Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes I think I need to quit sleeping through breakfast then waiting so long after taking my insulin to eat..that is not good..but it is so hard to get up in the morning..
I hope you got some sleep..

I just woke up.

Didn't get any warning before I passed out that time. emotion_zombie

is that bad or good??

I don't like the warning like I got today...it hurts and I get so dizzy I can't get up and get to bed..so I just stay where I am until it passes and I fall asleep....

Well, I hadn't planned on it, and it didn't feel so good. sweatdrop

Are you okay?

are you ok??

yes..it wasn't so bad this time..it has been worse..it can get pretty bad and the times it has I am glad one of the girls has been here to help..cause that is when I have stopped breathing.........

Yeah, I'll be alright.

Oh dear. D':  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes I think I need to quit sleeping through breakfast then waiting so long after taking my insulin to eat..that is not good..but it is so hard to get up in the morning..
I hope you got some sleep..

I just woke up.

Didn't get any warning before I passed out that time. emotion_zombie

is that bad or good??

I don't like the warning like I got today...it hurts and I get so dizzy I can't get up and get to bed..so I just stay where I am until it passes and I fall asleep....

Are you okay?

are you ok??

yes..it wasn't so bad this time..it has been worse..it can get pretty bad and the times it has I am glad one of the girls has been here to help..cause that is when I have stopped breathing.........

Yeah, I'll be alright.

Oh dear. D':

yes that is something I seem to have some problem with lately...I will even be sitting here typing and feel something isn't right and look up and realize I am not breathing..my mom say it is a problem I had as a baby well it seems to have come back to haunt me again....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:11 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

is that bad or good??

Are you okay?

are you ok??

Yeah, I'll be alright.

Oh dear. D':

yes that is something I seem to have some problem with lately...I will even be sitting here typing and feel something isn't right and look up and realize I am not breathing..my mom say it is a problem I had as a baby well it seems to have come back to haunt me again....

Oh geez. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

is that bad or good??

Are you okay?

are you ok??

Yeah, I'll be alright.

Oh dear. D':

Oh geez. >.<

yes unfortunately the body may get older..but my mind hasn't caught up with my body...and i don't think Pops mind will ever catch up with his body..if that makes any sense to you...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

are you ok??

Yeah, I'll be alright.

Oh dear. D':

Oh geez. >.<

yes unfortunately the body may get older..but my mind hasn't caught up with my body...and i don't think Pops mind will ever catch up with his body..if that makes any sense to you...

Ah. That's a good thing, right? A young mind?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

are you ok??

Yeah, I'll be alright.

Oh dear. D':

Oh geez. >.<

yes in some ways...I guess in a way in can also mean I am still very much alive..I am not just sitting in and rocking chair doing nothing..I may not do a whole lot but I do do things when I want to..and one day when I get my mind right I will get back to doing what I was doing before..I just need time to sort things out......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh geez. >.<

yes in some ways...I guess in a way in can also mean I am still very much alive..I am not just sitting in and rocking chair doing nothing..I may not do a whole lot but I do do things when I want to..and one day when I get my mind right I will get back to doing what I was doing before..I just need time to sort things out......

Indeed. I'd hate to lose my mind... Although I think I'm already working on it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh geez. >.<

Indeed. I'd hate to lose my mind... Although I think I'm already working on it. sweatdrop

why do you think that??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

why do you think that??

I don't seem to be all here anymore. @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

why do you think that??

I think that happens to all of us at some time or another...have you ever thought of why you feel that way?? boy do I sound nosy??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

why do you think that??

I think that happens to all of us at some time or another...have you ever thought of why you feel that way?? boy do I sound nosy??

I dunno... sweatdrop

Nah, not nosy. Taking interest in people is just how conversation works. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Didn't quite smudge out the words enough up there.

That's okay though. I run this place. People will believe me over you. emotion_awesome

emotion_yatta lol

I wasn't going to say anything.. They can still obviously read it for themselves : P

Well, no one comes in here really. Almost always just you and Sky. No one involved to see. emotion_dowant

Then you have nothing to worry about.
Though the star wars day one was rigged too and I won that one so...

Rigged? eek

Well darth daddicus said he rigged it anyway. XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

why do you think that??

I dunno... sweatdrop

Nah, not nosy. Taking interest in people is just how conversation works. 3nodding

yes..you life can throw some pretty nasty curve balls at us from time to time...they can make us feel like we are losing it...I would swear I have lost bits and pieces of mine but I seem to have found them......  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I wasn't going to say anything.. They can still obviously read it for themselves : P

Well, no one comes in here really. Almost always just you and Sky. No one involved to see. emotion_dowant

Then you have nothing to worry about.
Though the star wars day one was rigged too and I won that one so...

Rigged? eek

Well darth daddicus said he rigged it anyway. XD

Oh how little one realizes there is a lurker that loves to play CSI. lol  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:52 pm
Congrats on your winnings Kay that Daddicus just announced for October. You did good! 3nodding
That man has such a way with words. xd

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games