Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 pm
It wouldn't be immediately and you don't have to. We are setting up a fight later today. It is a Jounin recon that Crafty and I will be attempting to kill. I can promise it will be a very fun fight ^.^ If you are up for it I thank you in advance.

Also thank you guys ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 pm
Wiggles: *bunny bounces on cat's head*

Indeed. And I'm fading quick, will have to go soon.  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 pm
Boop, boop... it could be fun... I s'pose. When do you plan on needing him?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:42 pm
Maybe starting tomorrow but sense we are two genin taking on a Jounin this fight might take a while xD Once again you don't have to. If you don't think you could really get into the fight I understand but if you like fights this will be interesting. Quite the challenge for Love and myself.  

Monster_Punch

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 pm
Aheh... it could be fun to play around, I s'pose. Are you sure you want to fight a jounin though? A chuunin seems more... in range. ' . '  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 pm
Lol arrogance might proceed me but a chuunin seems too easy for us.
I expect to be nearly dead and I pretty much assume to 'die' once. Man I love being a Jiongu. But yes we expect no sympathy from our adversary we intend to kill and expect the same lethality. Of course I pray this jounin isn't a super jounin or anything lol. I just figure a decent/low rank Jounin would provide a damn good fight.  

Monster_Punch

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:50 pm

[@ Monster]: I am soooo sorry. I don't have your edit finished.
I got stuck because of the picture but I ended up playing with it
and got something decent. I have no photoshop so I make due.
XD

You can stalk to check it out. From there I think I have an idea of
what to do but let me know first if you like the cropping I did.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm
@Shin- Monstuh doesn't assess the fact that I'm not quite so capable of getting my heart blown to smithereens without dying. Actually, if Lynx got his heart blown to smithereens... He would probably die.

I'm going to become a casualty of war. crying

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm
[ Digi: } Shhoooow us~

[ Crafty: } Aheh... heh... heh. ' ';
I... I'll just use a taku-chuunin, anyway.

[ Mon: } Indeed. Don't forget that being a Jiongu user by no means means you're immortal, or a zombie for that matter. Driz was actually suspended for acting as though his character was without stamina, blood, or... well... let's just say he "misinterpreted" Kakuzu's abilities. As the only Naruto character that I really-really like, I've got a fairly good comprehension of Jiongu. c:

[ Haruru: } Noooo~ *Lifts my kitty's arms and makes it beat up your bunny* Dx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 pm
I definitely understand I am living, and mortal, and I guess I must have over estimated myself because it seems Love isn't as confident as I was so I suppose a chuunin is our best option.  

Monster_Punch

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 pm
@Shin- Kimimaro almost killed both Gaara (A Genin with a demon) and Rock Lee (..Foofing Rock Lee.) I don't think Monster and I (Both Genin) could even begin to fight a Jounin...

But maybe that's just me. >.<

I think a beefy Chuunin who is no pushover would be a better fight. Especially if he was recon focused, rather than battle focused.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 am
@ Muffin- No rush as I said ^.^ I have confidence in your abilities. I would love to see progress if you're offering.  

Monster_Punch

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am
[ Mon: } Yeah... he kinda... thought you didn't bleed... even though that's how Shikimaru beat Hidan and Kakuzu...

[ Crafty: } We'll see what I come up with. ' 3 '
Also, Kimimaro wasn't perfectly defined by any rank, I think. As he was a possible replacement for Orochimaru's body, I believe his powers are justified simply by that statement. If not for his ailment, Rock Lee and Gaara would both be dead, and Orochimaru probably wouldn't need Sasuke. ' ';

Also, what exactly am I going to be doing here? I'm not just a random upc, right? ; A ;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:06 am
Your avatar matches your RL self, Shin.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 am
Nah. I don't have any pillow cases with moons and stars on them.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games