Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:47 pm
User Image
"i guess i could do that." Hana siad, telelporting them back. She was now sitting on the thrown of the demon king and now had brago pressed to the marble floor. Her restraints cracked further from the aura moving out of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 pm
""You can stop releasing your aura now. What is the point of dominateing me if your restraint breaks and you go berserk? You've already got what you wanted. I wont resist you." Brago said from the floor.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:59 pm
User Image
Hana looked down at him. "you're no fun, you barely put up a fight." She said as she pulled her aura back. "Maybe I should go dominate your father and take his thrown as well." Hana's emotionally wreaked personality was no match for Neuro's, so it was almost compleatly lost in the mix. It truely wasn't her doing these actions, it was neuro's personality working on her negative emotions while eating away all the good ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:02 am
"no, im sorry, just use me for noiw as you see fit. If you want me to resist, I will, but you must command it."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:04 am
User Image
"no....I feel like visiting your father. She said standing. "Come here, i will have use of you slave." She said as she opened a portal to the thrown room in the demon world palace. " She stepped through, her ice blue eyes looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:09 am
Brago just did as he commanded and followed.""

"Brago and Hana, why have you come to my throneroom?" The demon lord asked. Rosalia was on his lap takeing her usual feeding from him.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:14 am
User Image
Hana smiled at them, her aura smashing them both back into the wall and pinning them there. "Just here for a fun little visit, isn't that right slave?" she said to brago and the looked back at the king and queen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:19 am
"right, master." Brago said as he looked to the ground.

"ummmm okay..." the demon Lord looked confused. "You came here to show me that you dominated my son."
"Oh no, my little boy. I could cry." Rosalia exclaimed sarcastically
They both laughed.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:24 am
User Image
Hana smiled playfully in a way that said they where both wrong, which was scary. "Actually, i came here hoping you'd put a better fight as dominate you." Her aura shifted so it was pressing against bragos parent in a painful manner, and she did even blink. It would be obvious to Rosalia that there was something very wrong with Hana. "but so far, i am dissappointed."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:29 am
((I'm bored again.))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:31 am
((then do something?? OH DEMO!!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!!! MEET DOUG!!!! * bring in the Rancor and it steps on demo, pinning him to the floor* AIN"T HE CUTE?!? heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:32 am
The demon Lord decided to not move, but Rosalia decided to walk to Hana. They both were unaffected by her aura, while Brago was on the ground. Rosalia touched Hanas chest and her love ribbons appeared. She mentally sorted through them. " hmm I see" she said as she closed her eyes  

DemolitionboyXX

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:36 am
Fox Demon Kirara
((I'm bored again.))

((unimpressed by Rosalia and Brollys antics? Sorry its all on the spot sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:37 am
User Image
Hana pushed Rosalia hand away and then physically threw her. "Don't touch me insect." Her aura grew, pushing violently with no effort. The walls and ceiling started to crack and her restraints cracked more, only and inch of metal held them in place. With a wave of her hand her powers moved the marble on the wall to squeeze the king, breaking some of his ribs. She laughed.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:45 am
Brago coughed up blood as some of his ribs were broken

"Should i uhhh" Brolly asked Rosalia.
"No I got it." She responded and then swiftly moved and severed both Bragos and Neuros love strings severing their controls over Hanas heart. This was Rosalias true deadly ability. One that severs affections and redistributes them at will. "Start over and love again." Rosalia recited.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games