Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 pm
"I'm not telling you a damn thing." The man told Damien.

"So, shall we begin?" Jian asked, tightening his gloves.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:31 pm
"Indeed. You choose your method of interrogation, and I'll chose mine" Damien said, glancing over at the table full of torture tools. He picked up an item that produced an electric charge and showed it to the man. "Last chance. You tell me what I want to know and this can be completely painless" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:19 am
"So, why don't you start by telling me where Ms. Ravenstone is." Jian smiled.

"Never!" The man told Damien.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:30 pm
"Make me" the prisoner said, and spat on Jian's uniform jacket.

"Well then, I guess we'll have to do this the hard way" Damien said. He placed the device on his prisoner's chest and then let out an electric charge.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:36 pm
Jian picked up a napkin, cleaning off the spot before setting the napkin on his face. He then punched the man's eye before picking up the whip. "Shall I repeat the question?" He asked.

The man yelled then huffed for breath. He looked up at Damien, determined to take the secret to his grave.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:42 pm
"Hmm. I guess the setting wasn't high enough" Damien said. He turned a dial on the electric device, then gave the prisoner another zap.

The prisoner grunted when he was punched. He then looked up at the Chief General and said "Fine. She's at 35 Go ******** Yourself Avenue" with a defiant chuckle.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:56 pm
"I... I can do this all day, you ugly b*****d!" He spat.

Jian looked at the whip, then at the man. "I think I'm going to have to take more drastic measures." He said, putting down the whip and picking up the syringe. He ejected a little of the liquid into his hand. It wasn't enough to kill him, but it was more then enough to put him in a lot of pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:01 pm
"AAAARGHHH!!! You b*****d! Eat s**t! I'll never say anything!" he screamed.

"How interesting. So can I, though I'd prefer to get this over the sooner, the better" Damien said. He put the tool down and picked up a tonfa, then smashed the prisoner's legs with it.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:15 pm
"I do have an antidote, but I will only use it if your a good boy. Or... I could ease the pain by chopping off your hand." Jian smiled. "You're choice."

The prisoner screamed, he began to huff, looking up at Damien, his determination beginning to waver as he still refused to talk.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:27 pm
Things really hadn't changed much, even if there did seem to be a sea of new faces running around the floors like ghosts, head ducked as they toted messages from one officer to another.

It was oddly comforting to be back behind his desk, even if it mean trying to explaining his little vanishing act in a way that wouldn't get him shot as a traitor.
Jay's fingers strayed to his jacket pocket, an eerily calm smile twisting his face at the feel of the small silk handkerchief. It would be a lot easier to keep his bones unbroken with physical evidence rather than relying on his more than sketch honour.

slipping free of his heavily torn uniform jacket Jay perched on the edge of his desk, running his fingers through the piles of paper that threatened to wash the floor like a tidal wave of secretarial misery. Messages had been sent and it was only a matter of time before people started baying at his door for answers, so, he would wait for orders. When trading a razor thin line it was always best to play the part of an obi dent dog.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:39 pm
The prisoner twitched, but showed Jian what he thought by giving him the middle finger.

"Do try and keep these guys alive...for now at least" Damien said as he smashed the legs of his prisoner again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:59 pm
"Oh? You want more? Really?" Jian asked. "Very well then." He said, ejecting a little into his arm on the other side.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:43 pm
The prisoner now twitched as much as he could in the chair, writing in excruciating pain. "I hate you! I hate you! I want you to die!!" he screamed at Jian.

Damien sighed and put the tonfa down. "Hmm. Let's see. what else have we got here. Ah, yes" he said. "Let's play a game of 'dentist'" he said, picking up a pair of dental pliers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:59 pm
The prisoner screamed, beginning to pant heavily as tears began to fall from his eyes. He looked towards the ground, unable to show his shame to Damien.

"I already know. So, tell me where Monica is." Jian insisted.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:10 pm
"No! Kill me if you want! There will be others who will overthrow you! Nnnnggahhh!!!" the prisoner grunted, trying to bear the pain.

Damien grabbed the face of his prisoner and jerked his head up to look in his eyes. He squeezed his jaw line so that it would hurt the prisoner to keep his mouth closed. "So you going to tell, or do I have to start pulling teeth?" Damien asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games