Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:16 pm

*walks in and smiles when she sees dame behind the bar* Hi dame. ^_^ *goes up to the counter and has a seat* You look like you're in a good mood.

*flying in behind Kits, lands gracefully for once on the counter and looks around proudly to see if anybody noticed his good landing*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

-she smiles at Kits and then watches Smok- Aww, Smok. You are becoming more graceful by the day, hon. wink

-looks at Kits with barely veiled excitement- I AM in a good mood!! -she walks around and gives Kits a big squeeze, hugging her and whispering elatedly in her ear- My life is looking up, Kits. Miru is here, I'm starting school in January, I have my MW room back, Flame and I have made up...everything is just...great. ^_^ The new year is coming and I feel...happy. Happy and calm. whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 pm

*squeaks happily*

*giggles* I think changing sizes helped you learn to control yourself better, Smok.

*hugs dame back, ears twitching as she whispers* That's great news, dame! I'm so happy for you!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:31 pm

3nodding I'm happy for me too, Kits. So very, very happy. ^^ How are you? What have you and Mitri been doing? biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:37 pm

I've been pretty good. 3nodding Mitri and I went to Aqua Springs last night so I could show him around the expansion. I didn't get to do much with him, though, cause we had an interview going on. We're hiring some security guards. *nods* Guess who I hired last night. *grins*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:59 pm

-dame raises her eyebrow- neutral Um...who? -she hasn't the foggiest, but Kits seems excited...- Who did you hire? xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:04 pm

That guy Daniel who was staying with you. Jessi, our receptionist, said that he was a lot better than anybody else who's applied. *nods* He seems to be serious about the job, too.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Really?! That's awesome, Kits! This truly is an auspicious turn of events! biggrin I'm so happy for ya'll over at Aqua Springs and Daniel!! -she hugs Kits again-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:44 pm

*grins* I think he'll fit in well there.

*curls up on the counter right in front of Kits*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:58 pm

I'm so happy for you all. Seriously, this holiday season has been wonderful so far. -walks back around the counter- Kits, would you like a cocoa?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:01 pm

*just as she's about to answer, she yawns* sweatdrop I guess I should go home...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:08 pm

How bout one to go? -smiles at her- I already started making mine so I can give it to you. biggrin -puts the finishing touches on it and then pours it into a to-go cup, sliding it over to her- There ya go, babe. whee You have a safe trip home, you hear?

And I expect to see that cutiepie of a nephew Karrie has sometime before he goes home. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 pm

*nods and takes the hot cocoa from dame* Thanks. ^_^ Mitri's here until Sunday, so I'm sure he'll be back at some point.

*gets up and picks her sleepy dragon up* Good night, dame. *leaves the bar*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:17 pm

-waves- Good night, Kits! -she starts making herself another cocoa-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 am

*rolls on through covered in rain* ((Hey all just saying Hi! I'm having a friend of mine going to check this guild out bc I told her how awesome we folks are here so look for a name of Fiory Trinity okay?? She didn't knwo that there were 21+ guilds here in gaia and she's been here longer than me ^^))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games