Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:22 pm
Digi: I don't think they pulled...

Mint: Well it sucks. Enough said.

Shinster: Well I don't think they pulled. Only one of my teeth had actually pushed through and then the other one was coming in sideways but not through the skin. The other two were underneath the skin so I think he cut into my mouth to get them out.

Anyway I didn't know how they did it and I was too messed up on the anesthesia to ask.

Besides, it was an actual surgery anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:25 pm
<- Wants to kill an NPC >: D  

Monster_Punch

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I'm with minty on this one. I hate the friggin dentist.
The dentists tell you it's good for you but if nothing
is hurting I dont see why you have to have them
pulled.
<<

My wisdom teeth are smart. They haven't caused me
any grief. <33

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm
Minty is terribly afraid of my dentist..he sucks! [ points to the hoible cavity fillings and the silver crown i've had in their since i was 7...] I dun have wisdom teeth yet so i'm lucky...  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm
Hrmm... Did you have all of them removed, or what?
I had surgical removal as well. They cut into your gums in order to remove... well, what they need to remove. They then stitch the gums back up to properly heal. Erm... so, I guess the word I meant to use was stitch not thread.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 pm
[ Mon: } Don't do eet! Think of his poor NPC family!

[ Digi: } I effen love the dentist~ *Chomp chomp*

[ Minty: } *Chomp chomp* User Image

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:29 pm
Muffin: Actually wisdom teeth can cause you a lot of problems according to the educational video.

Mint: Sucks.

Wiggles: Yeah, all four were removed. And the stitches are not out, no.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm
I have a big mouth, literally and figuratively, so luckily for me I don't HAVE to have my wisdom teeth pulled.. but I probably will.. even though they are all grown in already.  

Jaxdrill

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm
To hell with her family! I want blooooooood xD really I am wanting a good fight. I am also wanting to know if I can get some exps from it >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:34 pm
Monster_Punch
To hell with her family! I want blooooooood xD really I am wanting a good fight. I am also wanting to know if I can get some exps from it >.<
So how much experience do I get for the Bard?  

Jaxdrill

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:35 pm
Yetisarge
Monster_Punch
So how much experience do I get for the Bard?

Lawl wat?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 pm
It's a quote from a cult classic called The Gamers: Dorkness Rising, which you can find the whole thing on youtube basically. There is this one scene where one of the guys uses a huge spell to kill a level 0 NPC.. and then he proceeds to ask the guy who is the Dungeon master how much experience he gets for NPC  

Jaxdrill

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm
Nice xD Overkill= Insurance.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm
[ Haruru: } Hmm... hmm... I'm not too sure how safe it is to start trying certain foods...

A-anyway! Before I absolutely lose my mind, I'm gonna go take a little jog. Back in like... I dunno... an hour or two, as I plan on showering when I get back. > _ <;

( Also, how do you guys feel about a bloodline contest? )

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:45 pm
What's even better is he killed one of the members in his party by accident and asked how much experience he got for it.. his buddy happened to be playing a Bard for the campaign.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games