Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

LittleDolphinGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:46 pm
Hi,
My name is Littledolphingirl but you can call me Dolphin. I live in VA I'm 26 years old I'm a big Captain America fan and I love the read different comics and manga(check of my profile if you don't believe me) you'll probilty find me in the writing section because i like to write fanfictions. check out my journal if you want to read some of my fan fics
there a work in progress and i would love some feedback on them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:29 am
hello I'm PoorGal88, but you can call me Luna
I'm 19 and a really good artist
I love to draw manga etc
ohh and I love money and ppl that careXD heart

PoorGal88

Reistae

Interesting Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:26 am
Hi, I'm Drisithra. You can call me Maus, though, since most of my friends do.
I'm 20 years old, and I'm currently attending the International Academy of Design and Technology for my Associates of Science in Graphic Design.
I love playing video games of all kind, and I've been playing since I was a little kid; drawing and painting; writing poetry and prose; reading; learning; philosophy; hanging out with friends, and making new friends.
I've been on Gaia for quite a few years, and have had a few different accounts. This is my newest one, and my main one for now. I like making music, and am currently learning how to play drums (I plan on getting a drum set, hopefully, with my rebate). I love animals, and plan on having many of them, once I get the money to take care of them all. I used to Roleplay a lot, but I haven't done it in quite a few years, so I'm a little rusty.
Um...I can't think of anything else. If you want to know anything let me know. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:56 am
Ame no Tenshi
dragginlaydee
Oh, darn!!!!!!!!! Phaseburn stole all the cookies! Now there's none left for me! crying

Hi everyone, I've only been on Gaia for a few weeks, but I'm loving it. In fact, I've become addicted. I'm 56, (I know, I'm an old geezer. In fact, the first guild I was invited into was the Gaia Geezer's Guild) I love to read, cook, bowl, and play on the computer.

Phaseburn cannot steal all the cookies. I have an infinite supply of them hidden away and only certain people have access to their cookie-tastic goodness.

And welcome new people ^_^ *cookies*

Thanks Ame. Phaseburn, I will gladly share my cookies with you. You don't have to steal them.  

dragginlaydee

dezignqueen209

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:59 am
Hello everyone. Thanks for the invite whom ever sent it to me. I've been on gaia for a few months now. My kids joined first, so I joined to know what they were doing and ended up realy liking the sight. It's cool and fun.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:28 am
dragginlaydee

Thanks Ame. Phaseburn, I will gladly share my cookies with you. You don't have to steal them.

Awww, thanks *glomp*

And welcome to all the new members!

*nibbles on dragginlaydee's cookies*  

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

chocolate milk3

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:58 pm
I'm sam
got a pm (pm'ness rocks)
and well, hello ^^ I'm ready to chat  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:04 pm
I am Missa (Me-suh). I just turned 16 last month. I live in central Florida, and I hate it! I melt easily. T~T I am in tenth grade via virtual school. I plan on doing two years of dual enrollment. I'm most likely going to move in with my Uncle up in Michigan after that and do 4 or so years of college for my master's degree in psychology. ^o^ I'm really good with helping people, but don't really like the idea of humans. I'd rather be a jellyfish. cheese_whine I probably have a lot in common with you! I like string cheese. I don't do quests. 4laugh Oh yes.. I'm a neo nazi! ninja
I spend too much time on myspace, gaia, and runescape. >.<
Ask me questions, plz&thx!  

Meritsusa

Demona the Huntress

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:08 pm
Hello. I am Shattered Wolf Spirit. My birthday is today. . .
My life revolves around Gaia because I don't have a real one yet. ^.^ If ya wanna talk just PM me or something.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:11 pm
Shattered Wolf Spirit
My life revolves around Gaia because I don't have a real one yet. ^.^ If ya wanna talk just PM me or something.

Happy Birthday ^^  

chocolate milk3

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Welcome to the guild everyone. *cookies*

And happy birthday Shattered Wolf Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:19 pm
Matsutoyo
Shattered Wolf Spirit

Happy Birthday ^^

Thank you! =D  

Demona the Huntress

Demona the Huntress

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:19 pm
Ame no Tenshi

Welcome to the guild everyone. *cookies*

And happy birthday Shattered Wolf Spirit

Thank you! ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:52 pm
Hello! I'm new here, odviously. lol and I'm gonna spend the next 5-10 minutes typing up a totally and randomly random babble about mehself... xD

I ish Flora, and meh grammar is terrible on purpose. lol

My current (these do change, usually they just fluctuate) fictional character obsessions are: Mithos Yggdrasil (seen in sig. From the game Tales of Symphonia), Deidara (seen in profile, from Naruto Shippuden), L, Mello, Near and Matt (From Death note, YAY WAMMIES!!!), Ulquiorra, Shinji and Gin (Bleach), Jade Curtiss (Tales of the Abyss) and.... Uhs... I don't remember, I'm sure theres more...

I am hyper... If you havn't been able to tell already. lol Most people think I'm cheerful most of the time, I like making freinds. And, I'm a bit spazzy and random, I mean really random. For instance, online I fight with exploding muffins. lol

I'll try my hardest to be active (which is saying.... well... Let's just say evertime I say this... I just die... xD If I die, if someone would be so kind as to P.M me yellin' at meh to come back, I probably will).

I'm 15 years old, I complain alot (especially about my overwhelming homework), I'm a freshmen at highschool, and I'm in another school for those who are 'academically gifted' in math and science... Meaning: I have to wake up at 6 in the morning, go to my school, get on a bus, go to a different school, stay there for three hours getting a crap load of homwork and learning 'advanced' stuff, then I get on a bus again, go back to my school, stay there for another three to 4 hours, I think... xD Then I get to go home... lol

^-- I usually complain about that school alot. lol I have a whole list of pro's and cons, example:

Con: My biology book is made for colledge freshmen. gonk
Pro: I can leave in the middle of class to get hot chocolate. (Like most of the kids there do)

Uhm... I have two little brothers, one is actually on Gaia, but he recently got into WoW and refuses to do very much else... Actually, her got off the 'IWONTEATSLEEPORGOTOTHEBATHROOM' thing a while ago, now he plays other computer games as well. xD

My other brother is 7. blaugh

I love anime, LOVE IT, but usually I read the manga. xD I also like role playing, and video games. I like Tales games. lol And Disgaea... DOOD!!!

I'm on Gaia alot, and if I slow down posting it's probably because I'm doing some of my homework, or talkin' to a freind, or posting on my freinds charity thread. blaugh blaugh

Does anyone think I didn't put enough? xD

Want me to add more...?

Anyone...?

Huh...?

Well...?

I didn't think so... lol

If you could possible have any questions about meh after that, feel free to ask. lol

Flora-kas

Flora-kas

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:54 pm
Holyd crud. eek eek eek

I just realized how long that post actually was. lol

I'm probably gonna get banned for length of first post. lol j/k

-shot a few billion times-

btw, JOIN MITHOS AND HIS CAUSE!!! *points to sig.*

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games