Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Kimiko no Tenshi

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm
Hello^^
My name is Animeaeon, but most just call me Ani~ I am new to gaia, having been introduced to the site by a friend of mine about a month ago. I love to watch anime and read manga, and have an absolute addiction to the tv series ghost hunters. I hope to see you all around^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:25 pm
I'm Laventia Rose and I'm 22 years old.I have been on Gaia since October 2007. I live in the southern USA. I like to do one on one role plays, which I do most of the time but I do group role plays every once in a while. I love to sing, read books and draw.I like to listen to the Beatles, Blackmore's Night, DC Talk, Jars of Clay, Chris Rice, Classical, Baroque, Romantic, Jazz, Pop, Rock, soft pop and rock, some opera and just a little bit of everything else. Some of the movies I likes; Pay it Forward, Annie's Point, Start Wars:A t New Hope, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Silent film version of The Phantom of the Opera, Andrew L.Webber's The Phantom of the Opera, Godspell, The Lion King, and too many others to name at the moment. If there's something else you want to know about me, ask.  

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:48 pm

welcome everybody! *cookies*

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:01 pm
*steals Ame no Tenshi's cookies*  

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

dragginlaydee

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:34 am
Oh, darn!!!!!!!!! Phaseburn stole all the cookies! Now there's none left for me! crying

Hi everyone, I've only been on Gaia for a few weeks, but I'm loving it. In fact, I've become addicted. I'm 56, (I know, I'm an old geezer. In fact, the first guild I was invited into was the Gaia Geezer's Guild) I love to read, cook, bowl, and play on the computer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:35 am
hi i'm powerman i love to role play and work on my stroy about my Role Play Charater. I also enjoy video game. i like to work in the garden at time but mainly i prefer to be here on Gaia  

vwxyzpowerman

xyurochkax

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:01 am
I'm xyurochkax
And I randomly got the invite and figured "hey. i'll give it a shot"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:18 am
dragginlaydee
Oh, darn!!!!!!!!! Phaseburn stole all the cookies! Now there's none left for me! crying

Hi everyone, I've only been on Gaia for a few weeks, but I'm loving it. In fact, I've become addicted. I'm 56, (I know, I'm an old geezer. In fact, the first guild I was invited into was the Gaia Geezer's Guild) I love to read, cook, bowl, and play on the computer.

Phaseburn cannot steal all the cookies. I have an infinite supply of them hidden away and only certain people have access to their cookie-tastic goodness.

And welcome new people ^_^ *cookies*

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Hazel of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:53 am
Uh Hello I guess. I'm new to this guild, but not to Gaia. My name is Christina (but I want to change it to Christine) and lots of people just call me christi...uhh lets see...I'm 15 years old and my birthday is in November. I like to write and sing and act. Hopefully one day in the future I can be a stage actress or a writer, but I'm not setting myself on that. I also love animals and have two dogs and a snake for pets. One is a Toy fox terrier named Zoe (Madame Zoe Marie if we're getting technical) and the other dog is a mutt named Bandit. I can't remember what our snake is but his name is Samson.

Anything else you wanna know? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:09 pm
Ame no Tenshi

Phaseburn cannot steal all the cookies. I have an infinite supply of them hidden away and only certain people have access to their cookie-tastic goodness.

And welcome new people ^_^ *cookies*

I can certainly try though! *steals the next batch of cookies, too*  

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Thanks for the cookies Ame no Tenshi, *then takes two cookies from Ame no Tenshi before PhaseBurn could get them.*

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:22 pm
Laventia Rose
Thanks for the cookies Ame no Tenshi, *then takes two cookies from Ame no Tenshi before PhaseBurn could get them.*

You can call me Ame ^_^

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:43 pm
You win.... FOR NOW!!1!11!111one

Bwahahahaha  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:18 pm
hello~

i am new! my name is Amber! *s*  

we_eat_bugs2

tigrisqueen

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:26 pm
>_> Cookeh ... *drools*

Ahem. xD

I got an invite to the guild, and it looked pretty fun, so I accepted and here I am. Just call me Tig ~_^ I'm 19 and from the UK and .. I have a really bad memory. I can't remember what I was gonna write.

Anyway.

WOO! GUILD!

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games