Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:37 pm
Celebiest heard the bells and poked her head out of the kitchen.

"Oh, it's another vistor..." she said as she looked at the new arrivial.

Was this a girl? no.. this person'e frame seemed almost too rigid to be a girl... it couldn't be could it?...

In any case, she should introduce herself.

"Hello..." she said

"My name is Celebiest, and you've come right on time. I'm making borscht today."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:41 pm
Poland scrunches his nose. "After being partitioned by Russia? Ew, gag me, please." he says at the thought of borscht, "I'd rather have something good, like bigos or like some of Feli's dishes. Where is he, anyway? I like, totally brought him a skirt I wanted him to try on..." he says, looking around for the small Italian.
"Oh, right, totally blond of me! I'm Feliks~" he says, holding out his hand and smiling, "but you can like, call me Poland~"

(( Personally, I love Borscht. He probably wouldn't though. XD ))  

Mama Lussuria

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Celebiest made the same disappointed scrunched up face Poland made before as she shook his hand.

"Trust me hun..." she said after she let go

"I make very tasty borscht. You won't be disappointed. If you're looking for err... Feliciano, he's in the kitchen with me. Would you like to join us?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:47 pm
"...Ah, your welcome brother..." she said as her brother walked away. "....Oh, good evening, Mr. Poland...would you like some tea..?"

((Sorry for vanishing, I'm practicing the Hare Hare Yukai. I have to for school. 3nodding ))  

Eam Adair

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:48 pm
"Hun...?" he asks quietly, giving a puzzled look.
He shakes his head, anyway. "Nah, I'm comfy here. Like, where's Liet~? I hear him down the hall..."

He looks up and shakes his head again. "Nah, I'm good. I don't like tea." he says, twirling a lock of his hair.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:49 pm
Poland-tan
(( *has 6 inches right now* I'll mail some of mine to you~ =w= ))

=w= Not yet! We can't get it until later or else it'll all be dealt with anyway!

xD; But yeah. We're ALL hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I know some kids will skip if we don't have one. =w= I want it to be a snow day because it will be my last chance to spend time with my America before she goes to Florida for vacation. ;D We'd be going sledding.

xxKarachan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:50 pm
Comes back in, his nose still a bit red but all cleaned up.

(( lol, Go look for Mighty Prussia-tan XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:52 pm
(( @Kara: *mails some for later?* ))

Poland makes a happy squeak of a noise and throws himself around Lithuania as he came back in. "Hi Liet~! Look, I like, brought you something!" he says, pulling out a pink, fluffy skirt. "I thought it would look totally cute on you when I saw it~"

Mama Lussuria

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:55 pm
-giggles @ Mighty Prussia-tan-

@Lily- <3 That would work~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:56 pm
Celebiest ran back to greet Lithuania.

"Welcome back. Is your nose alright now?" she asked.

"I'm making dinner right now. Felicks is objecting to what I'm cooking though" she said with a sigh.

"Do you mind having borscht tonight?"  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:00 pm
(( @Kara: xD <33 ))

"I'm not like, objecting." Poland says, using air quotes for emphasis, "I'm just saying like, I don't like borscht...you can like, go ahead and make the stuff if you want to."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:00 pm
Liet barely managed not to topple when Poland grabbed him, holding on to his friend. "E-easy..." Eyebrows lifted when he saw the skirt, flushing a bit. "Y-you can't expect me to wear that, Feliks..." He said with a sigh. Looking to Celeb, he nodded. "Yes, it's better now... And I think borscht sounds lovely."  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:03 pm
"......If that is what you want then, Mr. Poland..."
Belarus pours herself a cup. Taking a sip, she sees Lithuania walk back in. "...Oh, welcome back...do you want tea..?"

She hears Celebiest comment. "...I would love some, Miss..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Poland pouts.
"B-but I like, bought it just for you! It was 50 dollars!" he says to Liet, his lip trembling. "Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase~?" he asks, making a classic Puss-in-Boots face.

Mama Lussuria

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:06 pm
Celebiest looked at the skirt and held it up for closer inspection.

"Hey... this IS cute..." she murmured.

She did have to admit Felics had a good eye for cute clothing. But why make Lithuania wear something like this? Only god knows. She gave the skirt back to Lithuania and walked back to the kitchen.

"If you need anything, I'll be cooking. I'll call you when dinner's ready."  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games