Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

why do you think that??

I don't seem to be all here anymore. @.@

I think that happens to all of us at some time or another...have you ever thought of why you feel that way?? boy do I sound nosy??

I dunno... sweatdrop

Nah, not nosy. Taking interest in people is just how conversation works. 3nodding

yes..you life can throw some pretty nasty curve balls at us from time to time...they can make us feel like we are losing it...I would swear I have lost bits and pieces of mine but I seem to have found them......

Yep. >.<
Oh dear.

Well, that's good at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:57 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I wasn't going to say anything.. They can still obviously read it for themselves : P

Well, no one comes in here really. Almost always just you and Sky. No one involved to see. emotion_dowant

Then you have nothing to worry about.
Though the star wars day one was rigged too and I won that one so...

Rigged? eek

Well darth daddicus said he rigged it anyway. XD

For who? You? eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I wasn't going to say anything.. They can still obviously read it for themselves : P

Well, no one comes in here really. Almost always just you and Sky. No one involved to see. emotion_dowant

Rigged? eek

Oh how little one realizes there is a lurker that loves to play CSI. lol

Hello? Yes, we're handing out cupcakes to anyone who has evidence against Kay. Anyone with any info, just conveniently let us know so we know who to take care of... with cupcakes, or something. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:59 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Congrats on your winnings Kay that Daddicus just announced for October. You did good! 3nodding
That man has such a way with words. xd

Thanks! ^__^

xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:08 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

why do you think that??

I don't seem to be all here anymore. @.@

I think that happens to all of us at some time or another...have you ever thought of why you feel that way?? boy do I sound nosy??

I dunno... sweatdrop

Nah, not nosy. Taking interest in people is just how conversation works. 3nodding

yes..you life can throw some pretty nasty curve balls at us from time to time...they can make us feel like we are losing it...I would swear I have lost bits and pieces of mine but I seem to have found them......

Yep. >.<
Oh dear.

yes...

yes that is good..because it was making me wonder about myself...I don't need to lose any more of my pieces mind than what I have with what life has decided to throw at me at this late stage of it...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:09 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Rigged? eek

Hello? Yes, we're handing out cupcakes to anyone who has evidence against Kay. Anyone with any info, just conveniently let us know so we know who to take care of... with cupcakes, or something. ._.

emotion_jawdrop CAKE!!! Oooooh for cake I am sure I can dig up some dirt on you! There isn't much I won't do for cake! xd Even if I have to fabricate evidence.  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:13 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Rigged? eek

emotion_jawdrop CAKE!!! Oooooh for cake I am sure I can dig up some dirt on you! There isn't much I won't do for cake! xd Even if I have to fabricate evidence.

Yep. Cake. Just follow the hallway to the door marked dungeon Cake and ignore any sounds you might here until you get there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:19 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
tokyofirelizard

Yep. Cake. Just follow the hallway to the door marked dungeon Cake and ignore any sounds you might here until you get there.

-chuckles- Ooooh Kay..... the things I have done in dungeons would make you hide under your bed and never come out. Once there I want more than cake though. -fondly remembers her whip and the screams-  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:20 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
tokyofirelizard

-chuckles- Ooooh Kay..... the things I have done in dungeons would make you hide under your bed and never come out. Once there I want more than cake though. -fondly remembers her whip and the screams-

-_-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:39 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

-_-

Jeez Kay..... how can you be a Sith if you have no dark side? rolleyes And why am I even bothering to say anything.........  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:51 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

-_-

Jeez Kay..... how can you be a Sith if you have no dark side? rolleyes And why am I even bothering to say anything.........

Well, as I've mentioned and implied, I'm really not comfortable with conversations that might be considered suggestive... so if we could avoid that, that'd be nice...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:52 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno... sweatdrop

Yep. >.<
Oh dear.

yes...

yes that is good..because it was making me wonder about myself...I don't need to lose any more of my pieces mind than what I have with what life has decided to throw at me at this late stage of it...

I see. You don't seem to have any problems with that to me.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno... sweatdrop

Yep. >.<
Oh dear.

yes...

thank you..but I do pretty good most of the time now with just the occasional loss of it...which just happened this past week and sent me back to the cocoon of my room and bed for some time....I was finally able to pick most of the pieces but I am afraid there are still some I missed...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:13 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep. >.<
Oh dear.

yes...

thank you..but I do pretty good most of the time now with just the occasional loss of it...which just happened this past week and sent me back to the cocoon of my room and bed for some time....I was finally able to pick most of the pieces but I am afraid there are still some I missed...

I hope not. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

-_-

Well, as I've mentioned and implied, I'm really not comfortable with conversations that might be considered suggestive... so if we could avoid that, that'd be nice...

Ah forgive me Kay. My mind flashed back to the 1300's due to something I was reading earlier and the Bruce Wars. Real history. Not fictional Star Wars. I can see where whips, chains, swords, real battles with real warriors being held in such places may make one uncomfortable. I will try to stay with the fictional theme from now on.
Good night.

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games