Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 pm
"This wont end pretty.." Brago said as her aura started to wear off. "She dominates me once, and im her slave? I might just have to put her in her place... but first." Brago went to spy at Alicias door to hear what Robert and her were saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 pm
User Image
Hana walked through the town, her aura killing all the plants around her as she went by. Due to her weak mental state and the stress of what had been happening to her, her soul had ripped in half between the two people who owned it, causing her personaity to be lost and the personalities or neuro and brago to fight for dominence. Right now, neuro's was winning.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 pm
Alicia was watching Robert carefully. She could tell that he had meant it when he had said he loved her. But she had felt Winter when he had said he hated Nike. She realised that Winter was making him hate Nike. "She's making you hate Nike," she whispered. She immediately lost focus on her thoughts as Robert sat down on the bed beside of her. He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her deeply.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:58 pm
"This man, wouldnt be so bold as to try and do what I think he i going to do... in my mansion. Do I stop him, or do I follow Hana..Damn it, why did she have to do this now... Ofcourse I must put my Demonkin bfore my preference. I am a man, I am the King. I am... mad" Brago withdrew his orb and disappeared.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:03 pm
User Image
Hana had come to a park in town. When she had gotten there, some human men had tried to pick her up. Now she was sitting on a thrown made of rose bushes, two of the humans was licking the dirt off her shoes and the third was fanning her. She had a bored look on her face. "Neuro made it look difficult to make people slaves, but it is really all to easy."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:04 pm
Robert pulled out of the kiss. "I don't think that we should have sex in Brago's mansion," he said. "He probably won't be happy about that." Alicia nodded and they disappeared. They reappeared on the bed in Alicia's old home.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:09 pm
Brago appeared infront of Hana, "would you be so kind as to repeat that word that you said before you left the mansion, Hana-chan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:12 pm
User Image
Hana smiled playfully as her aura smashed brago to the ground in a bowing position. "What did you ask of me slave?" she said as she waved the humans away. She stood up and placed a foot on bragos head and pushed down.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:15 pm
Bragos aura flared out, allowing him to push back. "I dont like that word, do not use it directed towards me again." Brago said as his anger allowed him to stand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 pm
User Image
Hana's aura pushed him back down like she wasn't even trying. "not liking something is no reason for me to stop it." She told him sitting back down. "I never liked you sleeping with other women, yet that didn't stop you."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 pm
"We agreed sex is nohing when our relationship started. You were the one who developed deep feelings. At the beginning of ou sexual relationship, you were just about ready to screw Robert."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:30 pm
User Image
"Ahh yes, but that was before you managed to give me emotions that had never been there before. Then they took over like an illness." Her Aura pressed his face into the dirt. "See, the problem with giving someone emotions that where never ment to be there is you make them sick, and when something is sick, it has no control and can't react properly. The worst emotions react stronger than the good ones, so feeling of pain, jealousy, anger, and saddness are stronger than those of happiness, love, or pleasure." Hana voice was taking on its original bored tone as neuro's personailty started to burn away her emotions.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:35 pm
"Hana, just what the hell do you want from me?" Brago lifted his head to look into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:39 pm
User Image
Hana had zoned out for a moment but was pulled back by the sound of Brago's voice. She had forgotten what she had just said to him. "I have to want something on order to play with my slave?" she said, looking confused.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:42 pm
" I will do as you want, just return to the mansion. I will be this slave you desire."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games