Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 pm

-moves her leg and head slightly so she can see Karrie- Hi Karrie...you don't happen to have a stomach pump, do you? gonk
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Hey Mitri. Hi dame. *walks over to them* No... I don't. Why?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:59 pm

-just moans and squirms slightly on the couch-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:02 pm

*looks at his uncle* Dame at too many cookies, so now she feels sick. *sighs*

Mitri Onuris

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:06 pm

-dame forces a smile for Mitri- Mitri, you're such a good boy -reaches up and pats his cheek- You shouldn't be sitting here trying to take care of me. You should be living your life! Having fun! You're young! Live, Mitri! Live! -groans and rolls over slightly- God I feel terrible. Karrie... gonk -looks up at him- Heeeelllp! crying
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:10 pm

*hears what dame did and shakes his head* You'd think that you'd know better... rolleyes I think that laying there for a while is the best thing you can do for now. *gets a text and pulls out his phone*

Amy's text to Karrie
Hello my love. smile Can you do me a big favor, please? You have bananas and syrup but don't have peanut butter. Can you bring some home with you, please? I want to make a peanut butter, banana and syrup sandwich! They're delicious! Want me to make you one when you get home?

*gets a disgusted look on his face* That does not sound good. *sends a response*

Karrie's text to Amy
Okay, we'll stop at the store on the way home... I have some peanut butter cookies that Kits made this morning too.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:13 pm

dame, you'll be fine... rolleyes This can't be the first time you've overeaten, is it?

*looks at Karrie* What doesn't sound good? confused
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:15 pm

gonk Karrie! You know when I find something I really want I have a very veiled sense of self-control! gonk -she tries to give a suggestive expression but it just comes out as a mask of pain- gonk Yeaah... cry I have.... stare -dame pouts-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:20 pm

*sighs* Which is why you should be more careful. *shakes his head*

Amy just texted because we're out of peanut butter and she wants a peanut butter, banana, and syrup sandwich. neutral *gets another text* That was fast.

Amy's text to Karrie
Peanut butter cookies??? Oh my gosh! Those in with the peanut butter and sandwich? Yum!! I've been cleaning the house all day and have built up quite an appetite. I'm a little sore, but that sounds so good!!!

Karrie's text to Amy
Cleaning? The house is clean enough. Go rest.

We should probably go soon.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Dame... you're very odd... *shakes his head, looking a lot like Karrie as he does*

Ugh... that sounds gross. I like peanut butter, bananas and syrup, but not all together. Well, maybe peanut butter and bananas together, but not syrup. That just sounds odd.

Mitri Onuris

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 pm

-sits up but then greens a little at the sound of that- Uggggh... -covers her mouth slightly and looks sicker, paler- I'm odd? No, that Amy of ya'll is odd...uggggh... -shakes her head- Anyway, -sits up all the way and pats Mitri's cheek- I know I'm odd, honey. That's why ya'll love me. xd
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:35 pm

She is odd... *gets another text* She's fast tonight...

Amy's text to Karrie
Uh, rest? Why? I'm trying to keep the place clean for the kittens. Plus, I like cleaning for you, cleaning our house. It gives me a warm, maternal feeling. Like I'm taking care of my family. smile

Maternal? .... o_O *sends a response*

Karrie's text to Amy
You just said you were sore. Go rest. We'll be home soon.

Ok, time to leave...

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 pm

*shrugs* What can I say? My uncle hangs out with odd people. Including our family. xd

All right. See you later, dame. *grins at her, then he and Karrie leave, heading home for the night*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 pm

-dame waves goodbye to them and lies on the couch, willing herself to digest- gonk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 pm

-after a while of resting, dame finally gets off her tush, stares warily at the cookies on the high shelf stare , then exits the bar, grumbling-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games