Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:18 pm

User Image
Nike walked over to the table. She looked at Neuro, unsure. "I suppose it couldn't hurt." She wanted to know if only to be better prepared. He had said Kane was a spark. She had always suspected that Kane was more than a vampire, that he was also something else. He made so many off hand comments but she could never peice them together.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:21 pm

User Image
Marisol was still cleaning, having finished the upstairs she moved down stairs.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Neuro smiled and opened his hand, three panels appeared in front of them, each one different,"This one is the city in chaos, this one everything is calm but the last one is the one that excites me and even chills me."He looked at her,"Everyone is human in the last one."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:38 pm

User Image
"that is disturbing," Nike said slowly. "So we have three out comes." she looked at Neuro hard, "And which do you want?" What he said next would would tell her where he stood in all this.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Neuro smiled at her,"I said I would answer your questions truthfully, the one I want is the last one."He pointed towards the one of everyone turning into humans,"I do not know why but I just do."He said this softly,"It seems strange doesn't it."He looked at her and opened her hand putting the domino in it,"You are a spark as well."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:59 pm

User Image
Nike was startled by his comment. She looked at the Domino and back at Neuro. "I'm not anything. I'm just me," she said softly. "Tell me Neuro, tell me what you know about Kane?" She knew anything she found out about Kane would change many things but she loved him and would stand by him no matter what.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Neuro looked at her,"You are more then that Nike you have the power to change things."He looked away from her,"I know nothing about Kane, Nike."He stared at a wall,"If my brother was alive he could have told you but I know nothing of Kane."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:07 pm

User Image
Marisol was half way done with the down stairs cleaning. She hoped that Neuro would be happy to see the clean house when he got back, but if he wasn't she'd fix it till he was happy. She then wondered if he would want something to eat when he got back.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:36 pm

User Image
Nike made a face. "I guess maybe it's time I got answers from Kane myself." She would have to confront him, there was no other way. She also didn't like the idea that she might have a bigger role to play. Neuro hadn't given her much, but it was enough to make her feel anxious. It all weighed hevily on her. "What do you plan on doing," she asked the demon.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Brago just looked up at the ceiling. 'I got dominated? If this were a joke, it wouldnt be very funny... I was not a man at all...'

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm

User Image
Hana leaned forward and kiss brago. "Trust me, even though I dominated you, you where and still are very much a man." She smiled at him. "Just think of this as a warning about how much power i could weild over you if I actually cared to." This part of her personality was new to most people, since in the past the only ones who had seen it where the ones she killed with out even blinking.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Robert appeared in front of Alicia. She jumped when she saw him. "Robert?" she asked. Her tone was bitter. "Why are you here? Have you come to tell me how much you hate me?" Robert hesitated. "I don't hate you, Alicia," he said.

Winter stepped out of the shadows and stood in front of the Embrace. She would have to talk to Robert later and get him to use the spell to rid her of her good side, but she could manage for now. Knowing her son, he was probably talking to someone. She stared for a few minutes before heading inside and heading up to the bar.

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 pm

A new presence? No, its Robert, perhaps I wont even have to help her get with him Brago thought before he hugged Hana and sealed it with a kiss.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:27 pm

User Image
Hana kissed brago back deeply before pulling away a little. "So did you enjoy my cleaning?" she asked him with a playful smile. She could no longer smell any traces of the other woman on him as she traced the bit marks she had left that put a claim on him. She had actually had a fun time being to dominate one in their bed for once.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm

"Quite,Hana. Good job." Should I go see whats going on? I mean it is my mansion afterall... or should I give them space.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games