

She then mumbled something in her sleep about food.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games