Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image
"Ignore them brago..." Hana said kissing up his neck. She could sense robert and Alicia and Bragos distraction. "If you bug them you could ruin her chance at getting him."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:43 pm
"Right." Brago got bored. He just lay there  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image
Hana looked brago in the eyes. "Now what do you want to do so you are not lying here bored?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:49 pm
"Im not bored, I have you atop me afterall" I wonder what theyre talking about.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image
"Don't lie to me brago." Hana said, her voice suddenly becoming demanding, and her aura pressed down on him in a dominate fashion, making the cracks in her restraints bigger. Her behavior was becoming odd, like a person when they realize they have power.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:00 pm
"Bestill my queen. Its best not to release your aura until we fix your restraint. Now may I get up?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 pm
"You don't hate me?" Alicia asked. Robert shook his head. He went to say something, but hesitated. Then he sighed and spoke. "I love you," he told her. "I have since our time in that other dimension." Alicia was stunned. "What about your love for Nike?" she asked. Robert's eyes suddenly glowed red. "I hate her," he said. "Words can't even describe how much."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:06 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon had gone out and retrieved some food, only to come back to find Luc awake. "Hello sunshine. Sleep well?" He asked, offering some of the cooked rabbit and chicken to him.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:08 pm
User Image
Hana got off him and put on a new dress, a black one that was short in the front, but went into long train in the back. Her aura was still holding brago down with no effort from her, something she had never been able to do before. "What if i don't want my restraints fixed?" A coy smile crossed her lips as she sat in front of a mirror and brushed her hair, which had grown to be past her shoudlers due to the release of her powers in large amounts.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:13 pm
"Hana, withdraw your aura. May I atleast have my pants to cover myself." Bragos pants were just out of his reach. Great.... shes going to dominate me while I am weakened by Nike's Siphon..  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image
With a small wave of her hand, Hana used her power of possesion to make brago's pants go on him and cover him. Her aura pressed harder against him. "There you are covered." She said to him, her normally red eyes had become an ice blue. She sighed and made her black hair even longer and braided it back in a braid that hung down to her waist. "I always wanted long hair, but my travels made me keep it short. But now i can have it long." She said, talking to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:27 pm
"what are you going to do now, Hana? Are you going to release all your powers and break me? Or maybe psyche yourself up and mount me again?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:31 pm
User Image
"Oh, yes. I was just going to leave you there." hana shrugged. "I was going to go see if there where any men I could play around with." Something was wrong as she was starting to display some personality traits of Neuro and Brago. Her now ice blue eyes started at Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm
"And to play with other men, you have to tether me down?" Brago began laughing. "Hana, play with whoever you want, I wont stop you."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image
"yes, but do this to you is fun for me." She said, walking over to him. She took one nail and ran it down his torso leaving a deep, bloody cut. her face twisted into an unnatural sadistic smile. as she walked away. She waved back to brago as she left the room. "Have fun slave." she shut the door and left the mansion.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games