Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:04 pm
It would be a lot better to ask someone for help than end up without a place to stay. cat_3nodding I wouldn't worry about bothering them though. If you stay with Psy at her estate, you could probably go for days without seeing anyone. It's huge! cat_surprised

*one of the AS employees helps Tes hook his laptop up to the projector that has a screen behind the stage*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:08 pm
Miro hasn't seen mistress lady person's place before. She thought it might be bigger than Ryzan's place from what people say, but Miro can't imagine a place being big enough to not run into the other peoples living there confused  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:10 pm
Oh it's big enough, man. Especially if you aren't going the high traffic areas. Plus, you might run into people, but it'd probably be the cleaning staff or whatnot. 3nodding

-slips over to peruse the snacks- ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm
Well, I haven't seen her chambers at MW, I meant her estate in Upper GGG. She lives in a mansion! I've actually only seen dame's rooms at MW.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:15 pm
Mine's much smaller than everyone else's. 3nodding I told Psy I wouldn't know what do to with all that space so I asked for smaller quarters. whee -makes a plate-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:17 pm
She has more than one place? surprised That sounds expensiveses @_@

Ryzan's place is bigger than Miro's house on Norrath sweatdrop

... though Miro thinks she was told Ryzan's place actually belongs to mistress lady person too... eek

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:18 pm
*after getting everything set up and a microphone to speak into, he taps on it a few times to make sure it's on, then turns to the crowd*

Alright, everyone shut up now and pay attention to me emotion_awesome

*goes on to demonstrate the process of
digital inking*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:28 pm
It is expensive, but I don't think Psy has a problem with money. She owns the whole MW building, everything but the nightclub.

*ears flatten when Tes taps on the microphone, but stand back up when she sees what he's demonstrating*

((Thanks, Tes. I needed that one!))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 pm
-dame settles in with her food to listen to Tes's presentation-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:35 pm
(( :: thinks Tes stole that method from her... and somehow made it better :: crying ))

:: joins pink haired lady person with snacks and munches contently, sometimes pretending to feed some to her panda :: whee

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 pm
*while people seem interested enough for part one and part two, when he introduces the final part by saying it's for ms paint, he catches a number of people rolling their eyes*
tch...

*continues with the presentation anyway*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:59 pm
*still paying some attention, goes to get some snacks when Tes moves on to part 3 of his presentation*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 pm
(( awww... Miro doesn't have the pictures she did in ms paint back before she got photoshop anymore crying She put so much work into them too, even though they weren't that great sweatdrop :: didn't think to scan in black and white though :: gonk ))

:: has to brush crumbs off her panda from the pretend feeding :: sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:09 pm
-has no idea what Tes is talking about until he gets to MS Paint and even then she only half listens while eating and staring about the room-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 pm
*claps politely at the conclusion of his husband's presentation, though gives a disapproving look at how Tes addresses and glares at his audience so rudely at times*

*goes right for the snack table after unhooking and putting away his laptop, ignoring the one or two people that come up to him to ask questions* ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games