Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:33 pm
[ Crafty: } I'm making fish noises. :<

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm
Fishyfishiii...
If Fishes could grant wishes people wouldn't eat seafood.

biggrin
Monster is back... I'm waiting for him to post... He fell asleep...
Bleh. If it wasn't his birthday, I'd bish at him until he wakes up.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 pm
Do it anyway. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:43 pm
Shinsua
Do it anyway. c:

That would be mean~! What kind of girlfriend would I be? Plus, I'm pretty sure I've gotten angry at him for waking me up. Maybe not the best idea~!

But it's totally his turn to post... >.<

He's all tired and discouraged and lame.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 pm
Make him something hot to drink then, it should help. He's not sick or anything, is he?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 pm
Lovecrafty

@Digit- Without wanting to start any controversy, but for the sake of saying it; I'm probably more a girl than a boy. Most people call me a girl on Gaia, a fair sum of my friends call me a girl semi-often. It's all perspective~

If you guys would feel more comfortable pretending I'm a girl, I pretty much go through my whole life doing that too, so I wouldn't blame you. ^_^

Iie, chigaimasu. >:0 What do you want me to see you as. A girl or a boy. I'm not going to think of you as a girl if you see yourself as a boy or vise versa.

Wake him up by whispering into his ear. >;]
That and tell him I need to know his feedback
on his order. << I would hate to have to start
over at this point in time.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:54 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Lovecrafty

@Digit- Without wanting to start any controversy, but for the sake of saying it; I'm probably more a girl than a boy. Most people call me a girl on Gaia, a fair sum of my friends call me a girl semi-often. It's all perspective~

If you guys would feel more comfortable pretending I'm a girl, I pretty much go through my whole life doing that too, so I wouldn't blame you. ^_^

Iie, chigaimasu. >:0 What do you want me to see you as. A girl or a boy. I'm not going to think of you as a girl if you see yourself as a boy or vise versa.

Wake him up by whispering into his ear. >;]
That and tell him I need to know his feedback
on his order. << I would hate to have to start
over at this point in time.

Iie, machigattemasu. Bakana. =/ Gender isn't so black and white. I see myself as myself, nothing more. Gender isn't a way to see one's self. In fact, it isn't anything at all. It's a mindset, and I'm somewhere inbetween. If you want to make it so black and white, it is your decision to choose what side of that bold line that you want to step in.

Calling me either will not offend me. Calling me neither will not offend me. I think of myself as neither, so I let people decide if they want to dwell in that grey area with me, or pick a side~

I'll let Monstuh know about your needing feedback though~! <3

@Shin- Nuhp. He's just lazy. ~_~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:55 pm
Otay, well then, poor that hot beverage on him. . _ .  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:55 pm
Minty hurt her *ss today... [ rubs my buttbone ] TvT Who the hell puts a giant metal hinge on a door anyway?!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 pm
little mintchan
Minty hurt her *ss today... [ rubs my buttbone ] TvT Who the hell puts a giant metal hinge on a door anyway?!

Giants who want to Feng shui their room together with brass hinges!

Was that a riddle? Do I win? 3nodding

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

[@ Minty]: I did. >:]

[@ <3 ] : Okay. I see. o.o ' BTW. Nope. You lose.
I win. >:}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:33 pm
Hallo Muffin, I saw what you have so far and I like it, I would like on there a place for Name, Rank, Class, Subclass. On a separate part I would like a format for when I use a jutsu, you know 'Chakra, Used, New chakra'. If that seems a it much I understand I'm not too familiar with how much work has to go into these.  

Monster_Punch

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:36 pm
And Hello everyone else, how has your day been, whatcha eat for dinner, and hows the weather?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:43 pm
Monster_Punch
Hallo Muffin, I saw what you have so far and I like it, I would like on there a place for Name, Rank, Class, Subclass. On a separate part I would like a format for when I use a jutsu, you know 'Chakra, Used, New chakra'. If that seems a it much I understand I'm not too familiar with how much work has to go into these.

XD I've done more to it. Let me copy and paste it and look back in like 3 mins okay? There is another side section I am working on. I'll start adding the word details later, first I want to know how you like the coding so far. Do bars bug you, would you prefer no arrows, stuff like that.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Monster_Punch

XD I've done more to it. Let me copy and paste it and look back in like 3 mins okay? There is another side section I am working on. I'll start adding the word details later, first I want to know how you like the coding so far. Do bars bug you, would you prefer no arrows, stuff like that.

It all seems fine so far only thing I think I would change is the amount of picture you can see. I would imagine the picture shrunk down so you could see more of the figure but really it is mostly just a shadowy image so it would be fine the way it is I just think the cane would look cool in the pic.

I cropped it that way because it fit what was in my head and I am able to only use photobucket. For the picture you are going to have to look elsewhere for that type of editing.

Coding is in the clear then. I'll have it finished in like 30 mins or less. :]

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games