Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:41 pm
*decides not to comment on what Tes and Miro had been talking about, since she really didn't know what it was* cat_sweatdrop

It is a lot of responsibility, but it's worth it. I think so, at least. You have freedom to come and go when you want, you don't have to worry about getting in anybody's way, can get whatever food you like without worrying about what someone else likes, decorate your place however you want... *shrugs* There are a lot of good things about living on your own.

*realizes her drink's been sitting next to her for a while and takes a sip of it*  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:48 pm
:: strokes her long, non-existent beard as kitty lady person lists the advantages ::
That does sound pretty nice...

But that also means Miro would have to go outside and find people to talk to if she wanted company. And there's big scary monsters out there gonk

.... sadly enough, on Norrath, that's actually true.... sweatdrop
Not the case here though.
:: finishes up his pie and milk ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:00 pm
Monsters? The biggest creature I've seen around here is Velcore. cat_xd You can always look for someplace that's close to where you go a lot. There are a couple of apartment places nearby.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:10 pm
Miro supposed the shortage of big scary monsters is kind of why she liked Gaia to begin with sweatdrop Everyone she knew was on Norrath though.

:: strokes her invisible beard some more, then suddenly her eyes light up ::
Is there a place Miro can rent by the candy store? emotion_kirakira

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 pm
cat_lol There probably is. You'll have to do some looking around, though. cat_3nodding

*takes a drink and sees the clock out of the corner of her eye* Oh, I didn't realize it was that late. I've got to get going. Good night, Miro. *waves to Tes on her way out*  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:26 pm
Bye-bye blaugh *waves with both hands to kitty lady person*
*gives a slight wave and turns to Miro*
So.... does this mean you're moving out? ninja

sweatdrop Miro would still need monies though sweatdrop
Oh... right... stare
*very faintly hears a bit of thunder in the far distance*

.... can you at least rent a hotel room for the night or something? sweatdrop

sweatdrop Miro... sweatdrop ... kind of... spent all she had on this dress when Ryzan took her shopping the other day sweatdrop

SONOFBITCH scream gonk crying stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:17 pm
:: Having thought the storm was a while off yet, Tes tells Miro to order something to-go before they leave so they can get the full use out of the day passes. However, by the time the kitchen staff finishes preparing and packaging the order, the rain had already begun to fall and quickly turned into a downpour, prompting them to just stick it out there until it passes or at least slows, assuming it wouldn't rain that way all night. The staff did offer to let them borrow umbrellas to get home if they really needed, but there was no rush at the moment.

The two pull up some chairs at a table by a window, and while Miro digs into her meal to pass the time, Tes looks on disdainfully at the falling rain outside. Though tapping his foot impatiently, inside he knew that even if he was back in his quarters with Ryzan right now, he wouldn't be getting any. stare stressed Not with Miro there. ::

... c... can I ask you a question?
:: continues staring out the window as he answers flatly :: You just did.
sweatdrop I mean... I've just been wondering for a while now.... :: shuffles the food around on her plate with her fork ::
... you always seemed to like womenses and all... and didn't seem to like it when Ryzan would flirt with you and stuffses so....

:: glances over at the cleric, who is staring intently at her plate as she plays with her food. ::

... how did you end up... you know... being in love and all...?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:43 pm
*lets out a slight laugh and turns his attention back to the rain outside*
That's a good question. Had anyone told me years ago that I would not only be married to Ryzan, but actually enjoy it and want to be with him.... I probably would have punched whoever said it in the face.

But even at our age, we still have room to grow and feelings can change. And I guess... as a rogue, it's always been my thing to lie and deceive. So much so that I couldn't even be honest with myself when it came to some things. Whether I liked it or not, Ryzan has always been very important to me, and it was hard to admit just how much. The longer I went with believing he was nothing more than a friend, the harder it was to accept that he could be more.

Plus, with all that I put him through by insisting we could never be anything more.... it... kind of seemed unfair for me to go back on that. Although, in foresight, I would have saved him from a lot of that misery had I just admitted it in the first place.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am
But then I would have missed out. :: she thinks to herself, but dares not say it aloud. Tes seems to have gotten more uncomfortable about their past being brought up as of late.... possibly from all the arguing it has caused between him and Ryzan. The most recent one that started when Ryzan found his cell phone in her room was so close to even being fatal due to the conclusions that were jumped to over the whole thing. Thinking back on it and all the others, she hangs her head and tries to hide the tears welling up in her eyes ::

.... are you going to end up hating me as much as he does?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:37 am
emotion_eyebrow
*thinking that an odd follow up question, he turns back to the cleric to find she's starting the waterworks*
... stressed shu stare

*digs out a handkerchief and holds it out to her*
Don't start on all that again. Whatever's between you and Ry is between you and Ry. It's got nothing to do with me so don't worry yourself over it.

... what if it -did- have to do with you?

*rolls his eyes* I hardly consider him being jealous of something that happened over thirty years ago to be "having to do with me". I have no control over his jealousy and it's not my fault he's being irrational about it rolleyes

That isn't why he hates me...

Well then, it must have even less to do with me if I don't even...
I slept with him.

...... *becomes rather bewildered as he tries to process what she said in different ways, thinking for sure he must have misheard, but can't seem to put the syllables together into a phrase that makes sense*

.... um....

..... I.... I don't think I heard you right...

*furrows her brow and looks up at the dark elf, arms now wrapped tightly around her own midsection*
I slept with Ryzan.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:47 am
*slowly sits back in his chair after she confirms that he indeed heard her correctly the first time. Repeatedly, he goes to start saying something, only to get quiet again, face flitting with a variety of expressions as more and more questions pop up*

..... you're mad at me now....

N... no...
Just.... confused.... is more like it....
*props an elbow on the arm of his chair and rubs his forehead*
Ry... -never-... had any interest in women for as long as I've known him. Least of all you. Matter of fact, he... always kind of... loathed you... for one reason or another...

... when was this?

*shrinks up in her seat, holding tighter to her stomach*
A few years after you left Norrath...

.....he... he was drunk....

*eyes roll back as he mouths the words "he was drunk" and drags his hand down his face. Holding his chin, he takes a deep breath before speaking again*

.... so this would have been.... after.... he and I married, correct?

*sniffles and quickly nods in response*
And who all knows about this?
J... Just me, him, and my husband I think...

*takes another deep breath* .... okay....
*and another, releasing this one much more slowly*

..... Mir.....

*speaks in an uncharacteristically even tone*
... I'm going to need you to stay somewhere else for a while.....

*lower lip quivers*
... I... I understand...

I can put you up at a hotel for the night, but after that, you're on your own. If you've left anything of need at our place... you'll just have to go without until I'm of the mind to get it to you.

*quickly wipes her eyes and nods*
I understand

*leaves some money on the table for her, then gets up and exits without another word, walking back to his quarters under MW in the rain*  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:04 am
:: continues to sit there a while after he leaves, feverishly wiping her eyes. Eventually, a concerned staff member gingerly approaches under the pretense of cleaning tables and asks if she's alright. She shakes her head and asks where the nearest hotel is. The staff member gives her directions and she thanks him, scooping up the money and starting to walk off. ::

Hey wait.... you're not just going to walk there, are you?

:: shrugs ::
Might as well...

No no no. You'll catch a cold. gonk Just hang on a sec and I'll call you a cab.

:: looks at the money in her hand ::
I don't know if I have enough for that...

Don't worry about that. I'll take care of it smile

:: a while later, she's helped out into the taxi and driven off ::  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:42 pm
:: not really knowing where else to go and not wanting to waste what money she had to spare, she walks back to AS after check-out time at the hotel and spends some time filling out a job application there in the lounge.

She hasn't really had a job outside of being a cleric... if that's really a job, so she doesn't have any past work experience or job references to list sweatdrop When it came to personal references, she begins to write down Tes and Ryzan, but then scribbles them out and moves on sad Elsewhere on the application, she writes that the outdoors is a big scary place with monsters and venomous beasts and doodles an exaggerated version of an angry bee next to it with a stick figure version of herself running away from it. She also adds that she was told not to talk to strangers because strangers are strange and they might have strange ideas in their strange heads that at times can be stranger than strange.

When finished, she turns it in at the front desk, then goes back to the lounge to stare sit down on a plush seat and stare at the floor for a while ::

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:54 pm
*the girl at the front desk can't help glancing at Miro's application when she takes it* That's strange... neutral *is tempted to get rid of it since it's not completed and scribbled on, but remembers that Kits had told them to watch for that elf and brings it to the office* Miss Kits? That strange elf girl you told us about is here. She turned this in... *hands Kits the application*

Hmm? *looks up* Oh, thank you. *waits until the door closes, then looks at the application* cat_confused Well, I guess that she wouldn't want to work outside... *sighs, knowing that nobody else would hire Miro with an application like that* I wonder if she's still here. *goes out to the front desk to ask and is told that Miro's in the lounge*

*goes into the lounge and quickly sees Miro* Hi Miro.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:57 pm
:: looks up at kitty lady and smiles weakly ::
Hello.

Miro applied like she was asked to.
:: nods slightly, imitating the usual emphasis she would have added ::

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games