Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:16 pm
memphiskite
"A glass of water will do fine...", Orion said to Kikyo with a smile, but brought a frown to his face when the pain came back, "Either that or a can of Red Bull..."

"I'll get you some pain killers" Kikyo said standing up walking away to the kitchen grabing a glass of water and some pain killers from one of the cabinets and walked back to her boyfriend with the stuff in her hands. "Here"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:26 pm
Xale looked at Shiro. "Her power to make and manipulate fire is indeed very beutiful.", he said kissing Nova no the side of the neck.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:11 pm
Shiro gave out a hollow whistle as he was impressed by what Xale said about Nova's skills. However, in his mind he made a mental note. 'Damn... guess she's unavailable at the time...'

Orion accepted the glass of water and pain killers from Kikyo and looked at them for a bit. "Thanks", he replied as he chucked the pills down his throat and drank to make sure it went down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:09 pm
"You bet ur a** its beautiful!" Nova giggled "My skills are quite pretty, but highly dangerous, cha!" she said, flashing a wide grin, and a thumbs up

Avon smiled at Nova's excitement. "As my Heartless states, she does hv quite a gift"

"Oh psh!!! Avon! Ur light element is like, blinding! literally! it's vry pretty too! :'D "  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 pm
Shiro gave Avon a twinkle in his smile as he replied, "Oh yeah! I love a light show!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:43 pm
Avon smiled, her face flushed a bit. "Well... it isn't that great..."  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:01 pm
Shiro pouted and brought his shoulders down in a depressed manner. "Awww.... but I really want to see them...", he sulked to Avon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 pm
"Oh.... well... is there... anything in particular you want to see with the light....? " Avon asked, feeling bad she had depressed him  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:58 am
Shiro put a finger to his chin as he thought about it. Then, as though a light bulb appeared above his head, he replied to Avon with a smile, "At night, I would definitely enjoy a light show! Yep, that always makes my heart skip a beat!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:32 pm
Avon nodded "Then I shall do my best to show you such a show of lights." She replied, bowing respectfully.

Nova raised an eyebrow, 'what is Shiro up to' she wondered  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:11 am
Shiro gave Avon a cheesy grin before saying, "So what else can we do around here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:52 pm
Avon looked at Nova, who grinned evilly. "We... train basically. Hehe You should train with us. It gets rly crazy."

"Especially with Nova-sama, she is vry competitive." Avon added just as Nova finished her sentence

Nova grinned again, "Yeah I get a little crazy"

"She almost killed the last guy she trained with."

"Oh yeah... I havent seen him around school recently" Nova commented

"He transferred"

"Oh... ops. Hahahaha"  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:14 am
Shiro's jaw hung open in shock from what he heard from the girls. He was starting to hate himself for judging people by appearance. However, he shook his head to snap out of it and said to them with a cocky smile, "Well, why don't I... I do enjoy a good bout after a nice meal!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:26 am
memphiskite

Orion accepted the glass of water and pain killers from Kikyo and looked at them for a bit. "Thanks", he replied as he chucked the pills down his throat and drank to make sure it went down.

"Its no problem at all Ori-kun" Kikyo said smiling softly at her boyfriend. "Just relax your head and you'll be fine in no time"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:33 am
Orion sighed as he rested his aching head upon Kikyo's lap, looking up to her face.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games